Just a small question........

josi
josi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
When will the OPEN beta start? and when will it end? when it ends on that very day will the game be fully realesed? Also i'v been hearing of a character wipe will that happen?
Post edited by josi on

Comments

• hayhay
    hayhay Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Omg yeah I was wondering that myself. [the character wipe thing]

-desperatly wants to know-
  • josi
    josi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I really hope there won't be a character wipe.
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    josi wrote: »
    When will the OPEN beta start? and when will it end? when it ends on that very day will the game be fully realesed? Also i'v been hearing of a character wipe will that happen?

CLOSED BETA starts august 19th :(
    OPEN Beta is around september :)
    and full release no clue :D
    and there will be a character wipe out once open beta starts :(
  • seph
    seph Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2008
  • dokkyun
    dokkyun Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    A character wipe?
    That's sad.
  • jam3sj
    jam3sj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    im going to guess you guys arent to experianced in beta's ive never seen a mmo not do a character wipe after closed beta... i mean it really wouldnt be fair to the people coming into the open beta if theres already high lvl people dominating the economy... plus they usually increase exp rate and drop rate in closed beta's
  • xillian
    xillian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    jam3sj wrote: »
    im going to guess you guys arent to experianced in beta's ive never seen a mmo not do a character wipe after closed beta... i mean it really wouldnt be fair to the people coming into the open beta if theres already high lvl people dominating the economy... plus they usually increase exp rate and drop rate in closed beta's

A game thats called....ehhh Magic World Online actually had no wipe from closed->open beta :D