[ Official ] Post picture(s) of yourself!

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Gabby, you jsut need a soft smoky brown on your eyelids, and a pink gloss :)
    For me, I'd need metallic eyeliner pen.. I have a purple one but it makes me look like a raccoon D: There must be a light pink out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Well, from what I can tell, you could easily use pink eyeshadow, too. Just dampen it and use it as a eyeliner. I should try it myself and record it for you, lol. /lazy

But, I don't look that much like Grav :p I'd need to fill my 'brows in and contour my nose a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Nah its fine :) I'd want to have my chars nose instead of my concorde, lol.
    And who wouldnt want to live in a game, you dont have to worry about zits.. o_o

I never actually tried wetting eyeshadow.. I got a pastel pink, i'll give it a go and see how it turns out during the week, I got exams for the next fortnight D:
    For now.. a pic from my most recent shoot with a local photography company :3
    j9vy2g.jpg

• _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    200175_10150115669145954_618760953_6601524_7752759_n.jpg
    :O
    Taken with Phone ;..;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • ArchJenly - Heavens Tear
    ArchJenly - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Just silly ol' me. :c
    Not so pretty >.<

389843_231085416954076_100001578583908_652919_1184874323_n.jpg
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ArchJenly: Still hawt!
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    large.png?1317242570 big boss SONI b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Guys.. With long.. hair.. x.x
    i'm a sucker for them :3

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Nyan! :3
    2h6amc3.jpg
    Thread ain't dead :o But I love my kitty ears ^^

• Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thread needs a bump. b:surrender
    I mentioned how stardust dress looked like a prom dress in Susy's blog-a-log so i decided to post one of my prom pictures. (I might scan my offical prom picture but that's so much work) Anyway, they aren't really recent since I went to prom when I was 17 and now I'm 20, lul. But I dont have any recent pictures of me that I haven't posted already so it'll suffice enough to bump this semi-dying thread. ;_;
    168a24j.png
    I cropped out my friend-date cus I don't know if he'd lik to be posted on pwi forums b:chuckle
    Sorry it's so blurry, my digital camera was just recovering from being dropped in a river at the time!

Was searching through the previous pages and found an old picture of myself that really makes me want to get my bangs cut again. b:cry

2zednbo.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Esnemyl you look so cute xD I wanna steal your kitty ears.

And I'll say it again, but ajiuo you look pretty in the ballgown.

I'll pop this in here for those that know me on the forums. Can you tell I'm 21? lol
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Esnemyl you look so cute xD I wanna steal your kitty ears. NUU o.o Well.. I cant exactly email you a pair ><
    I'll pop this in here for those that know me on the forums. Can you tell I'm 21? lol

KAWAIII NE DESUU o.u SUsy, you look like you are 11 mroe than 21 XD

• ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    27ebe3b2f17dbe7bdf25c67075ff2bd11323068121.jpg
    ah **** the pic is big >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Guys.. With long.. hair.. x.x
    i'm a sucker for them :3

Because we're usually awesome b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Esnemyl you look so cute xD I wanna steal your kitty ears.

And I'll say it again, but ajiuo you look pretty in the ballgown.

My Trap Senses are Tingling!

Oh wait...**** it, *glomps*
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    SUsy, you look like you are 11 mroe than 21 XD

11?? b:sad

That's the youngest answer I've heard so far lol...
    People usually guess around 18, probably cause I'm on the taller side (5'9")

You should add me to facebook Lynsey, I should have pictures of the last model session on there next week so you'd get a better picture of me than a 11 year old XD
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    11?? b:sad

That's the youngest answer I've heard so far lol...
    People usually guess around 18, probably cause I'm on the taller side (5'9")

You should add me to facebook Lynsey, I should have pictures of the last model session on there next week so you'd get a better picture of me than a 11 year old XD

I didn't mean it badly o.o sorry, i tend to say the first thing that comes to mind b:surrender
    Sure, add me :o you know my name, send me a request! b:victory

ZANNERS!! Add yo pic foo! >:o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Omg, Nii! I love your dress! :) my prom is in 2 more months; I'm going with my hubby to his prom in a diff state though >.<

Hm, you don't look young at all, Susy. Then again... I kind of assume all asian women are a bit older than what they look... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Thanks so much Grav b:cute
    I loved that dress so much, I swore that I would bleach it white for my wedding gown someday. xD I hope you post pictures of your prom gown, too <3 And have fun at your prom. :D

