I cant log in and I activated beta key

thiswebpage
thiswebpage Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Support Desk
I cant log in and I activated beta key i try to log in and it says it wronged i checked over and over again my user and password I'm entering is correct whats wrong? Please help
Post edited by thiswebpage on

Comments

• cheesecake
    cheesecake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm having the same problem and its really getting on my nerves. I'm glad I'm not the only one though. :(
  • finkster
    finkster Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    this is just a suggestion, i know you guys might not want to download another client. but the client from mmofury worked for me and 6 of my frens, all of us had this problem among the many clients from mirror sites. here's the link to the thread

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=23291
  • brazen
    brazen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    not working for me either. my girlfriend's works fine.
  • mackattack
    mackattack Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    same problem this sucks, back to wow i guess

MACK
  • glamorous
    glamorous Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    some ppl said that changing their password once and were able to login. So try that ;P
  • slimjim
    slimjim Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ok guys loook, they closed open beta wich means no matter what if you find another key or not it will not work...beta is closed untill fall, the game will be out aroun september of 2008, if you log in with or without a key it will either say login is wrong or unable to connect....there are no more beta keys so if you dident get 1 to play then your outta luck...you and i will have to wait till september the game will still be free to play....and for some more info about this did you all no that this game had more users in the first week then WoW did....not jus cuz its pay to play but it has more features.... alot of people are leaveing WoW to play this so, jus hang in there and we will be able to play in ahout 30 days or less:)

p.s DONT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD UNLESS NEEDED WHEN YOU CAN ACTUALY PLAY THE GAME THERE IS NO USE THE GAME IS NOT OUT YET TILL SEPTEMBER!!!
  • mackattack
    mackattack Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    im accepted for the close beta and my bro made an account the night before and it work so slimjim doesnt know what he's talking about

MACK
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Those of you who are having trouble logging in. How did you access our website?

Did you click on an ad?
    Did a friend link you directly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • teishou
    teishou Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I clicked an ad.
This discussion has been closed.