new to the game.........

saiyuka
saiyuka Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
so i heard this is a mmo and developed in Beijing :) saw some vids very interesting :D this game will definitely suits me cause i'm Chinese. i am very curious about the popularity. How many players play this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MY PSP background :D
Post edited by saiyuka on

Comments

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    the us version hasnt been released yet im guessing there will be a couple thousand at launch
  • saiyuka
    edited August 2008
    awesome :) most characters reminds me of dynasty warriors :) still notthing to compare to world of warcraft(over 6million players) maybe perfect world would have millions, all they need is commercials in the US, but that means they need bling :o we could donate or have new items that are only obtainable with money. its just a thought :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iry
    iry Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    that are only obtainable with money. its just a thought
    Thats what PW is all about.
    You either spend $60 a month after level 70 or you get bots up to earn money to buy what cannot be farmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1perfectworld.com , the best resource for everything Perfect World.
    We got quest guides, cultivation guides, noob guides. If it can be a guide, its there.
    We also got free guild forums :D
    Now with flame forums and trading for CB/OB
  • saiyuka
    edited August 2008
    iry wrote: »
    Thats what PW is all about.
    You either spend $60 a month after level 70 or you get bots up to earn money to buy what cannot be farmed.

imma check the site asap i really want to gather many information till i play this game :) i did the same with WoW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wildd
    wildd Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    the us version hasnt been released yet im guessing there will be a couple thousand at launch

Highly unlikely given they are only expecting to release 2 servers at launch, I believe tens of thousands at open beta would be a more reasonable estimate.
  • saiyuka
    edited August 2008
    wildd wrote: »
    Highly unlikely given they are only expecting to release 2 servers at launch, I believe tens of thousands at open beta would be a more reasonable estimate.

10k!! XD man i can't ****ing wait!!!!!!!!! and i haven't even played this before :l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wildd
    wildd Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well they released 5k beta keys i believe from mmo site not to mention the other beta keys given out through many other forums and add campaigns, id imagine 20k+ keys have prolly been distributed obviously all will not participate and with various time zones etc id expect a few thousand online at closed beta launch per server if both are activated then.

And since many of the players don't bother with CB actively you will get the majority of your players come in with open beta, so imo id guess most likely going to have around 50k active accounts during first weeks of open beta at best and 30k more likely.

But who knows just guess work on my behalf and I have no idea on there policy regarding releasing such information as alot of mmo's like to keep the numbers of there user base close to there chest so to speak :)

And with the current rows going on over at the MY version of the game many of players will be moving to this/international servers since there GMs and policy's on punishing players have been criticised and lost them many of there users.
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    well its a closed beta so its going to be small.. the game will either gain popularity or fail in open beta (I'm pretty sure it will gain alot of popularity its really great),

and btw, comparing this game to WoW is no comparison. This game is free ^^ and Asian. Everything is better Asian. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • saiyuka
    edited August 2008
    sigoh wrote: »
    well its a closed beta so its going to be small.. the game will either gain popularity or fail in open beta (I'm pretty sure it will gain alot of popularity its really great),

and btw, comparing this game to WoW is no comparison. This game is free ^^ and Asian. Everything is better Asian. lol

haha so true, free and asian :D AZN PRIDE FTW!!!!! if it goes well imma tell my friends about this and ask them to try :)

plus WoW forums has a lot of egotistic, rude, people :l i never felt welcome :'(

hoping i'll make a lot of friends here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The MY servers cant handle more then 8k connections at once.
  • novalee
    novalee Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I guess the starting zones are going to be as laggy as Ancient Dragon City West in MY-EN version.....since there will be tons of ppl ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Devil May Cry:p