I have a important question !

Options
preka
preka Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2008 in General Discussion
Hi, i know that CB begins on 19th August but how long will it take to advance to OB? I'm asking because the game already exist in the MY-ENG version FULL so i'm thinking that they will only improve some little things and they will let it go.....If u have any idea about this please answer! thx
Post edited by preka on

Comments

• timioo
    timioo Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    CB lasts 1 month
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Harvest of Chaos Marshal
    Nalle - 6X Wizard

-Lost City-
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    one month I thinks.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited July 2008
    Options
    unless you magicly report every single bug in one day :D

sealed~
  • sphinx
    sphinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    timioo wrote: »
    CB lasts 1 month

thats what i was told.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    it's usually a month, special cases can make it extend to a few more days after 1 months
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    sealed wrote: »
    unless you magicly report every single bug in one day :D

sealed~

But, there are no bugs. The game has already been tested by the Chinese, Malaysians, Taiwanese, Koreans, Japanese and other people who got their version before us. I think the surprisingly long CB time is there to help new people get some experience so they can work with My-en veterans without getting called noobs every step of the way.
  • specter
    specter Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    junk wrote: »
    But, there are no bugs. The game has already been tested by the Chinese, Malaysians, Taiwanese, Koreans, Japanese and other people who got their version before us. I think the surprisingly long CB time is there to help new people get some experience so they can work with My-en veterans without getting called noobs every step of the way.

And what about translation?
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    specter wrote: »
    And what about translation?

Typos aren't the end of the world. They don't affect gameplay to warrant a beta period and can be weeded out on the fly, during weekly maint.
  • preka
    preka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I have the same opinion like Junk.The game was already tested so the CB should be a simple formality(at least i hope)but still can some official tell us something about it?
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    there might still be tons of bugs, things like forset ruin hacks for example. This isnt a carbon copy from the newest stable chinese version, or at least I dont think so. From what I understand is the company receives a tailormade version with some changes requested and with change comes the posibility of bugs. Even just by doing the translation there is a 0.0001% chance that somehow it may lead to a bug in game. CB is a must have for any new server.

Would u rather play for one month and start over, or play a "non beta" server and have a server wipe 5-6mnts down the line becos somone finally had the guts to report bug abusers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
This discussion has been closed.