Comments

• troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kairon wrote: »
    Apocolypse/Brimstone

ONE WORD FOR YOU
    BAD

i would have said, "****", but close enough...

i guess all that's left is to steal his name once servers go up.
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    apocolypse wrote: »
    Sorry Ranthe, like I said, I put my family before the game, unlike yourself who sees it fit to be logged in at midnight. Your daughter is 3 my son is 1, there's a whole lot more I'm doing than you are. Whining? No.....validating an opinion held by more people than just myself. I just have the cajones to come out and say what's on my mind, you game geek simpleton.

You act like a little kid. I wonder if you're even fit to be a father with all these insults you're throwing at people :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sorry Ranthe, like I said, I put my family before the game, unlike yourself who sees it fit to be logged in at midnight. Your daughter is 3 my son is 1, there's a whole lot more I'm doing than you are. Whining? No.....validating an opinion held by more people than just myself. I just have the cajones to come out and say what's on my mind, you game geek simpleton.

I'm gonna steal your character name while you cant get on at midnight just so you can write another forum essay about how upset you are.
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    I'm gonna steal your character name while you cant get on at midnight just so you can write another forum essay about how upset you are.

my thought exactly.
  • zethus
    zethus Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    so I think we should let him have the name just to see if he writes an essay about getting it?
    HUH?
  • rev
    rev Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    "All you sugar-coating tree hugging hippies go get a friggin life you pot smoking, cash register jocking, college rejects." Wow dude, all of this cause others are pointing out the obvious? Jeez, who needs a life?
    "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

Phase 1 Dungeon Design Contest Winner!
    Entry: Hall of Forsaken Souls, Twas fun to design.
  • apocolypse
    apocolypse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    troll wrote: »
    pointless talking to this one.

i can tell by the way he posts he isn't too bright and/or open-minded enough to actually listen to what people are saying here.

I'm looking at what everyone is saying, yet no one has responded yet to the fact of what I said, that everyone that has said something against my opinion is in a CB comfortable timezone. Everyone is just telling me to relax, and that they can't please everyone. Everyone can look down on me for what I am saying, but no one can tell the truth of where they are, cause you all know that you will be happy waking up to a OPENING of the PWI closed beta. I retort, besides the guy who is putting the game before his family and logging in at midnight, which by the way is still a decent hour, wher eas I would have to log in at 2 am, everyone else that has opened up against me is content with being able to be there for the opening.
    BrimStone - lvl72 WB - Oracle

Apocolypse - lvl1 WB - ?????????
  • tiene
    tiene Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Although the server opens at 2am my time, and I'll be asleep and can't play; I'd still have to say Kudos to this company for opening the server RIGHT ON TIME as scheduled.

This is a very important thing; if you can't stay on schedule, you have no credibitlity; and I think this company is doing great.

Since the company (server) is located in PDT timezone, and the company has announced that the server will be live on the Aug 19th - 12am on Aug 19th is dead on schedule.

Kudos.
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    ...shame he spells "apocalypse" wrong...

oh well, will have to take both spellings just in case he gets a dictionary.
  • kairon
    kairon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm looking at what everyone is saying, yet no one has responded yet to the fact of what I said, that everyone that has said something against my opinion is in a CB comfortable timezone. Everyone is just telling me to relax, and that they can't please everyone. Everyone can look down on me for what I am saying, but no one can tell the truth of where they are, cause you all know that you will be happy waking up to a OPENING of the PWI closed beta. I retort, besides the guy who is putting the game before his family and logging in at midnight, which by the way is still a decent hour, wher eas I would have to log in at 2 am, everyone else that has opened up against me is content with being able to be there for the opening.

it opens at 3 am for me... so what was that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This thread is being locked, as it is quickly becoming a flame war. Apocalypse, I understand you're upset about having our servers launch at midnight. Just sit tight folks, good news is on the horizon. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.