Weird

Options
zxhawk
zxhawk Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Blademaster
This seems weird to me. Im a heavy armor wearer with a blade weapon and monsters my lvl or 1 lvl above me seem to have no problem taking away 70% of my health. i distribute my stats 3str, 1dex, 1con adding more to dex when needed for equipment. Is there something wrong with my stat build or what?
--
D-Gray Man \/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zxhawk on

Comments

• zxhawk
    edited August 2008
    Options
    how come everyone looks in this topic but doesnt answer?
    --
    D-Gray Man \/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seanie
    seanie Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If your using double blades best to go ever 2 levels- 5str 3agi 2con
  • iroiro
    iroiro Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    in this game doesn't matter what you wear in early level, you will get beaten up badly until u get into the 30s + where your character starts to develop in their specific playing style. For blademaster it is even more complex due to variety of weapon choices and builds you chose.

For a heavy armor blade wielder (assuming dual blade?) your stats will be an even balance between strength and agility for the most part and adds con when you can. Blades are just that type of weapon, As for which weapons/heavy armor to keep your str and agi stats points at.. just look at tailors and blacksmith for the level and required str/agi for them.
  • zxhawk
    edited August 2008
    Options
    no i am not dual. it looks terrible. i know thats kind of stupid but i just can bring myself to equip them i would rather go with single blade,sword depending on whats more damaging
    --
    D-Gray Man \/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • albiress
    albiress Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I also dont like to equip dual Blades (Different Reasons, too Slow) But I cant find an upgraded single Blade that is better than my dual Mythril that i got from a quest and that everyone wields, anyone have any suggestions on finding a good Blade?
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    To be honest, I make all of my weapons. I tend to get good stats at least 60% of the time, and it's easy to find materials once you know where they spawn.