Question

Options
preka
preka Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Hey, how we gonna do the first battles if they are no higher lvls to help us ?
Post edited by preka on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    preka wrote: »
    Hey, how we gonna do the first battles if they are no higher lvls to help us ?

Like those who first played on any server did : carefully, one monster at a time.

And dying a lot.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • preka
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i tought that....:(
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yeah so no more being so spoiled with all the cool high lvl people come **** everything :) gotta earn ur fb's for once :D
  • preka
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i think i will try to make some of my friends play in my ritm so we can do the fbs togeter
  • eternal
    eternal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    that was a good question if u check back in the fourms u will see that my self and a few others are all ready planing out how to do the first fb quest it will be very simple the way we have it planed out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My battle is not won till your soul is mine

server lost world east
    name eternal
    class archer
    SouLLeSS GM
    perfictworld.guildlaunch.com
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    this will actually make it fun because then you dont have to just sit back and watch the level 9x run you through it
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    First Instances are pretty easy, tank just needs to kite the boss if taking too much dmg, since none of the first three bosses have ranged attacks.

The normal mobs in dungeon are easy, just lure them further back so they dont run and make you agro more mobs. You can get through with 2-3 mobs max at once.

They are doable around lvl20-23 with a group of 4-6. One Barbarian and one Cleric, rest fill up as you please.

Next lvl29 dungeon requires tank to have elemental resistance, since its main attack is earth-type magic dmg, if i remember right. One cleric and one wizard for healing or two clerics, also need an barbarian. Rest once again, fill as you please.

In my opinion, you should make the party as diverse as possible,meaning that everyone is of a different class, exception being if you need two clerics. Because all of the classes have party buffs that are rather helpful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • ence
    ence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    -_- I can duo first FB. AT LEVEL 19 Oh my, what a concept
  • blackmoon
    blackmoon Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It makes it more fun hehe , just need to do it like everyone...dying a lot =P
This discussion has been closed.