[ Official ] Post picture(s) of yourself!

Comments

• JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ya I get that alot...for example...."OM NOM NOM NOM ON CHUR HAIR"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    uhm.. ew O_o.. i wud nevar om nom nom yer hair thatz gross c(:... <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL heres some pictures from Sunday of this week actually :D It was at my sister's dance competition so yeah.... :3 Heres me again! (And QQ I'm mad... I have to redye my hair again soon since roots are starting to show D:)

Me looking out the window xD
    DANCE2010056.jpg

I love my hair color :3
    DANCE2010018.jpg

*Punch!*
    DANCE2010116.jpg

And lastly myself asleep.. sister took this picture when I fell asleep xD
    DANCE2010143.jpg

Rofl more people should post pics again :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Akyta - Sanctuary
    Akyta - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    be like me, posted pic cuz of extreme boredom. was so bored, decided to do wq, but that made me even more bored, so decided to post lolol. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Larfa - Lost City
    Larfa - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    17454_1301111696825_1501427823_3079.jpg

I'm the one on the far right. [:
    SERVER ; LOST CITY. [;

Larfa - current character.
    Firada level 38 Venomancer - temporary retired.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL heres some pictures from Sunday of this week actually :D It was at my sister's dance competition so yeah.... :3 Heres me again! (And QQ I'm mad... I have to redye my hair again soon since roots are starting to show D:)

Me looking out the window xD
    DANCE2010056.jpg

I love my hair color :3
    DANCE2010018.jpg

*Punch!*
    DANCE2010116.jpg

And lastly myself asleep.. sister took this picture when I fell asleep xD
    DANCE2010143.jpg

Rofl more people should post pics again :P

Hope, you're cute. X3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyKaze - Heavens Tear
    LadyKaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1 year old pic
    2psq03p.jpg
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Hope, you're cute. X3

Awww thanks! b:cute Hahahaha i'm planning on dying my hair again and I'm stuck at the color... LOL >___<

@LadyKaze: Whoa wow O___O i love the architectural design behind you LOL. for graduation my parents are letting me redo the entire house and i mean the entire thing... furniture, walls, etc. i can tear down a wall if i want to :3 but anyways, wow thats so modern! :D

and omg i love your hair!!! its so long! >__< have you ever considered layers? I recommend it! :D long hair looks soo good with layers. oooh and try using umm... whats the products uhh... give me a second to look up some products for you...

*goes onto sephora*

If you want really pretty "big hair" for a day like a party or whatever I recommend you to because of your sleek long hair...

I'm not sure what your favorite products and your hair type are so... heres my recommendation :P

Wash hair as usual. I'm going to guess your hair isn't too oily so you can just wash it. If its oily, use dry conditioner.

Afterwords, prep your hair by putting on a hair thickening or a wave-enhancing foam through not dry but damp hair and dry it a bit more. After its not way too damp anymore use either a 2-3 inch curling iron or a 3 barrel waver, and curl your hair by small sections.

Oh! Keep the top part of your hair straight and afterwords finger out the curls and there you go! Pretty hair that isn't way too puffy but has volume! :D

>__> Sorry I used to have long hair too until I cut it really short so I used to do that sometimes... Though I skipped out on the wave enhancing since my hair is pretty thick and used a heat protection thing on. Oh I recommend trying to also find a heat protecting product too before you curl your hair so it protects your hair from going dry and damaged :P

o.o.. i did say i was obsessed with fashion.... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    all yew asian gurlz are gorseous!.. and lmao hope good idea for long hair tho xD

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    all yew asian gurlz are gorseous!.. and lmao hope good idea for long hair tho xD

LOL hahahaha thanks grippie! b:chuckle i just love fashion and helping people :D

One of my friends actually let me do a complete makeover for her so i cut her hair, did her makeup, bought her clothes, and she got asked out while we were drinking coffee :D

I'll post more pics tomorrow <3
    edited April 2010
    thatz so neat hope!

my friend did my hair, actually MADE me a new outfit, gave me a facial and a makeover, and taught me how to flirt, when i wuzz in 8th grade on this field trip... all.. those... boyz b:dirty... haha best dayy of meh life

• LadyKaze - Heavens Tear
    LadyKaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    @BeingHope ty very much , i like my wall too .And about my hair well , actually my hair is already curly naturally b:chuckle
    Kind of old pic when my hair was shorter b:cute
    zmfvo0.jpg
    edited April 2010
    yer hair iz beautiful

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    @Grippie wow you can learn how to flirt?! O___O teach me!!!! i want to really date this one guy at school because he's sooo cute :3 he's short, adorable, and has really pretty eyes :D but i have no idea how to break it out to him so yeah.. LOL

@LadyKaze omg your natural curly hair is amazing. There are so many ways of doing your hair with that type that would look so amazing! Wow if those curls were just looser they'd just be... wow omg your hair is amazing b:shocked

b:chuckle I had to dye my hair so it wouldn't be so boring LOL but yeah... :3
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited April 2010

@LadyKaze: Whoa wow O___O i love the architectural design behind you LOL. for graduation my parents are letting me redo the entire house and i mean the entire thing... furniture, walls, etc. i can tear down a wall if i want to :3 but anyways, wow thats so modern! :D

Wait, seriously?!? They're really willing to go so far for your High School graduation. b:shocked Wow. You must have some parents. I hope you don't go so far as to take out walls though. They may not like that too much, no matter what they say to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Wait, seriously?!? They're really willing to go so far for your High School graduation. b:shocked Wow. You must have some parents. I hope you don't go so far as to take out walls though. They may not like that too much, no matter what they say to you.

