Im Looking for A cool set of Adventers To Kick It Wit YO

wilddkidd
wilddkidd Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
:DYea im looking for some friends ya mean some gamers real gamers some real buddies that i can chat with and connect so we can dominate this game yo yadadada i mean doe...... so get at ya boii my common names are ****-Steps and Gods-Love so look out for those names ya'lll...ill see you in a few hours.:p
Post edited by wilddkidd on

Comments

• theashbringer322
    theashbringer322 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hell yeah my common name is ashbringer as you can see rofl looking foward to adding you as my friend in PF :D
  • satyrias
    satyrias Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Eh i'll jump in noobish to the game but shouldnt take long to get used too

Metaldaze/Satyrias are my ingame names.
  • bobaflex
    bobaflex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    My ingame names are Capthowdy or Bobaflex drop me a line if you want to chat or party hope to see everyone in a few hours.
  • zoot
    zoot Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm looking for someone to "Adventure" with too. My in game name is going to be Zoot.
  • greyknights
    greyknights Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sure i try to do this tonight pending if my download doesnt slow down Name if I use a
    male Char
    GreyKnight possibley a Blade or wizard
    Female char
    LyeOfNight Venomancer or cleric
    ya i always played these mmos by my self aint that fun so If some one could find me tonight Cool we hammer some game

and by the way will add all in this post to see if your gonna party up
  • matt4693
    matt4693 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hey im a total newb to the game so im in, ill be epidemic i think
  • warbeef
    warbeef Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well, I'd like to say I wouldn't mind making in-game friends, but if they talk like that, I'll pass.
    I honestly think I lost some IQ points reading that. I was hoping that maybe switching to the international version there would be less annoying people, like the swarms of them in the MY-EN one, but that looks to be a myth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ijimuro
    ijimuro Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    yo CHECK ME OUT INGAME IN A FEW HRS
    ill be UNDER Jazze and Kodaco I LOVE THOSE NAMES lets rock the PERFECT WORLD!
  • ijimuro
    edited August 2008
    one itty bitty problemo homeboy Which server are you gona be on the most?
  • greyknights
    edited August 2008
    O o good question well this is a closed beta so maybe theres only one server cause a few other betas i play only had 1 server for closed
  • greyknights
    edited August 2008
    i may be a newb at first but i can pro it up faster then a normal newb i wont have a ? wth em i suppose to do for much during after a couple hours of playing it
  • satyrias
    satyrias Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    warbeef wrote: »
    Well, I'd like to say I wouldn't mind making in-game friends, but if they talk like that, I'll pass.
    I honestly think I lost some IQ points reading that. I was hoping that maybe switching to the international version there would be less annoying people, like the swarms of them in the MY-EN one, but that looks to be a myth.

And it's people like you who make online game's even worse then they are don't criticize someone just for the way the talk/type. So why don't you just hop back over to the other version.
  • ijimuro
    edited August 2008
    oooooooooooooo DISSED nah but hes right pls don critisize other ppl it gets you nowhere in life
  • warbeef
    edited August 2008
    satyrias wrote: »
    And it's people like you who make online game's even worse then they are don't criticize someone just for the way the talk/type. So why don't you just hop back over to the other version.

I thank you for that, it's people like me that make the world go round. I'm free to criticize who I like, its called voicing an opinion. If you don't like my opinion, suck it up and move on. Everyone has their own opinion, and mine spans from the downfall of English grammar nowadays. I don't criticize anyone in-game at all, so no, I don't make online games worse, I just ignore them. And really, who is more in the wrong here? Me criticizing some grammar? Or you judging a person?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wickedsoldier
    wickedsoldier Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ya looking forward to something new ill be down to join up and chat and party
    usually go by wickedsoldier or hellzsoldier so hit me up!
  • jam3sj
    jam3sj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ijimuro wrote: »
    oooooooooooooo DISSED nah but hes right pls don critisize other ppl it gets you nowhere in life

maybe if one of your teachers criticized you every once and a while you'd know how to spell "criticize". my point is if people weren't criticized we wouldn't grow as people, because we wouldn't realize their own flaws. Personally people that talk like wanna be gangsters annoy me, so i can completely see where he is coming from....
  • greyknights
    edited August 2008
    why so much anger wheres the love lol well idk where it went but >.> this was a party up post turn into a fight
  • hkid
    hkid Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    cool yo ima IGN iz ChaosBlood , CrimsonBlood, HKid
    and wth is there always a dumb Grammar **** tryin to act smart (trying)when they know they are not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ChaosBlood
    IGN : Warwolf
    Class : WB
    Level : ?
  • ryozo
    ryozo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    warbeef wrote: »
    I thank you for that, it's people like me that make the world go round. I'm free to criticize who I like, its called voicing an opinion. If you don't like my opinion, suck it up and move on. Everyone has their own opinion, and mine spans from the downfall of English grammar nowadays. I don't criticize anyone in-game at all, so no, I don't make online games worse, I just ignore them. And really, who is more in the wrong here? Me criticizing some grammar? Or you judging a person?

Hypocrites annoy me so much...If you're free to criticize and voice your opinion on whoever you want, he/she is entitled to that same right. In his/her opinion you make online games worse, so perhaps you should take your own advice and "suck it up and move on."

Oh and by not wanting a certain person in your party because they type a certain way, you're judging them.
  • greyknights
    edited August 2008
    woo about 1hour and 10 mins and just unpacking my game i DL from gamershell woot almost ther :)
  • warbeef
    edited August 2008
    To Ryozo
    First off - I never said I wasn't a Hypocrite. I contradict myself plenty, and I know it.

Second - I did not say he/she wasn't free so do the same either.

Third - I said I don't want to make friends with people I'd get annoyed with, I didn't say I wouldn't party with them, or talk to them.

And fourth - I did not make any remarks that justify as judging him. I'm judging the masses. So yeah, big deal. I hate the way kids type nowadays, and I'm not gong to hide that fact.

To hkid
    You also like to pull things out from your butt. I didn't say I was smart either. I said I like proper English.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • greyknights
    edited August 2008
    well im about to get on after updateing so im gonna PLAY Woohoo