L> Friends

hazel
hazel Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Hey there, potential friend! I'm Hazel and I'm looking for friends to make gameplay a little easier in the beginning. I'm a major newbie to Perfect World because I have never played it before, but I plan to play a cleric! I've usually been the tank or attacker, so this will be a whole new experience for me. I'm also not into the whole 'having more than one character' thing since I've played other MMORPGs before, and focusing on one character = win, unless you're bored. Oh yeah, I'm a FEMALE and I'm 16. (I'm just asking for r*pe, aren't I?)

I'm basically looking for people of all ages that can type in English that's not too hard to comprehend. No 1337 speaking, unless we're joking around, or oNe oF tHeSe FuNkY sPeLlInG tHiNgS. Yeah...no. However, I'm not a hard*ss. Being a girl, of course I've been harassed in other games before (-cough- CS -cough-) and I understand that men WILL get horny, and I have gotten used to it, so it's okay if you're a little (or a lot) perverted around me. I've been through it all, so no worries! Anyway, I'm going to join a PvE server just because CB is only about a month, but I have to ask, if I join a PvE server in the beginning later, will I be able to switch to a PvP server afterwards?

Also, I have: IRC, Ventrilo, Stickam, AIM, & MSN. :cool:

I'm not sure what my IGN will be, so just post up yours, a little information about yourself, and if you want to contact me in any of the above ways, then you can just post your information here publicly or send me a little PM.

If we do get contact, don't **** me off, I'm on my period. :eek: <3
Post edited by hazel on

Comments

• teb
    teb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hi, i understand what you mean about looking for new people to play the game with and looking for friends but with PW your position in the game relates to what race you pick anyway so all elf classes start in one place, humans in another place and werebeasts in another. You said you planned to be a cleric which is the elf and as quests for elfs are in the town you start your going to be limited to that area for a while so its best if you add that your looking for friends/levelers which are going to be elves or different races that you can meet up later with.
  • f4ding
    f4ding Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i use xfire there are already a group of people that got together on there it is nice to use and has features to make it easier to chat in game if you download xfire at any time feel free to add me my username on there is calebf
  • crith
    crith Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Why, exactly, did you find it necessary to point out that you were female?
    I walk beside you, but you may not see me.
    The strongest among you may not wear a crown.
  • teb
    edited August 2008
    Probably because people will feel comfortable speaking to her knowing shes female and not a male playing a female char?
  • hazel
    edited August 2008
    crith wrote: »

Because I would appreciate it if men would remember that a female was in the room and for them to not be so vulgar.
    teb wrote: »
    Probably because people will feel comfortable speaking to her knowing shes female and not a male playing a female char?

Haha, that works too.
  • djtav0
    djtav0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008

because it isnt a female, its just a **** trying to make young boys horny.
  • crith
    edited August 2008
    That works, I suppose....
  • kin
    kin Posts: 10
    edited August 2008
    The Kin welcomes you to perfect world! And a hearty salutations as well. Hehe. The Kin's in game name won't be disclosed, simply because he does not wish for spiteful people to take it. It's happened before...>.> But in any case, The Kin will more in likely be playing a silver / white haired human Blade master. Can't miss him really.
  • teb
    edited August 2008
    I understand that, im male but ive seen the way some males speak to females on other games and it makes you sick that they have no manners or respect for the opposite sex
  • crith
    edited August 2008
    hazel wrote: »
    Because I would appreciate it if men would remember that a female was in the room and for them to not be so vulgar.
    Right...no.
  • matt4693
    matt4693 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hey im totally new to this game and i was planning on becomming an archer. so if u want to add me in game im gonna try to get the ign matt but that might be difficult so ill post it once i make it.

i have ts xfire aim msn and i might download ventrillo soon
  • cruelty
    cruelty Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I call shenanigans.
    understand that men WILL get horny, and I have gotten used to it, so it's okay if you're a little (or a lot) perverted around me. I've been through it all, so no worries
    If we do get contact, don't **** me off, I'm on my period.

