potions

Options
lowercaseismyname
lowercaseismyname Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
change the the hp pots, or all the pots so they can heal quicker so they just instantly heal instead of loading, cause by the time u heal all they way up and a monster is attacking you it wont change ur hp, and change the level requirements too, I'm not really liking the game cause of this. and i bet bunch of other people agree with me too.
Post edited by lowercaseismyname on

Comments

• moonstar
    moonstar Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    agree whit you on pots but o the level req this is how its always been i dont think they can change that
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    its designed like that to make you buy cash shop stuff.
  • warbeef
    warbeef Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    change the the hp pots, or all the pots so they can heal quicker so they just instantly heal instead of loading, cause by the time u heal all they way up and a monster is attacking you it wont change ur hp, and change the level requirements too, I'm not really liking the game cause of this. and i bet bunch of other people agree with me too.
    embl3m wrote: »
    its designed like that to make you buy cash shop stuff.

First off...Things have a cool down for a reason. So you can't be a cheap a** and spam whatever you feel you need to. If you're going to remove cool down for that, why not get rid of it for the skills? Maybe because in order to make it fair in say...A PK server, or even the PVE ones, nobody is going to try killing someone when they can spam healing potions all they want without a penalty. As for level limits, it's so you can't be level 30 and use a level 60 potion to almost instantly heal. Why have a cleric? Sure the buffs are nice, but if you don't need any healing, why bother? Not many people look for clerics for parties to buff them and then have them afk while they follow you.

Second...It's not designed like that to make you buy cash shop stuff, it's to make things fair. Nobody is making anyone buy anything, and with all the price complaints, if they aren't changed, most won't buy any cash shop items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ralo
    ralo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    warbeef wrote: »
    First off...Things have a cool down for a reason. So you can't be a cheap a** and spam whatever you feel you need to. If you're going to remove cool down for that, why not get rid of it for the skills? Maybe because in order to make it fair in say...A PK server, or even the PVE ones, nobody is going to try killing someone when they can spam healing potions all they want without a penalty.

I think that the suggestion is to make the potions heal you all at once, instead of a heal over time. Not to make them have no cool down at all.
  • darkassasin
    darkassasin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Potion cooldown is ok but I don't like the idea of potions healing 80 hp in 10 secs,100 hp in 10 secs and so on. it shud be that the pot heals 80/100 hp rite after its used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XdxDb:victoryb:cuteb:laughb:angry
  • warbeef
    warbeef Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    My bad, I misread that part. Sorry, and yes, I can kind of agree with that statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    when heiros tick they restore instantly, so yes it is designed like that to make you buy cash shop items other wise most classes wouldn't need a HP heiro because the 60 pot regens about 1k hp