[ Official ] Post picture(s) of yourself!

Options

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle more people post pictures!

and sorry for cropping the pictures :P figured my friends wouldn't want to be in an online forum so... yup! xD

*removed :P*

and yes i know i look horrible xD the heat is extreme!!! the only makeup i can wear now currently is my eye liner Q_____Q

edit: please don't make fun of my cheeks >___< i hate them enough as it is LOL

Edit (2nd time): Q_____Q i can't post them!!!! my cheeks look like hamsters!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Hanieko - Harshlands
    Hanieko - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bwahaha caught scared to show real picture but I guess I'll upload one. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I made my own first Signature =D!!!!!
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'ma feel so alone but here goes.. I had this picture taken at the mall cost some money but yep....Friend lol'd she said I looked cocky.

t7yalx.jpg

i think Keri Hilson's gonna be mad u stole her pictureb:chuckle
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Hanieko - Harshlands
    Hanieko - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    spdxrn.jpg

Early in the morning iunno

2ql66wy.jpg

lol photoshopped ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I made my own first Signature =D!!!!!
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    here's my face... :(

Ilikethisone.jpg

IMG06355.jpg

IMG06465.jpg

excuse the messy appearanceb:cry

• Night_Wind_ - Lost City
    Night_Wind_ - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    here's my face... :(

Ilikethisone.jpg

IMG06355.jpg

IMG06465.jpg

excuse the messy appearance

Hawtb:dirty..
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thankeeeees

i dont like the third one though :(

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thankeeeees

i dont like the third one though :(

b:shocked are you sure you're asian? you don't look like it at all! xD

gosh but wow you're pretty :O loving the hair by the way :D b:cuteb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When I look at SerenityMare, I somehow have a feelin she's french-origin, dunno why =o
    Assburger is hawt :o are you indian mix? =x

This is me, just for lolz (20yr old >.>)

Image9.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When I look at SerenityMare, I somehow have a feelin she's french-origin, dunno why =o

Image9.jpg

Do you know how many times I've heard this? XD 'Specially when my hair was short. People told me you looked so French. I'm not even close to being French. :0

And awwwww, you look so young for a 20 year old person! x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options

Image9.jpg

b:shocked are you a girl or what?! LOL

xD sorry rofl your mouth looks so funny in that picture b:chuckle

Asians FTW b:cool

anyways... o.o i guess i'll post pictures tomorrow since i'm too lazy to upload them today
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's "ZOMG!!!"'s mouth >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    32556_1471749357941_1359854969_1280.jpg

As promised, here's a couple of pics that were taken of me at the Las Vegas Super Con/My Birthday Weekend! b:dirty

32556_1471749957956_1359854969_1280.jpg

AND YOUR A MOD!!!!? wow.. my whole thought of you guys have now changed b:chuckle
    Hardy har har
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    AND YOUR A MOD!!!!? wow.. my whole thought of you guys have now changed b:chuckle
    Hardy har har

b:laughb:chuckle LOL you should see him in the forums more, he's nothing like you would think a mod would be but he's awesome! :D

o.o oh and that reminds me, you should get new glasses konari!!! <_____< i'd recommend rectangle shaped glasses for you :P like my glasses kind of :3

heres me once again since i'm so bored xD

glareoo.jpg

going back to that actually thinking... that jacket is horrible <__< thats so last year, more like 2008 or even 2006-7 actually thinking xD and whats with the belts o.o all you really need is one rofl.

and pleeeease don't wear that jean jacket Q______Q its horrible with that shirt!!!

don't you just love my awesome new criticism? :3 i'm getting even better with it! omg totally can't wait for summer so i can finally start my fashion internship officially <3

Q___Q all i'm doing currently with my internship is just going through their mail and responding to people LOL
  • Angelyz - Dreamweaver
    Angelyz - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tis Me, the guy in the suit... Lil drunk in the one with the girl in the green dress. This was a super fun party.

l_41fc281967914f20a2274b938ba3c9f5.jpg

l_81c63f852bbc41ec8d425bfd0a8186ba.jpg

l_36e9a176f016411fac74b6e1897119df.jpg

l_c72d6d3e5bc94ec3a3cd9352e544b341.jpg

Too bad I missed Konari's Sig contest! What do you think of my sig? Here is the larger version...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/acidburn9678/Siggy.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Angelyz - Marshal of Evolution
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    timothyyy wrote: »
    l_e69959e0bb5c4f09bd616cdb8ee28654.jpg

O.O wow.. if your on DW, you must be hot as a good hell b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:laughb:chuckle LOL you should see him in the forums more, he's nothing like you would think a mod would be but he's awesome! :D

o.o oh and that reminds me, you should get new glasses konari!!! <_____< i'd recommend rectangle shaped glasses for you :P like my glasses kind of :3

heres me once again since i'm so bored xD

glareoo.jpg

going back to that actually thinking... that jacket is horrible <__< thats so last year, more like 2008 or even 2006-7 actually thinking xD and whats with the belts o.o all you really need is one rofl.

and pleeeease don't wear that jean jacket Q______Q its horrible with that shirt!!!

don't you just love my awesome new criticism? :3 i'm getting even better with it! omg totally can't wait for summer so i can finally start my fashion internship officially <3

Q___Q all i'm doing currently with my internship is just going through their mail and responding to people LOL
    Wow, your fashion internship is very interesting :).
    I've seen few girls that like fashion, and are actually very passionate about it. Other girls, that appear preppy and good-dressed, are just buying expensive clothes just to look good in front of other people, but you actually have tons of clue of what you're talking about.

People like you deserve to be fashion designers, and good luck in summer with your fashion internship!