It was fine a few posts ago, and now we're not to be vulgar. Yet, you also make a joke that most wouldn't do too.
    Admit it, you're a guy looking to harbour the rewards of playning a female.
  • matt4693
    edited August 2008
    Right...no.

becuz she wants to feel cool
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    this is an epic thread:rolleyes:
  • djtav0
    djtav0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    cruelty wrote: »
    i Call Shenanigans.

It Was Fine A Few Posts Ago, And Now We're Not To Be Vulgar. Yet, You Also Make A Joke That Most Wouldn't Do Too.
    Admit It, You're A Guy Looking To Harbour The Rewards Of Playning A Female.

12345 .
  • hazel
    edited August 2008
    I call shenanigans.
    It was fine a few posts ago, and now we're not to be vulgar. Yet, you also make a joke that most wouldn't do too.
    Admit it, you're a guy looking to harbour the rewards of playning a female.

Uhm, I'm sorry that you feel that females don't exist in games, but THEY DO. In fact, I don't have to prove anything to you. I'm just sorry you feel that way.
  • f4ding
    edited August 2008
    I understand that, im male but ive seen the way some males speak to females on other games and it makes you sick that they have no manners or respect for the opposite sex

alot of that is them thinking that it is all just a game and they arent talking to actual people with real feelings it makes me sick to see the way some people talk to others in game.
  • matt4693
    edited August 2008
    I call shenanigans.{/QUOTE]
    lmao :p
  • crith
    edited August 2008
    f4ding wrote: »
    alot of that is them thinking that it is all just a game and they arent talking to actual people with real feelings it makes me sick to see the way some people talk to others in game.
    If the women can't handle it, they should get back into the kitchen.
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008

Hehe, I like boys who make dirty jokes actually. It's the way people speak to each other irl where I come from too; even girls make dirty jokes on other girls and vice versa. It's all good, rofl.

That brings back memories of the Moaning Game. There was this room on vent with 8 men in it. One PMed me, telling me to join. The second I jumped in there, all eight of them started moaning and pretending to...well you know. It was all very shocking and embarassing at the time, but now it's quite funny.
  • teb
    edited August 2008
    f4ding wrote: »
    Sometimes i think the people who actally talk like that are just people who are un social in life and hide behind their character
  • hazel
    edited August 2008
    Sometimes i think the people who actally talk like that are just people who are un social in life and hide behind their character

And 'Crith' is one of them. :cool:
  • teesh
    teesh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Nice to meet you hazel, feel free to throw me a PM with the name of your cleric and I'd be happy to be you're friend. Ignore the asshats here, I think the vast majority must be WoW or FF rejects just trolling because there isn't much moderation on the boards.

At any rate, ignore the immature children here and feel free to contact me if you want to group or level together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • f4ding
    edited August 2008

or maybe you should start playing one player games because it's not just the women that find some of the things people say disgusting.
    Your comment is funny though but seriously im not just talking about what you say to women just stating a fact that most people don't realise that there actual people with feelings behind all of the characters they see in game if you said half of that stuff to someone on the street you would be lying on your back wondering what just hit you.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    I'll be your friend (>^_^)>

sealed~
  • crith
    edited August 2008
    hazel wrote: »
    And 'Crith' is one of them. :cool:
    Damn straight I am, loser.
  • teb
    edited August 2008
    That just proves what type of person you are and how single minded you are...

You fail just leave now
  • teesh
    teesh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Damn straight I am, a loser.

Fixed that for ya, no charge Crith.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crith
    edited August 2008
    That just proves what type of person you are and how single minded you are...

You fail just leave now
    You won't get rid of me that easily, bro.
  • crith
    edited August 2008
    teesh wrote: »
    Fixed that for ya, no charge Crith.
    If you're going to fix something, do it right.
This discussion has been closed.