CLOSED BETA REVIEW - Section 1 by LtSarco

Options
ltsarco
ltsarco Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
Hi im LtSarco.

First of all id like to thank everyone at the company for doing such an excellent job giving all that "Engrish" a good kick in the a**. Ive played mmo's for roughly nine years now, ive played alot. I also played Perect World in the Malaysian server, so this isn't just some silly idea's on how to make the game more playable for ME. Im interested in everyone getting the most out of this excelling game. So anyway, the list begins:

1: The expirience bar.

It probably did seem like a good idea to truncate the value in the bar, however to me it just feels like my precous decimals are being hidden from me. I sure that having that 2nd place removed can make grinding seem a little less tedious, however when players start to get to high levels and each kill no longer gives them "0.1" xp, they're going to feel cheated.

2: The pan assassination
(Referring to Camera Control)
I'm not sure that anything has been done to the default scroll values, if anything. However im playing on the same 22 inch and it feels like im having to crank my mouse a good 3 times to watch my tail (im not the beast race so i guess that doesn't count). I play in 1680x1050. If you could include some kind of system slider, to adjust your own scrolling speed, that would make many players more comfortable.

3: The zoom.

I play perfect world in quiet a high resolution, as i just previous stated. Compared to my girlfriend who plays in 1024x800, i believe. Anyway my point is that she can zoom further out then i can. Which annoys me because it feels like im constantly embedded in the characters back. The distance im granted isnt unplayable, its just subconsciously uncomfortable.

I will continue to provide detailed information as i discover tweaks that affect general gameplay.
Thankyou for providing a great game.