TW time.

Options
dred999
dred999 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Heyas all.

I'm from Europe, therefore I just wanted to check the TW time...If it is like the MY-ENG version, where the TW time was at 8pm, it will be kinda unfair for european people because we will have to play around 3-4am...and that won't be possible for many of us at sundays there (monday here), cus almost all of us have to work or study.

Sorry for my bad english.

peace.
Post edited by dred999 on

Comments

• arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    2:37 PST time is the set time.

TBH I dont know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Server time is PST here. England is about 8 hours difference from PST so you can figure your time zone out from there. I'm not sure about daylight savings time and stuff though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    it wasnt a question of what is the time difference between europe and PST... it is what server time will TWs be scheduled.

the OP's whole point was if TWs are set to 8pm server time (like the malay ones were), Europe will be screwed

EDIT: i too would like to know what server time PW-Intl want to have the TWs... early afternoon server time is good for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    dred999 wrote: »
    Heyas all.

I'm from Europe, therefore I just wanted to check the TW time...If it is like the MY-ENG version, where the TW time was at 8pm, it will be kinda unfair for european people because we will have to play around 3-4am...and that won't be possible for many of us at sundays there (monday here), cus almost all of us have to work or study.

Sorry for my bad english.

peace.

I agree with you. Hopefully, PWE can find a TW time to accommodate all of us. I live in the PST/PDT zone and was up by around 3:00AM to get ready and be awake for the MY-EN Territory War. Waking up at that time is not fun at all, and I felt like a zombie for the rest of the day each week for the two months the guild I was in had territory. :P So, definitely, please have either a viable common time or servers with different TW time depending on timezones.
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    k i'am not sure guys that you know it be its copany from usa and tw will be running in their time zone. Also lol well huh its not fair for europe players but if it will be running in euro time zone would it be fair to USA players?
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I'm sure the administration will decide on a good time for the majority of players....
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    I'm sure the administration will decide on a good time for the majority of players....

We will definitely be paying attention to Territory War times as well as doing our best to optimize those times to best suit the largest possible number of our users.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Whatever the time chosen, it will always not fit someone....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    If they're doing TW, then they're prolly hardcore, which means it'll work for the person regardless of the time :cool:. Mostly, TW time is on the weekend/late Friday, so it's all good.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Whatever the time chosen, it will always not fit someone....
    Quoted for truth

I just hope it won't be me :D
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    it seemed that PW is pretty big in Europe... i met more Europeans than Americans (though lots of them too) on PW MY-Eng.

when u consider there were lots of French guilds (PW won awards in France) and German guilds in particular, there were also Spanish Guild (Inf3rnales), Russian Guild (UnitedRU), and then all those Brits, Italians, Serbians and Croats to mention just a few... oh and lots of scandinavians too

it will be difficult (on the Friday TWs at least) to set a time good for both US and Europe (either lots of Americans will be at school / college / work, or the TW has to take place in the early hours of Saturday morning for Europeans

so good luck PW-Intl... you will make one group unhappy whatever you do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    We will definitely be paying attention to Territory War times as well as doing our best to optimize those times to best suit the largest possible number of our users.

looking forward for that. maybe after a week after what ob start we will find out? thanks in advance

~ euro player GMT+3
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein