Cash shop and Blademasters?

reizo
reizo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Blademaster
Do Blademasters need to purchase heiros to level fast or pk/pvp? I know heiros are supposed to make things easier for you but I am unable to use real money to purchase virtual things.. I still want to play blademaster tho. I have reasearched a lot and it seems only the blademaster(other than the werefox) is the least item mall heiro dependent. Is that true?
FAILOL GUILD
Loki
Post edited by reizo on

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yuppers.. .
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • reizo
    edited August 2008
    ark wrote: »
    Yuppers.. .

Yes blademasters need heiros a lot or no? Really vague "yuppers".
    FAILOL GUILD
    Loki
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    No need for heiros. Though, they really help, and if you're going to join a guild that does TW, then you'll have to find a way to get a few.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • reizo
    edited August 2008
    Okay, thank you for the quick response. :)
    FAILOL GUILD
    Loki
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    All casses need heiros, period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    I've played to nearly 9x without the need for a heiro on a Blademaster. They're really helpful, but not a necessity.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ark wrote: »
    I've played to nearly 9x without the need for a heiro on a Blademaster. They're really helpful, but not a necessity.
    ^^ This.

Overrated ****.
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sarkon
    sarkon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Thank god. Item malls stuff isn't supposed to be necessary anyway, only useful.

Can't wait to try out a BladeMaster:. )
  • acrimony
    acrimony Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    All casses need heiros, period.

You've actually played any of the PW incarnations and found that it could not be played without <insert_cash_shop_item_here> ?

You have GOT to share the server OR (and I think this might be the case) you need to do something else then just PVP/PK :)
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If you want to be anything more than a nonfactor, you need to use the cash shop. Or violate rules. Or throw your life away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    If you want to be anything more than a nonfactor, you need to use the cash shop. Or violate rules. Or throw your life away.

Well, mostly anything can be solved with the use of Pharmacy's drugs. In war and PK though, heiros are almost too important...
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.