Guild: UnLiMiTeD

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Alright, Mystic, I guess that's your choice. I'm sorry I can't control the minds of my members, but they're human beings and as such my control of their free will is limited at best. Sorry you had to recieve it this way.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mm..I really don't like the fact our members were acting that way towards RQ though..Even if we can't control their minds i thought some people might have some respect and not be so childish...
    I mean RQ hadn't done anything to us up til then, though I kind of saw this coming. Ah well..
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't think its a matter of controlling members. Personally I like the attention so it doesn't really matter

If you're interested to know one of the guys it was Carnage (Or something along those lines) in Unlimited who was disrespecting this friendly agreement. Less he screws something else up
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Carnage? I don't have a Carnage, Toyo. I have nothing similar to that name, either. Perhaps it was another Unlimited?
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    ark wrote: »
    Carnage? I don't have a Carnage, Toyo. I have nothing similar to that name, either. Perhaps it was another Unlimited?

I'll have a check on my screenshots folder when im on my pain pc, I should have taken one. I'm sure his name was with a C and werebeast and that he was in Unlimited.

Canderous....bleh my mind is failing me
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Hmm... I don't have anyone like that.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    too many kids huh? well this sucks u.u
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    So, RQ is being unfriendly because of one person? Don't mind me, but I believe that's rather pathetic. I believe that you're just looking for enemies.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    only were beast that begins with c in the guild is Cerberus.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ark wrote: »
    So, RQ is being unfriendly because of one person? Don't mind me, but I believe that's rather pathetic. I believe that you're just looking for enemies.

One person? You were THERE when the other one started flaming me for requesting a duel with him.

You don't control your members. You can't make them all like your allies, that's unrealistic. But you can make it clear that they shouldn't be flaming the members of guilds that you're friendly with. That's just ridiculous.

Blackout went around buffing them and they wouldn't buff him back, either, that **** is funny.

"Can I have your buffs, please?"

"lol no ur rq"

There's no point to consider ourselves friendly with a guild who's members don't consider us that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    One person? You were THERE when the other one started flaming me for requesting a duel with him.

You don't control your members. You can't make them all like your allies, that's unrealistic. But you can make it clear that they shouldn't be flaming the members of guilds that you're friendly with. That's just ridiculous.

Blackout went around buffing them and they wouldn't buff him back, either, that **** is funny.

"Can I have your buffs, please?"

"lol no ur rq"

There's no point to consider ourselves friendly with a guild who's members don't consider us that way.

... I guess my guild announcements went unlistened to. I'm sorry, Mystic, that it had to turn out this way. Is it a possibility to reconsider? Or are relations beyond hope?
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    Arkie if this happens again should we inform the members better, i mean members should be free thinking but our guild also needs to respect alliances and friendly guilds, otherwise it brings our name down.
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Aye, but what to do if members disregard announcements?
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    :0 hmm, enforce it better, i did notice that our members didnt even notice the announcement on what yah in game was and went around find/telling them.

I think it needs to be enforced better, not make it "DOL WHAT I SAY OR WHIP/KICK!" more along the lines of a reminder from time to time and try to defuse RQ insulting even within guild. (which i did yesterday)

It's hard to say. Members should be happy, and at the same time we dont want disrespectful people bringing our name down thinking they can do what they like.

(edits)
    For some reason the members didnt seem to acknowledge there was a thing between us and RQ
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I am completely unrelated to this but I decided to give my two cents. I believe what a member does outside of guild chat beyond the obvious botting/hacking/rmt should have nothing to do with the guild and this shouldnt be equated as person hates rq = guild hates rq. It hardly even seems like a guild issue at all, but thats just my point of view.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Sigh. Mystic? Response?
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Members who disregard announcements are worthless members. If your members don't listen to you about diplomacy, imagine general rules, TW and everything else.

I'm willing to put this behind us, but I have to warn you that most of my members may not agree. They'll do what they're supposed to, but I doubt they'll be happy about it.

Regardless, most of RQ have dropped out of CB hearing it was only just over a week. We mostly use closed beta as a recruitment screening now.

I will put up a notice in vent to treat you guys as friendly, but if I hear about more of this ****, I'm going to be pissed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ambie
    edited August 2008
    rena wrote: »
    I am completely unrelated to this but I decided to give my two cents. I believe what a member does outside of guild chat beyond the obvious botting/hacking/rmt should have nothing to do with the guild and this shouldnt be equated as person hates rq = guild hates rq. It hardly even seems like a guild issue at all, but thats just my point of view.

