Options

Comments

• polydeuces
    polydeuces Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    *Yawns* You all talk about logic like its a packet of crackers =.=

Anyway this game is sounding like its backed by some rappers or something. West/East xD

I guess I get a weird impression of Americans by the Media, then again you guys are hella weird, and not in the good way.

D:

Says you and your anime cleavage
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    why can't we all just get along?
    i hate adding names to my K.O.S list

QQ
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rena wrote: »
    Doubt stating a fact that occured is flaming, but either way your logic is laughable.

Funny, I consider my posts stating facts, but everyone else calls it flaming.
    Back to logic... hmm... you're in two guilds lol. I don't think you should be speaking about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • kitsunee
    kitsunee Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So you are all going to the West server?

Is tht what this thread is about right? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    polydeuces wrote: »
    Christ, so far every post I've seen you make has either been a really weak troll, insults or unwarranted complaints.

Ren iz probabely louking four a fourth bann.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    the fact that the server isn't up and it's a cb is more than enough justification for not having 4 servers. Servers should be added only as needed. Period.

If you think you can do better, why don't you go buy your own licence for the game, and put server up yourselve the way you think it should be run?

Bet it would fail within a week under your guidance...

Fact is , you criticized almost every decision the admin took so far.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kitsunee wrote: »
    So you are all going to the West server?

Is tht what this thread is about right? lol
    EXACTLY!!!
    <3 you for understanding that

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Although Ren is making a somewhat absurd claim to all of you I comprehend the reasoning behind it.

Considering the community is justifiable enough to be assumed small for the 4 servers he was worrying that this is going to be like the PW private euro server. A.K.A ghost town were only like 100 people play on that server

Its just a theory, similar to the whole PvP PvE argument done long ago. I agree with his fears because frankly we're sick of moving from bad f2p game to the next and I think like the rest of you we all want to be a different experience from the generic ******** we're fed.

I decided to stay quiet because frankly I gave up trying to define reason to most people on these forums and also because the replies ren is getting pretty much justify it.

At the end of the day we'll worry when the time comes. and if this game does turn out to be a **** fest so be it. At least I haven't spent any of my money on it yet
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ...At least I haven't spent any of my money on it yet

you won't last long anyway, so don't think your opinion on what the GMs need to do with their game is really important.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    troll wrote: »
    you won't last long anyway, so don't think your opinion on what the GMs need to do with their game is really important.

We should be a duo. Batman and robin comes to mind, you know I'll be robin the **** little sidekick and you'd be batman the man who hides his inhibitions behind his big leather black suit *wink wink* ;D
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    We should be a duo. Batman and robin comes to mind, you know I'll be robin the **** little sidekick and you'd be batman the man who hides his inhibitions behind his big leather black suit *wink wink* ;D

i don't find you attractive enough, sorry.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i don't find you attractive enough, sorry.

Batman was always playing hard to get with robin xD though at the end of the day they still ended loving each other :'D
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Considering the community is justifiable enough to be assumed small for the 4 servers

Phillipines : 3 servers for a population of 90 millions

PWI : 4 servers for a population of 1255 millions (Europe=731millions + North America=524 millions) (not even counting the other area of the world...)

If they decided to put up 4 servers, they most likely had some economic studies made befoehand.

Also, remember that 2 of these servers will have event better timed for Europe, and 2 for North/South America.

If they had put up only 2 servers, you would have heard complaints from one side of the world about events not suitable for them, and they would have lost half of their potential customers in the process.

So far, I saw RQ members criticize almost every and all decision the staff took. If you guys think you can run a game better than everyone else, by all means go and buy your own franchise of the game and run it like you think it should be run...

• troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Batman was always playing hard to get with robin xD though at the end of the day they still ended loving each other :'D

i won't let you touch me there.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    So far, I saw RQ members criticize almost every and all decision the staff took. If you guys think you can run a game better than everyone else, by all means go and buy your own franchise of the game and run it like you think it should be run...

Are all the people in the world playing this game karmelia?

and why the hell do you have to get the constant ******** thing were RQ has to buy its own game XD Why don't you buy it and disable PvP completely maybe you won't have to deal with us arguing all the time. I just suggested since quite a big number of the people from america and europe are still playing PW-MY and considering the size of the forums having four servers might be too big.

I didn't flame any mod for their flippin decision now did I?

I stopped calling you a carebear, so assuming you were a polite person think you can stop judging me for my guild and taking my ideas as they are. From t0yo as a person *giggle* rather then branding me RQ!! RQ BAD!!! MUST FLAME!!

I just said I think that it might make a slight confusion. Thats all. You can calm down now

Thanks for lying and assuming a bunch of **** though
    i won't let you touch me there.