18y9hc.png
    Finally sat down and starting cam hoaring. i'm not one to really take pictures of myself, maybe 5 or 7 a year. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Ohh, my prom is onmy last day of school, I hsve no idea what kind of dress to wear 3:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    The cage in the back makes me so sad b:cry

But did I ever mention how frickin' pretty you are? You have such a natural beauty :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    I didn't mean it badly o.o sorry, i tend to say the first thing that comes to mind b:surrender
    Sure, add me :o you know my name, send me a request! b:victory

ZANNERS!! Add yo pic foo! >:o

Took me a while to find you but i did - Susan b:laugh
    Then again... I kind of assume all asian women are a bit older than what they look... b:surrender

I tend to add a few years to everyone too;; I've met way too many people who are quite a bit older than they honestly looked or maybe I just suck at guessing xD
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    The cage in the back makes me so sad b:cry

But did I ever mention how frickin' pretty you are? You have such a natural beauty :x

Actually I did get a new parrot, Logan. Hes a pinneapple greencheek. :3 He doens't like me yet but it's only been 3 months since I got him so... I still miss my Lucy but I hope Logan will start to warm up to me like Lucy did. I think Logan is more anti social and smarter than Lucy was, tho, so I might not get the same relationship D:

And thanks so much, Grav. You're naturally beautiful too.. I really love your hair and your eyes are like BAM xD Gorgeous!<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    You'll get the same relationship :) You just have to spend a lot of time with him. All birds take time to make a bond with. My Noni was a bit... mean when we got her and far from cuddly. She bit me several times, too D: Now, she and I are best friends and she's my little cuddlebuddy. Although I can't bring her into my room anymore because she's trying to nest ._.

However x"D I don't have natrual beauty in my hair. its dyed QQ

Well, Susy xD I look my age, so no need to add a few years on.

Idk if I posted these before but I will now! Here's Imp and I :) He makes weird faces ._.

292592_2301267299724_1490458169_2643086_4690124_n.jpg
    294050_2302924741159_8086309_n.jpg

And here's me with a camera glitch on the eyes and making a sammich for Imp... I also look WAY too fat in that shirt >.< I swear, I'm half that size now!

226079_2300434798912_1490458169_2642330_7761981_n.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Actually I did get a new parrot, Logan. Hes a pinneapple greencheek. :3 He doens't like me yet but it's only been 3 months since I got him so... I still miss my Lucy but I hope Logan will start to warm up to me like Lucy did. I think Logan is more anti social and smarter than Lucy was, tho, so I might not get the same relationship D:

And thanks so much, Grav. You're naturally beautiful too.. I really love your hair and your eyes are like BAM xD Gorgeous!<3

I think I said this in the past but... I love birds... so, post pictures of Logan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    omg Gabbeh! You.two are sooo cute togehter! ;3
    (imps face = priceless XD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:

• Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Okay as requested, here is Logan.
    dgmr61.png
    I'm not actually SURE if Logan is a boy or not, there was no gender testing. I can kinda feel it in his eyes though, lmao that sounds dumb. But I could tell from Lucy's eyes that she was a girl and then she laid an egg. It seems that girl parrots have more of an "eyelash" effect on their eyelids while males have a sleeker effect. Maybe I'm just crazy lol but after studying a few pictures of the same breed/different genders, I think that's a good guess. b:chuckle
    Plus, I heard you can feel their pelvic bones to tell and while Lucy never let me do that, Logan does but I don't feel a "V" like the interwebs tells me I should if it's a female.

Well anyway, I have handled him a few times, but it's not really something I'm fond of doing because he doesn't want me to since the method of handling him is chasing him down and throwing a blanket over him. The only time I do this though is if he's out of his cage and needs to be put back in (his wings are still growing back so he can't fly onto his cage yet.) When I do get him though, he allows me to pet, groom, kiss (I know it's not good to do but I can't help but give him a little kiss on the head D:), clip his nails and snuggle him and he has yet to bite me from it. A man my mum works with that raises parrots said that it's
    A. Good to let him roam outside his cage to become comfortable and
    B. Good that he doesn't bite you which is a sign of trust
    Anyway, the only time he DID bite me was when he was roaming outside of his cage and somehow the dogs got in the living room so he got scared and flew on the floor. Abbey was like OMG FEWD so he ran away and almost went under the couch of doom (i can't reach under it and i can't move it ><) and i couldn't find a blanket in time so i grabbed him with my bare hands. The poor thing was so frightened by Abbey and me hovering over him like a monster xD

But anyway I always try to talk to him, I'll tell him "Fresh water!" when I change his water or "Yummies!" when I give him new millet spray/nuts and of course, my signature "Night night" that I would say to Lucy every night. (she caught on and would say night night to me back, and I could hear Logan trying to imitate it the other night, too cute.)

