a bugg on the screen!

handsomethecarlos
handsomethecarlos Posts: 239 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
i dont know if any of you are having like this bug....its like u see all the people naked sometimes, and then some multi-colors figures appear in your screen blocking u from seeing whats happening in the game!
i re-install the game and nothing, it wont be fixed D:!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by handsomethecarlos on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i dont know if any of you are having like this bug....its like u see all the people naked sometimes, and then some multi-colors figures appear in your screen blocking u from seeing whats happening in the game!
    i re-install the game and nothing, it wont be fixed D:!

If it's not the client, then it sounds like maybe a hardware/driver issue? Trying turning down the graphics. Hitting "CTRL+F9" will turn down the graphics all the way, and if problems are resolved after that, then it is more like something with the graphics card, amount of memory, or cpu. "Soften" and "Shadow" options seem to take a bit more graphics processing power. Maybe try posting your system configuration to see if someone can help?
  • djtav0
    djtav0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    it seems like artifacts.. check your graphic card, and check its temperature.
  • nuno666
    nuno666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    u see pple naked because they r wearing fashion sets so u see their pants and stuff
    and rest are artifacts .. face it u have crappy graphic card or too overclocked
  • handsomethecarlos
    handsomethecarlos Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    nope, i tried everything and it wont fix D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i dont know if any of you are having like this bug....its like u see all the people naked

Yous installed the nudepatch?

Naughty boy!
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    My GF has Windows Vista and I'm assuming you do too. I don't remember if she had the naked people, but she was getting the multi-colored crystal things. I THINK she got this when she turned the graphic settings all the way up but not 100% on that. I reccomend moving this to the technical support forum section, you may get some answers there.

Do me a favor, if you get a solution, message me.
    Thanks^^