Craftman Pai - Jaden Elfire

loughman
loughman Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Craftsman Pai in Broken Bridge Village gace me a quest to kill a Jaden Elfire and get his white jade neckalce back. Ive been killing a bunch of Jaden Elfires but still no necklace. What am I doing wrong?
Post edited by loughman on

Comments

• cheechee
    cheechee Posts: 14
    edited August 2008
    Keep killing - it does drop eventually. Took me awhile to get it too but its grinding exp for levelling at the same time

Chee
  • miyachi
    miyachi Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mm i guess i was lucky then coz for me i needed to kill only 2 Jaden Elfires for that Drop^^
  • whisky
    whisky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Do the army of one quest at the same time, that way your working toward both.........
  • Rhodopis - Lost City
    Rhodopis - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Certain creatures have different drop rates. There will be certain creatures you may have to kill a hundred of before you get that one item you were assigned to get, such as Pai's Jade White Necklace. Brace yourself. Buy plenty of healing potions for your IG character, and take a break after every one or two creatures to mediate (it doubles the rate of how fast you heal and fulfill your mana points);
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City Player: Rhodopis (Veno)
  • Itankforu - Harshlands
    Itankforu - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    *** this quest ive been killing these things for more than a half an hour and still no drop WTF
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It takes a while sometimes, just as what happened with my barb.

And sometimes it takes time for people to stop necroing threads. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Nayamane - Dreamweaver
    Nayamane - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Takes some time my ***! lol Ive been working on this thing for over an hour :/
    Still no drops!
    Just makes me wanna buy her the damn thing lol