Actually middle school b:chuckle Going to 9th grade next year LOL

Heres my pictures again with my chubby cheeks :P

DANCE2010116.jpg
    DANCE2010018.jpg
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

Heres my pictures again with my chubby cheeks :P

DANCE2010116.jpg
    DANCE2010018.jpg

Wow. Once again, you have quite the parents.

And just a quick question, but why do you want to dye your hair? Why not just keep it the natural color? Sorry, but I've just never gotten that whole dying of the hair thing. To me, the only color that should be dyed is gray.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Akyta - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

Whoaa o.O and I thought I was young lol o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Wow. Once again, you have quite the parents.

And just a quick question, but why do you want to dye your hair? Why not just keep it the natural color? Sorry, but I've just never gotten that whole dying of the hair thing. To me, the only color that should be dyed is gray.

LOL hahahaha :D i love my parents rofl. because of family therapy i've been allowed to start watching TV!!! b:cute Do you know how amazing TV is?!?!? O___O I've got sooo obsessed with this TV show Bones!!! I bought all the seasons and everyday I hop onto the treadmill, watch an episode and I'm done! xD LOL i'm getting lazy I know hahaha

o.o i want to dye my hair again since I hate having just plain black hair seriously. When you've had just plain black normal hair for pretty much over 14 years of your life you want change <___< so i dyed it which you can tell in the pictures i took last weekend.

grey hair.... b:shocked that i don't want to see until i'm at least 50!!! but there is actually a gene in my family for early grey hair xD my sister might possibly have it LOL like my grandma had white hair by the time she was like 16-18 lmao >__< but i got tested for it and i don't have it LOL

b:cute but yeah i like bright colors! :D

Whoaa o.O and I thought I was young lol o.O

o.o i'm 14, how about you?
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    LOL hahahaha :D i love my parents rofl. because of family therapy i've been allowed to start watching TV!!! b:cute Do you know how amazing TV is?!?!? O___O I've got sooo obsessed with this TV show Bones!!! I bought all the seasons and everyday I hop onto the treadmill, watch an episode and I'm done! xD LOL i'm getting lazy I know hahaha

o.o i want to dye my hair again since I hate having just plain black hair seriously. When you've had just plain black normal hair for pretty much over 14 years of your life you want change <___< so i dyed it which you can tell in the pictures i took last weekend.

grey hair.... b:shocked that i don't want to see until i'm at least 50!!! but there is actually a gene in my family for early grey hair xD my sister might possibly have it LOL like my grandma had white hair by the time she was like 16-18 lmao >__< but i got tested for it and i don't have it LOL

b:cute but yeah i like bright colors! :D

And just what is wrong with having plain black hair? My hair is black. It's always been black for all my 22 years. And I got a few gray hairs before I was 10. You can't really tell unless your really looking closely for them though. Like, if I just take a pic, you could never tell, but if we were to meet in person, and you take a close look, you'd see a few. So, yeah. Nothing wrong with any of that stuff imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    And just what is wrong with having plain black hair? My hair is black. It's always been black for all my 22 years. And I got a few gray hairs before I was 10. You can't really tell unless your really looking closely for them though. Like, if I just take a pic, you could never tell, but if we were to meet in person, and you take a close look, you'd see a few. So, yeah. Nothing wrong with any of that stuff imo.

Well... I dunno... I just don't want to be the same old person I was since I was little. People keep on having this same impression of me that I'm still the same old person I was since I was little but I'm not. I'm growing up and I've experienced a ton of stuff. I just want to break that impression I guess. b:surrender

I dunno its a girl thing... b:sweat wait you're a girl right? o.o...
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Well... I dunno... I just don't want to be the same old person I was since I was little. People keep on having this same impression of me that I'm still the same old person I was since I was little but I'm not. I'm growing up and I've experienced a ton of stuff. I just want to break that impression I guess. b:surrender

I dunno its a girl thing... b:sweat wait you're a girl right? o.o...

I'm a guy actually. Guess that's why I don't really get the hair thing. For me, just washing it in the shower and getting it cut every now and then is enough. Dyeing just sounds like a hassle to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I'm a guy actually. Guess that's why I don't really get the hair thing. For me, just washing it in the shower and getting it cut every now and then is enough. Dyeing just sounds like a hassle to me.

b:chuckle...... i'm glad i didn't mention my closets earlier LOL. xD... awww i was about to talk to you about magazine subscriptions b:chuckle

I have allure, seventeen, teen vogue, vogue, marie claire, etc. :3 i love my magazines i'm obsessed with fashion and color xD

wow just a cut now and then? o.o.... your amazing...
    edited April 2010
    wow Hope.. ya T.V is amazing.. yew could use with a little couch potaoe-ing... get some meet on yer bones.. yer not fat.. yer too skinny lmao, xD love yew hope, az for my hair every few monthz i change my hair style.. but itz been short for a while nao, i lyke this sassy look.. but i nevar dyed my hair been the same color since i wuzz born (cept it got a lil less bleached frum when i wuzz toddler) blonde FTW <3

• Akyta - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

o.o im....51 b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    o.o im....51 b:avoid

Still so young ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Alchemist_ - Dreamweaver
    _Alchemist_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    me. not a picture I'm fond of. but i ROCK anyways!

100425-074826.jpg?t=1272199767
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Prepare for a phantasmagoric panoply of magical powers!
    Your abilities will be mine!
  • Laweeze - Raging Tide
    Laweeze - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Me and my mate on the weekend!Im on the left. l_bcbfda16dc444208be30582ea9e8263c.jpg

Gah.. Sorry about the size
    Yeah..Im a nub..[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhenton - Archosaur
    Rhenton - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hi!
    24q501t.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Forsakenx for the sig
    edited April 2010
    yew look lyke sum1 i wud hang out with! ^.^