IP ban for Eu? thats most stupid idea i ever saw :P

Who even made up this "weird" idea???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • murdy666
    murdy666 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Just for complete information :)

PW - eu doesn't mean "perfectworld.gr" ...that's "unofficial server i think, and i heard that it really sucks.
    All informations about launch of EU version are on official PW europe sites :
    perfectworldeurope.com
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well... I don't care about PW Europe one way or another...

I want to keep playing here.
    If PWI admins decide to ban Eu players when PW Europe comes, please tell us now so we don't play on PWI at all.

I don't want to reach level 100 just to see that I cannot log in and play anymore when PW Eu comes out.
  • thelastninja
    thelastninja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    1. The official PW EU is located at this URL and nowhere else : http://www.perfectworld.ms/
    2. The actual layout of the official PW EU website is going to change for the beginning of the closed beta. Wich means that the way it looks for the moment doesn't means anything about what is going to be done.
    3. PW EU is going to release the game in English, German and Spanish at first. Then French, Turkish, Polish and some others languages.
    4. Obviously ping for EU players gonna be better on PW EU wich is important for all that concerns PvP.
    5. We can't judge the professionalism of PW EU staff yet as far as none played on their servers..
    6. As on PW INT, PW EU won't block any IP (more infos on their forum : http://forum.perfectworld.ms/showthread.php?t=53).
  • phate
    phate Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Resurrect old thread much ?
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    This game is run by Perfect World Entertainment.

Perfect World Entertainment is a subsidiary of Bejing Perfect World Co.

Bejing Perfect World Co is the company behind everything related to Perfect World. They are the owners/developpers of the game.

Bejing Perfect World Co decided that there will be no IP ban on Europe on their own servers they run with their Perfect World Entertainment subsidiary company.

They own the game, they make the rules.

its not really like that

if some company had a deal with beijing and bought the rights of the game for some certain region, they need to block the ip, its a legal contract they cant just turn around on it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.