Werebeast at high levels

Options
killu
killu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Barbarian
How good are werebeast's in end-game pvp?

Ahem, are they sort of the .. may I say "bagi" from 2moons or are they just a pushover?

Can they solo good at high levels against boss mobs ect?

Thanks.
Lost City -
Class: Barbarian
Level: 1x
Post edited by killu on

Comments

• killu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    this doesn't exactly answer my question.. thanks for the reply but sorry.
    Lost City -
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Werebeasts are fairly strong end game if built correctly, and certaintly not a push over. Though they still lack for 1v1 PKing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aland
    aland Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    They are very strong at higher lvls. Their health will be more than double or triple the next class (but the next class do not have attack double or triple babarians). Babarians have very powerful attack skills, especialy when ur health is high (can't remember name of skill).

With the right equip, they won't even miss the archers, who probably have 1/10th of the werebeast's health (and archers don't have 10 times more attacking power).

So there u go, my 2 cents.
  • killu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    thanks for the all the good answers, coming from someone who didn't get the chance to play the other version haha.. appricated. -killu
    Lost City -
  • wargasm
    wargasm Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    with my beast i used to 1 shot 10 levels below me some mages/archers/EP at lv 89

they are very gear dependant though...
    :DBFME2 on PW (Oracle lv 89WB+lv 71EP):D
    wargasm1 on FFR rank top 200/1.5 million players
    :):p:)TO JOIN PVE GUILD PM ME:):p:)
    ===============================
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?
  • hogodg1
    hogodg1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    wargasm wrote: »
    with my beast i used to 1 shot 10 levels below me some mages/archers/EP at lv 89

they are very gear dependant though...
    All the classes are lvl dependent.
    A barb with good equip will always pwn another barb with crappy equip given they are same lvl, similar build, similar skills.

Why do u say that barb are more dependent than others? (I am assuming u r saying this compared to other classes, otherwise u r just stating the obvious?)
  • wargasm
    wargasm Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Because barb desperatly need the hp stones in equips to be frade 6+ so when he transforms he gets more bonus hp from them and they also need kickass agility rings (lang lui i think) that add either % or pts to agility because a barb vs an archer he can hit succesfully one time out of 10 if the archer didnt mess up his build. He also needs good parry ratio from the level 69 gold cloak (adds attributes too). Other classes can just tweak their builds and meet the needs but barbarians just CAN'T.

:P

im friscuss the class on xfire : mortcus
    :DBFME2 on PW (Oracle lv 89WB+lv 71EP):D
    wargasm1 on FFR rank top 200/1.5 million players
    :):p:)TO JOIN PVE GUILD PM ME:):p:)
    ===============================
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?
  • cooki3monsta
    cooki3monsta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
  • aland
    aland Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    wargasm wrote: »
    Because barb desperatly need the hp stones in equips to be frade 6+ so when he transforms he gets more bonus hp from them and they also need kickass agility rings (lang lui i think) that add either % or pts to agility because a barb vs an archer he can hit succesfully one time out of 10 if the archer didnt mess up his build. He also needs good parry ratio from the level 69 gold cloak (adds attributes too). Other classes can just tweak their builds and meet the needs but barbarians just CAN'T.

:P

im friscuss the class on xfire : mortcus
    Not really, any class with their build has their own weakness. e.g. archer with full dex will have low vit, blademaster with high vit will have low dex.

low vit archer will want hp stones, hit vit blademaster will want the accuracy rings.

It is all the same, u have to balance how u want to play with ur character.

barbs are NOT bad at pvp, they own at pvp.
    Try pvping a barb with ANY class, a barb that's built right will own ur ****.

I had a lv 95 barb, I have never lost in pvp.
    I had dual accuracy rings +50%, i don't miss archers, they don't do alot of damage to me coz of my big health pool. I can kill them in 5 hits.