ello dudes

gankin
gankin Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Off-Topic Discussion
i have a serious question wat r the beta keys for i never had to get one. i just got one today and i am just wondering wat to do wit it. plzz i just want to know wat to do wit it so reply bak to me
Post edited by gankin on

Comments

• jezzabee
    jezzabee Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This answer can be found if you had taken the time to look for yourself. However, it's simple enough to not bother bitching about this thread being useless :P

(Subtlety is key, eh?)

Click on home at the top of this page to take you to the main site. If you are logged in, on the left side of the main page you should see a large button labeled Account Info.

Click it.

Scroll down to the bottom of the next page and simply copy/paste (Or manually enter O_O) your beta key into the box under the 'Closed Beta Information' section.

Hit activate!

If it is successful you should now see 'Perfect World International Status: Accepted' under the Beta Status Information section of the Account Info page.

:)

EDIT: Also, in case you are COMPLETELY lost on the internet and have no idea what you are doing here... the beta keys are used to give your PWI account (The account you are using) access to the Perfect World International Closed Beta. It starts on the 19th of this month. Once you put the beta key in, you need to simply wait (And watch) the front page for updates. When the beta draws near you can then download the client and start playing on the 19th!

Hope that helps.
    ~Beauty is in the eye of the beholder~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    after getting a beta key, go to homepage of PWI
    hit account info, after already logging into the website
    and scroll to the bottom, it says: Beta key code or whatever, put ur code there from the beta key u got. and hit enter, and tada :D welcome to PWI :)

>> to confirm ur already a member of closed beta, hit account info and the very buttom it should say "accepted" or something like that^^

have fun and join us, for the wait to august 19th!!