Umm, Did i mess up?

Options
indigo
indigo Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Support Desk
Yeah i download the game and got my key, And well when i tried to extract and unzip it i said it was a success..i was wrong.
Well basically this, I got the game and installed it, But i think i did not do it correctly or something, It has patched just fine but it cannot contact the server, And yes i tried several times.
My log in is correct as well and i also set the firewall to not block the game.
I extracted one file among the 600 i had on tugzip under the same name.
I got 7zip, But when i download i dunno how to set it up as my default...unzippy thing. (yeah i dunno what it is called)
Well i would also like to point out when i was looking through the files i saw only 3 packs instead of 4...is that weird?
So my questions are...did i mess up on the extraction?
Oh and...help me with this or at least tell me if there is an .exe version cuz this makes me wanna cry.
I am not mad...just confused...really confused.
EDIT:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/jkw0076/ScreenHunter_01Aug201655.gif
This is what i am looking at, What do i do from this screen?
And by the way this happens when i hit the install.exe button
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/jkw0076/ScreenHunter_02Aug201701.gif
Post edited by indigo on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    We are looking into this issue and are testing the downloads ourselves to try and narrow down the issues. This is taking us time downloading too.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • indigo
    indigo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sorry for behaving so..well angry...
    And thank you for testing.
This discussion has been closed.