All in all, he is definitely not Lucy. If you guys didn't know, I adopted Lucy when her original owner died and I came into this whole parrot thing unknowing how to even take care of one, let alone raise a new one from the start. I remember I used to be too scared to even let Lucy on my shoulder but soon we were best friends, and right from the start, Lucy was a sociable bird that would cling to my every move. She could do tricks and talk. I didn't have to train her at all, so it's really hard to train Logan and I'm doing my best. xP I still have to have him warm up to me before I can try to get him to sit on my finger; he still runs from me when I get too close. But he's definitely curious, he'll sit there and look me up and down and he really adores being pet like I used to pet Lucy, but he still can't understand that if he started to warm up, he'd be pet more often. b:chuckle

Anyway, enough wall of text. xDDD
    Grav you're still gorg even if your hair is out of a bottle! :O Tbh my hair is too LOL. it's normally a reddish brownish blonde but I used to dye it black and now I dye it a dark chocolate brown. I lol'd at Imp's face in the first one and the horrible timing he had in the second one, too. xD You're lucky to have a guy that takes pictures with you, my boyfriend hates being infront of a camera. -.- Someday I will get one! D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Cute bird... and well, if Logan turns out to be a girl than at least she'll have a really unique name for it's gender and it's not so bad (hell, I can name a race car driver and a hockey player who are male and have female names)

and lol... reddish, brownish, blondish hair? That sounds like my hair color right now... there are days when I don't know if I'm a redhead, a brunette, or a blonde... I'll always say I'm a redhead though (but that's because when I was younger, it was clear that I was a redhead)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Logan is so cute :) Now that I look, I have pineapple greencheeks too, lol!

253419_2110936101563_1490458169_2442872_2200788_n.jpg

Thats my Kiki and Kio, mommy and daddy. And at the risk of grossing you out a little bit.. here's what your Logan looked like when he hatched o: Obviously its not the same picture as thats from my babies... but I think its actually kinda cute ...

282062_2298410788313_1490458169_2639901_756989_n.jpg

And here's one our babies when they first started to get feathers. They come out in spikes :/ It looks so painful for the babies.

314806_2362116420914_1490458169_2724656_1523320_n.jpg

But, hmm. If you want Logan to warm up to you, sit by his cage a lot and try and give him seeds. We have small seeds we normally give to our birds. Sitting there and slowly feeding and talking to them shows them that you're interested in bonding with them. After Kiki and Kio had babies, they kind of got... mean. Kio won't be nice at all and Kiki is starting to nicely take seeds from hand again. Kiki does dance though, lol! She's adorable.

Also, don't gimp on handling him. Thats the biggest thing. It builds a lot of trust, too. My question is... do you give a sort of cue when you want to pet him? I personally don't for my birds since the ones I spend time with the most don't like being pet and Noni doesn't care if I just start to pet her randomly (even if she doesnt like it.) My mom does this tongue click for her african gray to cue the "scratchies."

And if you're the one feeding him all the time, he'll grow fond of you, too. Thats obvious, though.

And for some more birdie spam, here's my baby girl, Noni. I've had her for almost a year and I got her for my 16th birthday. Yep... Other people get cars, I get a parrot that I'll have my whole life <3 She's sweet though. My male eclectus, Malachai (you can kind of see his green feathers and orange beak behind her) loves her so much but its funny when they fight. He knows to run away from her LOL Sadly :/ She's only beginning to talk since her previous owners didn't like her (she didn't like them either. They never spent any time with her and only their macaw.) She wolfwhistles when she's happy and she says "Hey Baby!", "You're beautiful!", "Hello!", and she sometimes laughs at jokes. She won't talk around me though :/ I have to hide to hear her QQ Malachai did the same thing before we got her.

423321_3238854138809_1490458169_3170714_1441484144_n.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    I just typed up a whole post and then I accidentally hit the backspace button cus I thought I was in the text box but I wasn't. ._.

So i'll type it up again later xDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