[ Official ] Post picture(s) of yourself!

Options

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kyna looks sexy! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^ why thank you very much lol.

It's the corset >_> b:chuckle

Corsets don't fit you! You fit the corset! x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^ why thank you very much lol.

It's the corset >_> b:chuckle

Corsets don't fit you! You fit the corset! x_x

this is so true b:sweat

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah i know its a sketch not a photo but its still me (with snake hair ftw im a fan of medusa in greek mythology)
    Tatoome.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ok, so I was gonna dress Jasper up as a pumpkin for halloween, but we saw this adorable lion outfit... so that's what hes gunna be... Jordan carved the pumpkin, and Jasper is being bropped up by a piece of wood covered with his blanky... Jordan is such a photgrapher lmao
    29fuzp5.jpg

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oh my FREAKING GOD he looks so gorgeous what a cutie xd

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ok, so I was gonna dress Jasper up as a pumpkin for halloween, but we saw this adorable lion outfit... so that's what hes gunna be... Jordan carved the pumpkin, and Jasper is being bropped up by a piece of wood covered with his blanky... Jordan is such a photgrapher lmao
    29fuzp5.jpg

His face is like "What tha...." "Why ya doing theze to me?"
    edited October 2010
    Options
    haha I kno... lol I have a baby pic liek that... maybe I'll post it one day...

Wellwe put all his pics in his baby book so he'll love it when he gets older b:cute

• Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    29fuzp5.jpg

Pwning more of other people's photos off as your own? GG. b:laugh I guess getting caught once wasn't enough for you.

Or is it that your kid has a twin brother, who took the exact same photo in 2008, and whose name is Will? b:bye

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chimothy27/2974251191/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Aw, Grippieluver decides to post on their core connect profile, one hour after my previous post, that they will be taking a 'break' from the forums. What a coincidence. b:laugh

You're no fun at all! C'mon, answer for your actions. Well, when you decide to 'come back', I shall resume this. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Aw, Grippieluver decides to post on their core connect profile, one hour after my previous post, that they will be taking a 'break' from the forums. What a coincidence. b:laugh

You're no fun at all! C'mon, answer for your actions. Well, when you decide to 'come back', I shall resume this. b:mischievous

b:laugh omfg...

You just made my day. xD

Imagine if a person that got busted like Grippie was on Heaven's Tear.. I'd actually quit. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options

yeah so she got busted. no need to be an a$$hole about it wtf is your problem. theres loads of other fakers in this thread im not saying thats a good thing. but yeah u busted her you must be real proud. just drop it now
    b:laugh omfg...

You just made my day. xD

Imagine if a person that got busted like Grippie was on Heaven's Tear.. I'd actually quit. b:chuckle

Serenity i didnt think you would be so mean, from what i seen of you i kinda expected better. Grippie is a nice girl shes obv upset enough botu making a fool of herself to quit forums, laughing about it is kinda uncalled for. she is chatty and has been a perminant fixture in forums for some time and i for one will miss her presence. another one bites the dust...

both of you grow up. always remember theres a person behind the screenname

yup guys imma back!

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *removed* dont care enough...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    both of you grow up. always remember theres a person behind the screenname

And those photos she stole are also real people who have no clue someone stole them. I'm all for the whole there's a person behind the screenname - I even encourage it within my faction. But I won't lie... it's kinda low what she did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I didn't say that it was right what she did i ALSO think it was low but i still think its not something that should be laughed about and i dont think she should be mocked. All i think is that its a little sad that she felt she had to do that.critisizing somebody is not the same as mocking them

yup guys imma back!

• buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    There are a lot of fakers on here (and the internet as a whole), but there is no excuse for such behavior. Nobody DEMANDS photos, ya know? This thread is full of pics that are not the pictures of people who claim to be the owners...

It is sad... she's been caught twice already... Personally, I'm aware of other photos of her being fake, but I never was a friend of hers, so I don't really care. I don't want to reveal all that I know, because... well if people are really so... 'blind' that they think she is sugar coated, let them. (Restraining myself not to use BAAAD names here.)

There was also the issue of her alt post in her own thread, praising herself. Kinda shallow, but some people need to feel good. When confronted, she will say, that DUH it was fake. It was just to show an example, or to check how sharp people are.

The previous pic of the tattoo was pretty funny. She left the thread for a couple of pages and ignored it completely hoping that people will forget. Some people still adore her. Good for her.

