edited March 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Where is the Dragon Quest Director?
Post edited by draug on

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    In the starting area where you first logged in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Does anyone know where the director for Love of Dragon is now that we are in OB? I have roamed the whole of Arch. and still no luck. :(
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Did you even read the response above yours?
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • Wacky - Heavens Tear
    Wacky - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Rofl now I just have to remember where it was I started at :p
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Rofl now I just have to remember where it was I started at :p

As an untamed, your starting area is slightly north of City of the Lost.
  • Wacky - Heavens Tear
    Wacky - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    As an untamed, your starting area is slightly north of City of the Lost.

Thanks! Sometimes this game makes me feel soooooo dizzy :o
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Did you even read the response above yours?

Did you even read my question? How on earth could I have deduced from the first two posts of this thread, made by players whose races I did not know, that the NPC I was looking for to proceed with a quest which I received in one town 3 weeks later and into OB by 2 weeks, whose clue was merely "speak to Dragon Quest Director" , was located by each races hometown? Those people could have known each other and not needed to be specific. Things could have changed in the game from CB to OB. Maybe the devs wanted to shake things up. My question was as legit as this next one. Are you a jerk often?

As for the subsequent responses, thank you so much. I have found him with no problem. Although, I've never seen any of the 3 NPC's in that area before just now. Don't know how I got passed them in the beginning :)
  • Lannai - Sanctuary
    Lannai - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hmmm i can locate the Dragon Quest Director...but he has nothing for me. I've not been able to find the Love of Dragon quest perhaps? Does anyone have any advice for me? I'm getting soo frustrated.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hmmm i can locate the Dragon Quest Director...but he has nothing for me. I've not been able to find the Love of Dragon quest perhaps? Does anyone have any advice for me? I'm getting soo frustrated.

the dragon quests are a repeatable quest series with a once-only lead-in quest. after you hit level 20 (or was it 21? i forget) go talk to mr. yeh near the center of archosaur; he stands at one of those crossing bridges. he'll give you a quest to go talk to the dragon quest director, who'll give you the equivalent of a DQ21. ever after you've finished that, you only need to talk to the dragon quest director.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.