What other MORPGS do you play / was playing?

Options
severan
severan Posts: 703 Arc User
edited July 2008 in Off-Topic Discussion
What other games do you play or did you play and why would you play PW international?

WoW - quit in the summer of 2007 because i was broke :eek: (i was a student back then)
Cabal (europe) - quit 2 months after i started it, was too laggy
MU(global) - quit 5 months ago because of bad customer service and too many hackers, scammers and noobs

I'll play PW international to start over, from phase I. I'm a slow trainer and I'm usually beat by ppl who started playing the games like 1 yr or so before me -.-
most important is because it's international. so more people who use English as a communication language *_*
Sever: Lost City
Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
Post edited by severan on

Comments

• snaptrap
    snaptrap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    This is a Perfect World forum and discussion about other games is really not appropriate.
  • severan
    edited July 2008
    Options
    wouldnt hurt to know ^^ i think i'll edit it a bit
    There, made it more fitting

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • snaptrap
    edited July 2008
    Options
    It would probably be wise to look this over for future reference.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=4
  • severan
    edited July 2008
    Options
    snaptrap wrote: »
    It would probably be wise to look this over for future reference.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=4
    23. No discussion about other company's games.
    This is Perfect World Entertainment's forums. Have a little respect for us, heheh.

if you're thinking about that, then this post is well inside the limits

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• snaptrap
    edited July 2008
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    23. No discussion about other company's games.
    This is Perfect World Entertainment's forums. Have a little respect for us, heheh.

if you're thinking about that, then this post is well inside the limits

Somewhat, but your topic is not exclusive to Perfect World. Posting the names of other MMORPG's runs closely along the lines of advertising.
  • severan
    edited July 2008
    Options
    The meaning of advertising is "<put the product name here>" come and play it everyone, we got free this and that.

This is how you ask someone "what other games do you play"

I'm not the CEO, but i do work for a game developer giant. so enough said.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• crimezone
    crimezone Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well, advertising would be, telling stuff about the other games..now he's only trying 2 figure out what every1's background is, a little social talk isn't prohibited issit?

Anywayz,

I played Tac-ops for a long time, then went 2 Mu-online and it lost my interest, along with me and severan a few more nice ppl are switching to PW now, since we all felt mu became boring and more stuff like that
  • olks
    olks Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    i played entropia universe, then i start to play metin2 and right now i am playing Crowns of Power( i am the beta tester:D ) but it is free game and beta test is availble to everyone .
  • sphinx
    sphinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    well not only that, but you posted it in the wrong section... off topic would have been a better place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    http://www.progressquest.com/

Best MMO ever. You don't even need an Internet connection!
  • sphinx
    edited July 2008
    Options
    haha wow it seems like a great game, I can't wait to try it out :D

oh and you do need an internet connection.... you have to be able to download it first before you can play it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Unfortunately this is a bit off-topic. Moved to the Off-Topic forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sphinx
    edited July 2008
    Options
    haha thats what i said like 2 or 3 posts ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snaptrap
    edited July 2008
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    The meaning of advertising is "<put the product name here>" come and play it everyone, we got free this and that.

This is how you ask someone "what other games do you play"

I'm not the CEO, but i do work for a game developer giant. so enough said.

Actually, advertising is a method used to inform people about a product or service. You see on billboards and in magazines that a lot of adverts just use a products name. All the public need is a lead. In my opinion this could detract users, customers, clients, etc away from an existing product or service with the simple mention of it's name.

I'm not exactly sure on how much flexibility the admins will allow in regards to how much the rules apply here, but obviously the thread was moved without lock so I guess there's no problem.