Australian Players - Server choice

jest
jest Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
Hey Guys and Gals,

Firstly - G'day / Hi / Hello

As CB is coming up and us Aussies know how hard it is to get parties and guilds going that are favourable to AUS playing times.

We should get organised before CB starts to get as many Aussies on the same server, who knows an aussie guild (not completely aussies, but more our time zones)

I'm looking FW to this - only found out about PWI 1 hour ago, have been playing Lineage II and Shaiya so this should be a welcome difference.
Post edited by jest on

Comments

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i know 5 AU players who'll be playing in CB, seeing that i'm going to Lost City pvp they'd probably go there too... or they might choose the 1st server in the list.

i'll let you know, come 19th
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • polydeuces
    polydeuces Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If you're worried about times of events and such, you'll probably want to go west
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    well welcome and most of your country men will probly be on the west server probly pvp

either way i doubt there going east unless they have friends over there or a guild there in is based on the east server

hope i helped even a litle

(im pretty clueless)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I miss travity *sob*
  • aland
    aland Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Lets all go to west PvP fellow countryman!! :D
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    look at a map of the earth... see how australia is only a little bit from west america and a gazzilion miles from east america. Sooo logic should dictate if you want to take part in TW and events and see ppl awake i guess west sever would be best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • voidlurker
    voidlurker Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    West will have lower ping for Australia and NZ which is why i'll be there. I've never played PWI so i'll be on PVE to get the hang of everything and get my bearings.
  • gumleafgiant
    gumleafgiant Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    West for sure, better ping, also i have got all my pc gamer friends (who are aussie) to also join the west pvp server. :D
  • ladyrain
    ladyrain Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'll be going to East PK server, as my guild mates are all going there. I initially planned to use the West non-PK server. Hmmm... like my friends in the guild, but only tend to be online with them during weekends. :(
  • hdwei
    hdwei Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    yeah west pvp server for me as well...
    2586484394.png
  • wimpknuckles
    wimpknuckles Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    So, as for someone from The Netherlands, East is better, no? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.
    When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008

Probably. I guess it mostly depend of your playing hours compared to the server's events timing. Wait and see I guess.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008

this thread was for inviting australians; don't think they're too concerned where netherlands people end up.
  • wimpknuckles
    edited August 2008
    troll wrote: »
    this thread was for inviting australians; don't think they're too concerned where netherlands people end up.
    It's one thread less with the same old question, so just a quick question in here should be appropriate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    It's one thread less with the same old question, so just a quick question in here should be appropriate.

look at thread title and OP's post to determine whether or not the question you're about to ask is appropriate in any given thread.

-1 for you.
  • wimpknuckles
    edited August 2008
    Someone is grumpy today :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Someone is grumpy today :D

this is service with a smile.
  • jest
    jest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Thanks Guys,

I think its going to be the WEST PvP server for me then
  • lunnymav2
    lunnymav2 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    do we use our forums name and password to get into the game???
  • hdwei
    hdwei Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    so which server is the west one, what name, i cant figure out lol
    2586484394.png
  • delta
    delta Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Thanks for clearing that up!
    I'm an Aussie as well, so I guess I'll be heading on to the West server when the Closed BETA is released... In one hour, fifty-four minutes and thirty seconds, that is...
    Dear God, I feel sick... I guess it can wait 'till tomorrow >.<
    Enjoy the festivities of the closed BETA while im away from home tomorrow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Made by DeathNoteWallpapers.com, modified by me.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    delta wrote: »
    TI'm an Aussie as well, so I guess I'll be heading on to the West server when the Closed BETA is released... In one hour, fifty-four minutes and thirty seconds, that is...

WHy do I have the feeling that soon enough the forums will be flooded with messages saying "HELP! I CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER!"...:(
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • suicidium
    suicidium Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Etherblade for me.
  • vnoobzy
    vnoobzy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As said above are there any Australian players still on this game in 2013? If so do u have teamspeak, Ventrillo or whatever?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    vnoobzy wrote: »
    As said above are there any Australian players still on this game in 2013? If so do u have teamspeak, Ventrillo or whatever?
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

vnoobzy replied to a message that was 4 years 11 months 2 days 22 hours 52 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    An almost 5 year old necro. I am impressed. Also I know a few who play on Arch. A west coast PvE
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.