OMG Wat is going on

hkid
hkid Posts: 42 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok here is the thing i was playing today n i got to lvl 10 im a Barbarian and i tried to get the skill True form so i could morph into a tiger and i couldnt get it for some reason. i've done all the quest and my cultivation level says Spiritual Adapted. idk why its not letting me get the skill i've already killed the Wasper Urchin near Dribling spring and got the 3k (3000) spirit points from that old man named Lost City Something but i still cant get it i even talked to the Elder and The Toaist or w/e his name is and i still cant get it. i even logged out 3 times.

can someoen please help me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ChaosBlood
IGN : Warwolf
Class : WB
Level : ?
Post edited by hkid on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hmmm... you should be able to get the skill from Yuan Fei the Barbarian at 258 645 if you have the skill points and the gold?
  • ence
    ence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Might be the gold. The cultivation level is correct, yes? And the level...Hmm.

There shouldn't be a problem with that *scratches head*
  • aretsukusu
    aretsukusu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Has to be the gold.
  • hkid
    hkid Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    nvm i got it all i needed to do was go to Hu The Barbarian n he gave me the skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ChaosBlood
    IGN : Warwolf
    Class : WB
    Level : ?
  • infrared
    infrared Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Why don't people like to read the quest descriptions before doing the damn quest. I don't get it. Quit being in such a hurry to do stuff and you might figure it out for yourself. Imagine that.
  • aussir
    aussir Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    how do u get spirituall adept as a cleric or any classes?
  • Sawki - Sanctuary
    Sawki - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Please don't necro threads.

And the spiritual adept ranking is your cultivation level, you'll get the quest for spirit adept ranking at level 9. Rankings are the same for all classes and races; and are acquired at all the same levels for cultivation.
    My Alts
    Alniant (Psychic) Level 5x; Triannia (Venomancer) Level 4x; Welmar(Cleric) Level 4x;
  • ZeoDragon - Dreamweaver
    ZeoDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    aussir wrote: »
    how do u get spirituall adept as a cleric or any classes?

umm u get to lvl 9 and u start a spritual coltivation(sorry wrong spelling i know) quest