[Q]Cash shop/Item Mall

zori
zori Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Ok, So I read some posts by the admins saying they will release the information about them when OB releases.

But my question is, are the current items we see in the Item Mall/Cash Shop (Pressing O) is what is there to offer when it release? Or are we going to be updated with PW-Beijing and PW-MY?

For example, Gold hierograms; lvl 20 Wings (like the elf metaloid looking ones); the coat that looks like the Neo coat from Matrix.

Just wondering, ^^;
Post edited by zori on

Comments

• kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    good question, would be cool to see more items in the cash shop. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mult1sync
    mult1sync Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    they well have more just wait
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mult1sync wrote: »
    they well have more just wait

That wasn't my question but, it was more WITH the release of OB, not "evetually we are going to get it" answer.
  • mult1sync
    mult1sync Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    But my question is, are the current items we see in the Item Mall/Cash Shop (Pressing O) is what is there to offer when it release? Or are we going to be updated with PW-Beijing and PW-MY?

did u not read your own post?

and my answer was wait they well get more when they have the files for the item mall items
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I think we'll totally be updated relatively fast. We already have the newer Kylin mount, and it does not seem like they're going to drag out the item shop as much, in order to "milk" us dry, like how it felt on another server. PW MY has gone quite far, but they're still behind PW China and Japan and other Asian countries I think.