Thats why mystic said, and look at us now ;D
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sorry the game is run by Perfect World Entertainment not "everyone" and did any admin mail you and say that RQ is troubling them when critic comments?

players have their right to speak their mind, this includes RQ clan members. they're players of PWI before RQ clan members.

target your "she died and made me queen" comment elsewhere, probably at yourself fyi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Are all the people in the world playing this game karmelia?

Probably as much as all Phillipine's people are playing the game, T0yo.
    Why don't you buy it and disable PvP completely

No need to. Contrary to you, the setting on the optional-PvP server suit me well enough.
    considering the size of the forums

Size of the forum means nothing. The majority of all peoples playing a game don't even go to the forums.

• t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Size of the forum means nothing. The majority of all peoples playing a game don't even go to the forums.

So size of the forum means nothing yet the size of a country does? You know technically speaking you're making assumptions on both ends right?

Just like I could assume that a majority of these players will play on the pvp server back when we had that discussion a while ago and you contested it.

As it stands /now/ I personally think that this game doesn't have enough people as it is. I'm stating my opinion is just that an opinion, but you're actually going as far as to claim that your opinion is fact.

there is so many factors you didn't take into consideration that I think its funny you would make such an assumption
  • riatha
    riatha Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm sorry but feel I must post to represent all of us lurkers out there. I've been lurking here since this site went up. Waiting patiently for the game to come out. The size of the forum really doesn't matter as there are a lot of us lurkers out there who don't post for various reasons, but we do read them. Whether its for info on the game or just for a good laugh at some of the various arguments that go on here. Any way my point is just because only a few people post that doesn't represent the size of the potential community. See you all in game!
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    exactly like the my-en forum... maybe 100 ppl post there and 10 gazilion billion botters play the game. ADC is so flooded with afk stalls u can barely see any npcs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I differ.
    I'm a PVP hater :p

Game PVE will do it for me or it won't do at all :o
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lurkers having a representetive?

I'm not saying that we don't have lurkers or they lack in numbers. I'm just saying that I have my opinion and Karmelia shouldn't assume his opinion is fact.

Irrespective of whether one or the other is right. I gave my scenario of how I thought things would unfold. Even considering the fact that this game is actually opening with four servers when usually other games open with less before the actual up time
  • xylent
    xylent Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You guys do realize that you can make a character in either server if you wished, its not like all 3498532957634 friends are going to all be playing at the same time. -unless they have no lives and don't do anything else.
  • obs
    obs Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I hope you guys all realize that its only CB atm too...... Hopefully they will make adjustments accordingly when the game goes live, until then i dont see any point in arguing it. Unless CB is really that big of a deal to everyone...
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    obs wrote: »
    I hope you guys all realize that its only CB atm too...... Hopefully they will make adjustments accordingly when the game goes live, until then i dont see any point in arguing it. Unless CB is really that big of a deal to everyone...

In most case people wanna use CB to put poeple in place, show them what there in for and come back harder when OB is out:D
  • polydeuces
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    In most case people wanna use CB to put poeple in place, show them what there in for and come back harder when OB is out:D

But mom please just 5 more minutes I NEED TO BEAT PEOPLE IN AN ONLINE GAME! MOM PLEASE LET ME PLAY I NEED TO KILL THEM!
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    But mom please just 5 more minutes I NEED TO BEAT PEOPLE IN AN ONLINE GAME! MOM PLEASE LET ME PLAY I NEED TO KILL THEM!

now now little bobby, it's past your bedtime mommy will tuck you in and give you some nice warm milk and barbituates to help you sleep while daddy and me loudly do the nasty in the room next door.
  • polydeuces
    edited August 2008
    Options
    now Now Little Bobby, It's Past Your Bedtime Mommy Will Tuck You In And Give You Some Nice Warm Milk And Barbituates To Help You Sleep While Daddy And Me Loudly Do The Nasty In The Room Next Door.

But Mom! These Guys Are Talking Trash On Perfect World LET ME PLAY NOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYY

Ninja Edit: MOM MY NAME ISN'T BOBBY WHAT THE HELL
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Im guessing that for people that take this game serious
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    But Mom! These Guys Are Talking Trash On Perfect World LET ME PLAY NOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYY
    Ninja Edit: MOM MY NAME ISN'T BOBBY WHAT THE HELL

*while slapping some rubber gloves on* i asked you nicely now you make mommy do this the hard way *chains "little bobby" to the bedhead and forces him to down some sleeping pills and anti-psychotics* now go to sleep my love we'll talk about this in the morning *turns off light and gently locks door*
This discussion has been closed.