has anyone else noticed how slow the download is?

heth6
heth6 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
i was just wondering if any of u guys had to take like 2 hours or even 3 to download this game, i mean when they had the regular server the download was preety speedy, but since some dialog changes and better text it slowed? lol im guessing it was my computer just acting up on that day cuz its download O.K now
Post edited by heth6 on

Comments

• xanados
    xanados Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well it's gonna take awhile since it's a 2GB download, and I'm running on a 1.5mb line right now. It took me 4 hrs to download it at 200k/sec.
    Syndacus L. 31 Stoneman Protector - 1250 Patk
    Dingleberry L. 14 Marksman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hmm, It took me about 40 minutes by downloading it from fileplanet if I'm not mistaken.
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • dreams
    dreams Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Lol u r lucky i downloaded it from a mirror site and it took me 3-4 hours THEN i screwed up the extract so i downloaded it again using mozzila and it only got to 25% cuase i paused it and it said cannot resume SO i went and downloaded a Download accelerator it then only took 1:30 but then i installed it and the PATCH got stuck so then by then i just went to sleep ZZzzZ and i finally got the patch to work but if you add all the time i started downloading at 1:30pm yesterday till 10:00am this mourning =) but it was worth it graphics are seriously breathtaking for anyone who is doubtful and impatient during the download wait it out SO worth it
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    spoiled BRAT, it took me 2 DAYS to download. I'm sure a couple of hours wont kill you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • zacruss
    zacruss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lipe124 wrote: »
    spoiled BRAT, it took me 2 DAYS to download. I'm sure a couple of hours wont kill you

Well...having dsl doesnt make you spoiled...
  • chug
    chug Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    zacruss wrote: »
    Well...having dsl doesnt make you spoiled...

Complaining about it does, at least it just seems stupid tbh. .omgz 2 hours to download over 2GB. i think that is faster then a lot of people, on my internet it would take like 22-24 hours, which is a whole day the computer is tied up, 2 hours is nothing, make a sandwich, watch a show on tv and its done.
  • kidyoshi11
    kidyoshi11 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i berly have 16% it's going like 1% per minute :/