pvp or pve

Options
slingblade
slingblade Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok i know what they stand for "or at lest i think i do, player vs player & player vs environment?"
my question is: what is the difference between the servers of pvp and pve. what would be better for me. im not really in to the whole pking thing.
Post edited by slingblade on

Comments

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    slingblade wrote: »
    ok i know what they stand for "or at lest i think i do, player vs player & player vs environment?"
    my question is: what is the difference between the servers of pvp and pve. what would be better for me. im not really in to the whole pking thing.

The difference is on the PVE you can turn off the ability to be PKd by other players.

Sounds like you would prefer the PVE server.
  • gin
    gin Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    PvP can be a bit annoying for lower lvls, but believe me - you'll almost never get PKed, so there's nothing to worry about. At high lvls I'm sure you'll even like it a little.

But the bad thing about it is that the teritorial wars (TW) will die sooner or later because the guilds that become most powerful might KoS everyone who wants to have a war against them, and in the end, we'll have one ruling guild that noone can have TWs against anymore.

If it wasn't for the way TW has almost ended up as in the MY-EN servers (where there's only PvP servers), I would have chosen the PvP server. Easy to get some really funny scenes there!
    But I guess a lot of people will turn on PK when they reach higher lvls. Besides, we still have the arena and the TWs =)