Oh, and the other pic I have posted in that other thread is not me. BUT, I am asian ^^

P.S. If you go to the thread and see my fashion, and criticize it all you can, I still probably won't change it.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tis Me, the guy in the suit... Lil drunk in the one with the girl in the green dress. This was a super fun party.

l_41fc281967914f20a2274b938ba3c9f5.jpg

l_81c63f852bbc41ec8d425bfd0a8186ba.jpg

l_36e9a176f016411fac74b6e1897119df.jpg

l_c72d6d3e5bc94ec3a3cd9352e544b341.jpg

Too bad I missed Konari's Sig contest! What do you think of my sig? Here is the larger version...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/acidburn9678/Siggy.gif

Oh No my Uncle Greg IS ON PWI!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! and he's a Pimp :O
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wow, your fashion internship is very interesting :).
    I've seen few girls that like fashion, and are actually very passionate about it. Other girls, that appear preppy and good-dressed, are just buying expensive clothes just to look good in front of other people, but you actually have tons of clue of what you're talking about.

People like you deserve to be fashion designers, and good luck in summer with your fashion internship!

Oh, and the other pic I have posted in that other thread is not me. BUT, I am asian ^^

P.S. If you go to the thread and see my fashion, and criticize it all you can, I still probably won't change it.

Awww thanks so much!! >____< Lol yeah I know what you mean. I see girls all the time putting together just normal preppy outfits and it kills me... They all look the same LOL. Gosh thanks so much, I just love fashion. :3

But omg thank you so much b:thanks I'm going to work my hardest :3 I'm so lucky that I got into the closest division to where I live <___< I'll be like going back and forth every day for like 4-5 hours LOL.

and omg you're so pretty :O i could never have bangs my head doesn't work for it xD but omg your eye shape is so awesome O___O wish i had those eyes!!! heres a newer picture of me today xD i went more casual today with plaid and solids :P

media1-1.jpg

(sorry for the angle xD)
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hope you're gorgeous!! and omgee kon!!! you look so dorky!!! xDD i luffz yew all my sexy pplz :))).. imma dig up a good pic of me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hope you're gorgeous!! and omgee kon!!! you look so dorky!!! xDD i luffz yew all my sexy pplz :))).. imma dig up a good pic of me

Woohoo! =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamihane - Sanctuary
    Yamihane - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lolol. its the wig xD. anyways, :o thats me
    ngngytgsdw.jpg

Wow. -drools- ;)
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options

Awww Grippie thanks b:cute

can't wait to see your picture too!!! >____< b:laugh

but rofl, i personally think i look horrible in that picture xD was walking through the neighborhood to school and i was running late so no time to dry my hair Q___Q
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Are you criticizing cosplay? Rofl Hope b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Are you criticizing cosplay? Rofl Hope b:chuckle

O.o time to look up cosplay before lairian comes over here and tells me to go onto google

*few minutes later*

read the first paragraph on wikipedia and stopped xD costume... bleh still horrible b:surrender but oh well xD

Edit: Sorry Konari D: i dunno... you're trying to be someone else? O.o why not go more extreme? like halloween xD
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    O.o time to look up cosplay before lairian comes over here and tells me to go onto google

*few minutes later*

read the first paragraph on wikipedia and stopped xD costume... bleh still horrible b:surrender but oh well xD

Edit: Sorry Konari D: i dunno... you're trying to be someone else? O.o why not go more extreme? like halloween xD

Well, at least your making an effort b:chuckle. I personally have never cosplayed before (and probably never will), but hey, if people find it fun, then why not? It's a chance to show appreciation for a show or game you like. Besides, I bet you yourself might find some of it fun. Well, part of it anyway. Those costumes need to be made by someone after all. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well, at least your making an effort b:chuckle. I personally have never cosplayed before (and probably never will), but hey, if people find it fun, then why not? It's a chance to show appreciation for a show or game you like. Besides, I bet you yourself might find some of it fun. Well, part of it anyway. Those costumes need to be made by someone after all. b:chuckle

She seems too creative to be imitating the style of others b:chuckle I'm too poor to cosplay...if I had the money for a costume I would.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well, at least your making an effort b:chuckle. I personally have never cosplayed before (and probably never will), but hey, if people find it fun, then why not? It's a chance to show appreciation for a show or game you like. Besides, I bet you yourself might find some of it fun. Well, part of it anyway. Those costumes need to be made by someone after all.

b:shocked Omg I was actually right!!! LOOOL but hmm I dunno, I was never interested in TV too much besides Bones and a few other stuff xD.... I'm pretty sure I can't walk around as a platypus so uhh yeah... (Yes... My little sister has made me watch that one show with that platypus in it LOL) I dunno, I guess I'll have to try it someday O.o

and i'll post more pictures tomorrow b:chuckle expect some tomorrow afternoon/evening because i'm taking my sister to jamba juice :3 b:cute

She seems too creative to be imitating the style of others I'm too poor to cosplay...if I had the money for a costume I would.

:3 rofl hahahaha so true xD Though I do have my little weaknesses here and there..... :P otherwise i try not to dress like everybody else, full Aeropostale is a no <___< rofl!!!
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    okayy I found a good pic of me.. its frum when i was 22.. actually u kno what.. that was my 23rd b-dayy xDD .. it's saved on my comp frum last year, how can i get it on here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Go make an account on photobucket.com and as soon as you do that, theres this huge big green button that says "Upload" and you find your picture, upload it, and find the option with the [IMG]thing and just click and copy it, and paste it onto here and thats how you post pictures b:victoryb:cute[/img]