How do you like the new PW Theme Song??

Options
sealed
sealed Posts: 781
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Just wondering how everyone likes the new PW Theme Song on the Logg In Screen..

I give it a 10/10, way better than hearing a asian saying "Flyyyy with Mehhhhh" *no offense to the asians out their* O.o

So yeah, waiting till I can play now............

20080814154421xz8.png

sealed~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Which song?

I hear some of the regular game instrumental theme music, nothing else...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Which song?

I hear some of the regular game instrumental theme music, nothing else...

Stop spamming please, if you don't know what I'm talking about please get lost!!

Stick to the topic, if you don't understand it then don't reply.

sealed~
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sealed wrote: »
    Stop spamming please, if you don't know what I'm talking about please get lost!!

sealed~

It's not necessary to be so rude either :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I like the fact there is more than 1 theme song, so when you open the client the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time you're not hearing the same music.

It's nice ^^
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options

I am sticking to the topic.

Which song?

I still only hear some of the regular game instrumental theme music, nothing else...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    vigor wrote: »
    It's not necessary to be so rude either :(

The truth can sometimes be rude, and I said please twice =D

And the Theme Song is basicly a Instrumental Remix of the Original Theme song karmelia, don't you have any ear for music O.o

sealed~
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    And the Theme Song is basicly a Instrumental Remix of the Original Theme song karmelia, don't you have any ear for music.

Sorry.

For me a song imply lyrics sung by a singer.

As for the instrumental theme I hear, I already heard it on the malaysian server .

• sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not that one, the other one, keep launching your client, if you hear the song that you heard from the Malaysian version exit the client and keep launching it till you hear the other one, their is more than one Theme Song!!

sealed~
  • rev
    rev Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's basically a remix of the MY-EN song that plays other than the henly one, and personally it fits a lot more with the game that henley's song. *thumbs up* so far it's the only song I have gotten in the 3 times I've launched the client. :P
    "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

Phase 1 Dungeon Design Contest Winner!
    Entry: Hall of Forsaken Souls, Twas fun to design.
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Its pretty cool indeed, got it in my 1st launch, sounds awesome... Isnt it one of the songs from Ancient Dragon City? Felt like it... Anyway. I gotta check the other theme songs now, thought that was the only one o_O
  • xxralxx
    xxralxx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Eh, techno pop isnt my flavor of music, they should have just got some girl to sing it too. I dislike it.

Wonder if we have to go through it in this version? HA, now that im talking about it its in my head..."Step into a DIFFRENT WOOOOOORRRRLLLLD, A PLACE WHERE YOUL BE FREEEEEE!" :p

(no offence to the folks that hapen to like that song)

*shiver*
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    How can you not like....

STEP INTO A PERFECT WORLD :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • xxralxx
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    How can you not like....

STEP INTO A PERFECT WORLD :cool:

lol :p

A place where youl be freeeeee.

Lets do a duet :p
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    "In this Imperfect world. >.>

sealed~
  • espionis
    espionis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Cough, gag, stick to the asian version :p
  • kelansan
    kelansan Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Stick to the topic, if you don't understand it then don't reply. And I like ****. Give me ****. I WANT ****.

sealed~

Some people are so rude. *rolls eyes* I really don't care about the theme music to be honest. It just sounds like any other game theme music. It's tame and doesn't really stand out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

sealed~

he doesn't understand because some times there's a different song and some times its the one from the MY version, theirs no reason to be such an **** towards a general question that WAS on topic you idiot.

COLORS ARE COOL
  • xxralxx
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lets not fight folks...lets all "Go to a place where you will be free!"

dam its in there forever now!
This discussion has been closed.