Thanks to our member moderators

2»

Comments

• espionis
    espionis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I wanna be a player mod :(. I wanna be special!! and have responsibilities!!! !11 eleven.

Seriously, someone make me a mod :mad:
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    To all of the children on these forums:

1. So, you want to be a mod...
    You do not want to be a mod. Seriously. They must take a lot of flack from immature kids who were never taught how to restrain themselves. The catch is that the moderator cannot gripe, complain, nor argue with the annoying person the way any one of us would love to. They must simply keep quiet and very politely take the appropriate action. Do you think you can do that? Do you? XD

2. So, you don't like community mods...
    Why do you talk down on new mods who are also part of the community? Do you have any idea how many paid mods have done terrible jobs in the past?! Based on what we have seen, there is no reason to think that a volunteer, community mod would do any worse of a job. If you still don't like it, then go cry to your mamma. You have no idea how frustratingly disrespectful it is to be insulted and talked down on just because someone is part of the community. X(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • espionis
    espionis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hey, I know what it's like to be a mod :/. I was a Moderator in SubSpace until I ACCIDENTLY*** abused my power and gave everyone proxy. Whoopsies.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I hate mods because they make this forum 10x more carebear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I hate arcane
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    hate is such a strong word:(

sealed~