Options
2»

Comments

• kittyeatsushi
    kittyeatsushi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ragingwind wrote: »
    I want cookies! Lots of yummy cookies. I want chocolate chip, chocolate chunk, oatmeal raisin, sugar cookies... Mmmmmm... *drool*

PS: Ooh! And Oreos, too. :D

Waffles are better.

And pie.

Great, now I want to see what a cookie pie tastes like. With ice cream on top. And brownies mixed in with it. WOWWW mmm :3
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    nounours wrote: »
    a cloak(cap, WITHOUT bonus)?....
    save our char name?...

i want official rights to all of my character names that i have in CB!!!!
    i don't want anything else.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xanados wrote: »
    Or mob named Karmelia or Ren so we can well beat the **** out of them for exp. :D

MEANIE! :mad:
    sealed wrote: »
    but Ren is kinda cool though:p
    [/COLOR]

Me guess you have no knowledge of the definition of the word "cool". Ren is the opposite of "cool"
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    How about selling Phoenix and Hercules right now? Perfect World will be a Venomancer World.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]