True but that would just mean they make the guild look bad from others points of view, they should respect the guild rules and our alliances and friendly guilds.
    From what stated there wasnt any personal issue either. So it wasnt personal it was someone being disrespectful.

(I know i talk about respect allot i hold it high)
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ambie wrote: »
    True but that would just mean they make the guild look bad from others points of view, they should respect the guild rules and our alliances and friendly guilds.
    From what stated there wasnt any personal issue either. So it wasnt personal it was someone being disrespectful.

(I know i talk about respect allot i hold it high)

To me, I dont think its a place for guild to tell their members who to like and not to. Just seems like a odd request to tell someone to be happy and smiles. Hating or liking someone isnt something you can control. But if you decide that members should follow such directive then it would appear disrespectful to their own guild to disobey it. Either way I hope your guild the best, from what I seen UNL is filled with easy going people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Members who disregard announcements are worthless members. If your members don't listen to you about diplomacy, imagine general rules, TW and everything else.

I'm willing to put this behind us, but I have to warn you that most of my members may not agree. They'll do what they're supposed to, but I doubt they'll be happy about it.

Regardless, most of RQ have dropped out of CB hearing it was only just over a week. We mostly use closed beta as a recruitment screening now.

I will put up a notice in vent to treat you guys as friendly, but if I hear about more of this ****, I'm going to be pissed.

He's a good guy, but I imagine he probably doesn't like you guys as a guild. It's not easy to help out a guild that you, personally, don't like. I'm more forgiving, but there are some stubborn people.

... And, I don't remember being around when anyone started flaming you for a duel request. If you have screenshots of anti-RQ action(more than just buff denial...), then I can deal with members. Though, you guys could be a bit more resilient to things such as this. I don't know how bad the flaming was, but minor issues should just be disregarded, honestly...

I realize more enemies makes the game more fun for you, but if a relationship is this fragile, I don't know if it's worth the effort.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Explain to me why we should remain friendly to a guild that's majority seems to flame us. Honestly.

And what are you talking about? Outside of walled stronghold, you were there with a WR. I challenged the WR to the duel and he refused it and called me an idiot and you just kind-of stood there.

How do you not remember that?

@ Rena:

Members should not be told who to like, but they should keep their mouth shut and do their duties as a guildmate. A lot of my members (Blackout, for example) didn't like the fact that we're considered friendly with Unlimited, but regardless they treated them properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    edited August 2008
    Majority? So far I've heard of one person flaming, and one person denying buffs. Neither of which I've seen, personally. I might've been AFK for the duel one, I don't know - there were many things happening on opening night. I could've been on my forum. Seeing as how I just stood there, that may be the case.

... Give me names, and there will be reprimands. Give me screenshots, and there will be action.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Numpers =)
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    ambie wrote: »
    only were beast that begins with c in the guild is Cerberus.

He's the one. Werebeast right? I was on my character called Vanity, red demon like werefox.
    Like I said though I really didn't take his comments personally but if your members seem to not want to be not even "friendly associatave guilds" I don't see the point of it. I'm not saying its the case its just we seemed to get a negative responce from them. Thats the only thing I see negative, because I mentioned this only when I heard others mentioning it in vent how some unlimited members were reacting to them

p.s still have to check my main pc about screenshots, sorry for the delay
  • cerberus
    cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i made that comment on the forums before i joined unlimited -.- and besides jus get over it i made that comment like a week ago geez

or are you guys talkin about somethin else?
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    cerberus wrote: »
    i made that comment on the forums before i joined unlimited -.- and besides jus get over it i made that comment like a week ago geez

I personally responded to it funnily. The reason why it doesn't make sense its because this was a repeated thing and it wouldn't make sense for guilds to be on friendly list if quite a few of their members dislike the other
    Edit:
    Im talking about in game. You saw me running around and said RQ sucks to me D:. Ign Vanity, devil red venomancer
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    Sorry, RQ isn't recruiting people who have poor reading comprehension.
    cerberus wrote: »
    eh nvm i dun feel like joining a guild wit cocky bitchs i give the guild 2 months b4 it dies out anyways

Is it that, why you hate us? ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Was this comment made before or after me and another fellow RQ went out of our way to help you finish your quest for Charing Sables?

Because if its after, that's low dude. I had nothing but friendliness towards you guys too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    delux wrote: »
    Was this comment made before or after me and another fellow RQ went out of our way to help you finish your quest for Charing Sables?

Because if its after, that's low dude. I had nothing but friendliness towards you guys too.

Don't worry, its a very old one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    shizo wrote: »
    Don't worry, its a very old one.

I'm talking about the comments made to toyo ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]