is Rambo style possible? ^^

2»

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Honestly, in game experience will teach you much better than any guide could. Just learn to watch animations and remember which ones stun you, which ones you can interrupt, and which ones you can just shrug off :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    senovit wrote: »
    Honestly, in game experience will teach you much better than any guide could. Just learn to watch animations and remember which ones stun you, which ones you can interrupt, and which ones you can just shrug off :S
    all this WR WB scares me u.u" i don't wanna be bullied until i can fight back

can't wait for CB, I'll try both a blade master and wizard, and probably choose the one that kills a lot.
    dying never hurt as long as you can take down your striker with you when you fall
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • russel
    russel Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    severan wrote: »
    all this WR WB scares me u.u" i don't wanna be bullied until i can fight back

can't wait for CB, I'll try both a blade master and wizard, and probably choose the one that kills a lot.
    dying never hurt as long as you can take down your striker with you when you fall

A Wizard's will shine in the higher levels. When you base ur experience solely on your experience in CB I doubt you will witness the full power of a mage.
    In the beginning levelling a mage is harder than levelling a warrior thus you will see much more warriors than mages. If you hit level 60 you can go on AOE levelling (Zhen party) with your mage. A warrior will be able to participate in a Zhen party as a lurer, but in a Zhen it is hard to find a damage dealer and real easy to fins a lurer. Zhenning is very expensive for a mage though.
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    pretty sure if a character could tank 5 other players

he would not be able to kill any of them

just because if it was possible he would be over chosen and only way to kill another player would be to find a new player that doesnt know anything and after a while he would restart with a new account and choose that character adding to the over chosen characters that would make pvp battles last for hours without anyone winning

wow lots of writing that made no sense to me

lol hope you got something out of it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If you guys ever played a WB, then I will considered again what have posted. Perdition is a extremely skill of WB, but first it needs 2 vigor to do it, second with the **** accuracy of WB, the chance you hit all of your opponents is low.
    I've two Lin Yun ring, or one Lin Yun ring and a 3 line of options with +56 acc total, my Perdition has miss 7/10 tried with my friend EA same level...
    A WB is hard to kill at 9x, but in 8x, it only need one EA to kill him, if that EA know how to do it ^^.
    In PW, no class can play Rambo like Bagi Warior in 2Moons ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xpandax
    xpandax Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ohh ive played 2 moons i was an incar got to lvl 50
    i also had a 49 summon
    its a great game but i wanna try this one
    thats the game im actually switching from
  • loktoris
    loktoris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    High lvl MG's get owned by lower lvl EA's.

I've seen this before^
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    sev ur clan has one i checked it out its pretty good on forums 2

and why is this topic still up its been here for a week i think the spam fest should be stopped
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sandwitch
    sandwitch Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Ok lemme get this straight,
    Bloodpath doesn't stack with linyun or any other acc ring...
    + a WB is a very tuff class to beat once they add a little more agi instead of hp wich will be made up for by + on ur armor they will hit alot and hit hard so ye they can definetly rip up prty's unless a wr/other wb comes that will be a heiro fight wich won;t be won by either of the 2

and good gankin chars are definetly EP/MG, but u will have to play it very smart.
    other classes are also possible but they just have ideal skills for it
  • Juggalobeast - Harshlands
    Juggalobeast - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    BARBS have Insane HP a pure sage barb can have 20-30khp in tiger after 100 but sage barbs can tak eon 1-5 pl depending the class
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved."

"Life is the curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure."//
    two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
    the world i know disappears...like the setting sun/
    ■Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    2 yr 2 month necor b:shocked b:shocked b:shocked

Anywho, if your a 5.0 aps style BM you can kill over 10 classes before you will die (especially if charmed). Only class you have to focus on is a barb cause of their massive HP pool.

Also if your a wizard you can surprise nuke over 100 people with an AoE skill xD *waves bye-bye to life*

And now there are sins, who can force stealth and gank over 100 peopel to death with super ease.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Digging the MY vocab in this thread. Good necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Absolute necroing pro b:shocked
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.