Wait a sec.... isn't scamming people like this on forums bannable???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Look Dorset, this is not the first time she does this. Look a few pages back and you'll see for yourself. She has done it more than once and never learned the lesson.

And you know why I am laughing at her? Because instead of dealing with this situation, the way adults should (like she claims she is an adult) and confront herself with what she did and feel guilty about what she did with those people's photos and HER SON, she just ran away...

So laughing at her might be mean, but maybe when people do mistakes more than once and they know it's wrong, that's not right.

So if anyone who needs to grow up here, it's her.

Also, if you look a couple of pages before this, the same situation with a different person happened before but instead of running away like what Grippie did, she apologized and started postimg pictures of her real self. And that person is JUST a teenager and dealed with it the mature way.

And what kind of parent is she? What kind of an irresponsible parent does that to her son and lie about him?

She just affected more people than herself or her dignity. She has no right to do that to her son or those people she stole the photos from.

Actually looking more into this situation, it's only funny how she got busted, other than that...it's just disgusting..

Yeah, the person behind the screen name is just an irresponsible liar let along holds the title of a 'parent'

Miss her if you want to, Dorset. You clearly don't see the real person behind the screen...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I am not saying that what she did was right, nor am i defending her actions either. personally i think its horrible stealing a picture of somebody elses child and fabricating a lil story to go with it, and i think you would have to be a little messed up to do it. (which is part of the reason i used the phrase "felt she had to do it)

Nor am i "blind" i know better than to trust half of what people tell me on the internet and looking through this thread, either PWI hosts the perfect and pretty cast of a high school sit_com or some people have been economical with the truth about what they actually look like and found pictures to post that arent really them (although judging from a poisonous remark i got about My photos i can understand why others are so worried about showing what they really look like)

im not saying dont critisize her
    i said dont laugh at her. thats the difference. cause whether she be a faker or messed up or immature or whatever, shes still a person. and tbh it lowers the tone of the entire thread.

yup guys imma back!

edited October 2010
    Options
    I am not saying that what she did was right, nor am i defending her actions either. personally i think its horrible stealing a picture of somebody elses child and fabricating a lil story to go with it, and i think you would have to be a little messed up to do it. (which is part of the reason i used the phrase "felt she had to do it)

Nor am i "blind" i know better than to trust half of what people tell me on the internet and looking through this thread, either PWI hosts the perfect and pretty cast of a high school sit_com or some people have been economical with the truth about what they actually look like and found pictures to post that arent really them (although judging from a poisonous remark i got about My photos i can understand why others are so worried about showing what they really look like)

im not saying dont critisize her
    i said dont laugh at her. thats the difference. cause whether she be a faker or messed up or immature or whatever, shes still a person. and tbh it lowers the tone of the entire thread.

If you noticed I said how she got busted is funny. Axel made it seem kind of funny so I couldn't help laughing at how he posted it..

And I don't know any way that she could be messed up with because it's actually her son she is posting pictures about. Like if it was self-confidence because she thinks she maybe doesn't look pretty to herself, she'll post pictures of some other woman.. but that's her son..

See, until she comes and confronts with what she did, no one will understand why did she do that..more than ONCE..

Other than that, I'm disgusted by her actions and how does the MISTAKE she knows it's WRONG more than once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    There are many reasons a woman might post pictures of a baby claiming it is herswhen it isnt, and none of those reasons is very nice at all.
    i just think its kind of sad and yeah she should come and explain to everyone instead of just running but tbh she probably thinks everyone will forget it although i doubt anyone will this time...i mean..thats somebody elses baby.

anyways back to the original point of this thread xd

This is an completly authentic picture of Me , im the one with the glasses and the blond woman next to me is my Godmother xd u can tell its actually me cause nobody likely to steal THIS photo and decide to claim it as theirs when it isnt b:chuckle

MeAndJacky.jpg

yup guys imma back!

edited October 2010
    Options
    @_@.....Haven't been in here for a while...I flip back a page and next thing I see is people claiming grippie is posting false images....

Ok....x.X....Drama much?

Seriously, there is a reason I only posted one pic out of all 252 pages of this thread. It's because the more you post, the more people think "Oh it's all fake.", and it goes double for pics. Gotta love that about the internet, right?
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle

yup guys imma back!

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @_@.....Haven't been in here for a while...I flip back a page and next thing I see is people claiming grippie is posting false images....

Not claiming. There was proof.

