Any 1 want to share an account

moonstar
moonstar Posts: 32 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
i have an account here in PW closed beta unfortunately i dont have a lot of time to play so if any1 want to try out the game we can share my account
Post edited by moonstar on

Comments

• ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    While not strictly against the terms of service, I really wouldn't recommend sharing your account with anyone.

Beta keys should still be available from a few sites if anyone needs one. Don't risk having some stranger steal your account. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • moonstar
    moonstar Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    dont worry i wasent planig to give my account to just anybody there is going to bee rough investigation about him
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It was against the TOS last time I checked, though it really SHOULDN'T be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I thought for sure it would be too, but upon reading them it just says...
    PWE is not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account and to hold PWE and its affiliates harmless from and against any improper use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper use by someone to whom you revealed your password.

Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and PWE is not responsible for any unauthorized use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Website, the Service or our Games known to you. PWE provides you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account.

Or, in summary... if you choose to give your account ID/password to someone... it's not PWE's fault if that person screws your account up and you lose everything. Quite rightly so, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    In brief, do it at your own risks ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I thought for sure it would be too, but upon reading them it just says...

Quote:
    PWE is not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account and to hold PWE and its affiliates harmless from and against any improper use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper use by someone to whom you revealed your password.

Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and PWE is not responsible for any unauthorized use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Website, the Service or our Games known to you. PWE provides you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account.

Or, in summary... if you choose to give your account ID/password to someone... it's not PWE's fault if that person screws your account up and you lose everything. Quite rightly so, too.

Wow...that makes selling/buying accounts okay, even in world chat, doesn't it?
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    enigma32 wrote: »
    Wow...that makes selling/buying accounts okay, even in world chat, doesn't it?

Here is everything you need found on the customer support pages.

3. Account Transfer
    Account selling, trading, or transferring is not allowed. Basically, once you register an account, it should only be accessed by you.