=====================================================

ANYWAYS. Back on topic!... here's me on Sunday right before that 30STM concert and ON STAGE!

36073_447958139575_692259575_5598620_4454266_n.jpg

me and my mommy <3
    73764_447960424575_692259575_5598652_188292_n.jpg

I'm in the strapless shirt with the boots... ._.
    71770_448110659575_692259575_5601670_1889335_n.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not claiming. There was proof.

mmmkay.....And the point of even giving a damn about it >.>?

Seriously, who gives a **** if people snatch images and use it to create a story on the internet. Hell i've been known to fabricate hundreds of stories in a day just to cure the damn boredom that I find in school.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    mmmkay.....And the point of even giving a damn about it >.>?

Seriously, who gives a **** if people snatch images and use it to create a story on the internet. Hell i've been known to fabricate hundreds of stories in a day just to cure the damn boredom that I find in school.

That's just like saying scamming is okay. Those people she is taking pictures from and claiming that the pictures are hers is NOT HER RIGHT. It's morally unacceptable and she is a damn parent. It's not even her photos she is trying to claim of, she is posting pictures of her 'son'

Now, that's a problem. She is not only hurting her dignity but also hurting her son... with what she is doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    uh shes not hurting her son in the slightest. cause her son will never know. hes a baby....his feelings arent gonna be hurt...just saying...

yup guys imma back!

• Axelire - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Since a big contributing factor to posting one's photo is about self-image, I'd like to impart some advice, specifically on how to act cool and badass online.

I dub this the I'm badass and I don't care technique.

Step 1
    Make sure to get across how much you don't care about something. Repetition is a good technique.

Step 2
    You need to get across how the other people who post on the topic are uncool because in your opinion it shows that they care enough to post. Now here is the tricky part, you have to do it in a way so as not to make it come across that you actually care. I know its tough, all I can advice is to practice, practice, and practice!

Step 3
    Finally, it is time to lay the foundation, you need to point to some first hand experience of how you don't care. Exaggeration is encouraged.

There you have it folks, simple steps in winning over your peers and showing them how cool and badass you are online; but really, I can't take all the credit, please put your hands together for LifeHunting, for his spot on demonstration. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    uh shes not hurting her son in the slightest. cause her son will never know. hes a baby....his feelings arent gonna be hurt...just saying...

Her son is still a human being and she has no right to make these actions for him. Yeah, sure he is still young and doesn't quite understand what his mom is doing but still. And she is hurting him by being an irresponsible parent and role model to him and that's bad enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Since a big contributing factor to posting one's photo is about self-image, I'd like to impart some advice, specifically on how to act cool and badass online.

I dub this the I'm badass and I don't care technique.

Step 1
    Make sure to get across how much you don't care about something. Repetition is a good technique.

Step 2
    You need to get across how the other people who post on the topic are uncool because in your opinion it shows that they care enough to post. Now here is the tricky part, you have to do it in a way so as not to make it come across that you actually care. I know its tough, all I can advice is to practice, practice, and practice!

Step 3
    Finally, it is time to lay the foundation, you need to point to some first hand experience of how you don't care. Exaggeration is encouraged.

this quote made me laugh a lot
    VENOMOVE.gif
    also it appears my attempts to steer the thread back into its original purpose seems to have been ignored LOL.
    no but seriously
    THAT is not an example of being an irresponsable parenthood. its just an example of being an irresponsable poster[Edit]i wrote a whole load of stuff out but now i come to think of it i really cant be arsed to continue this rediculous conversation anymore so i deleted it. this is a forum for gamers not a debate about childcare and parenthood

yup guys imma back!

edited October 2010
    Options
    THAT is not an example of being an irresponsable parenthood. its just an example of being an irresponsable poster
    [Edit]i wrote a whole load of stuff out but now i come to think of it i really cant be arsed to continue this rediculous conversation anymore so i deleted it. this is a forum for gamers not a debate about childcare and parenthood

Oh I see how it is. Parents who post fake pictures of their children doesn't make them irresponsible, it doesn't change a thing... Really now?

And I didn't ignore your trying to bring this thread back to how it is, I stopped talking about it after you posted your pictures but when more people brought the topic back up again, I just found it hard to shut up.

Something on topic

By the way, I really like your hair colour, Dorset. Maybe some people have a different meaning of pretty and ugly according to appearances but your make-up and style is up to you. Because someone else thinks your make-up is too heavy or ugly doesn't mean it is. Everyone has different opinions, just wanted to point that out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]