Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ark wrote: »
    Scars is good.

i know i wanted a Cross scar on my left cheek like Kenshin, but i failed T_T i got a 7 shaped one on my right cheek instead... now it's hardly visible thanks to my mom's herbal treatment
    T_________________________________T
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Huh. I can't figure out how to get rid of mine, for some reason.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    Huh. I can't figure out how to get rid of mine, for some reason.
    drink a lot of lime juice and eat oranges.
    they help skin regrowth it's will take about 6 months or so and then your scars will begin to fade.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Oh. Two things that I almost never do. Interesting info, thanks.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    Oh. Two things that I almost never do. Interesting info, thanks.
    there's a side effect:
    you're skin will also become soft and, if you grow long hair and shaven clean... you'll look like a girl or a tom boy.

stop once the scars begin to fade ^^ i sadly have girl skin now T______T i did inherit a lot from my great great great grandma. in fact I'm the only one in the tree that inherited her, she's french n_n

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    edited August 2008
    Meh, that's nothing bad. I can avoid just about any fight due to my being a master negotiator :cool:. Seriously, I've avoided being penalized for late work at school (and avoided homework in general) due to said skills.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    Meh, that's nothing bad. I can avoid just about any fight due to my being a master negotiator :cool:. Seriously, I've avoided being penalized for late work at school (and avoided homework in general) due to said skills.

i get stalked by guys asking me to change into a girl -.-" and people touching my hair and pinching my cheek.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    edited August 2008
    Woah, really? That's... creepy to say the least(the stalkers). Perhaps a "GTFO" or two would work.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    Woah, really? That's... creepy to say the least. Perhaps a "GTFO" or two would work.

well GTFO would be hard especially when you're the most wanted prankster in your high school with lots of people on revenge mode against you and you end up on the year book on a page titled "gh3y virgin pretty face, only thing missing is blonde hair and big boobies" not to mention nasty rumors about me written on toilet walls (some girls said, worse stuff written in the girl's changing room, never got a chance to see it though)

someone pulled a prank on me in the name of revenge in the 2nd year of high school. i had it coming u.u" luckily... i got an opportunity to go to college a lot early because. i was 15~16 when i went to college :p

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    edited August 2008
    Lol, prankster? Ah... sounds fun :D. Wish I had the guts to pull off pranks. I mean, I'll dunk guys' heads in the water fountains as I pass by, but that's the worst of it. And yeah, the high school students are extremely immature like that. They're all really just insecure about themselves, though, so I guess the persecutors are really the most messed up of them all. Mostly, people here are just dumb. The only thing I hear are "yer momma" jokes, and penises (poorly) drawn on toilet walls. Ugh.

... And wow, about college. I've been looking forward to it forever. Mostly, high school is basically pointless as it teaches me nothing new. You've inspired me to search a way to get in early :p.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    Lol, prankster? Ah... sounds fun :D. Wish I had the guts to pull off pranks. I mean, I'll dunk guys' heads in the water fountains as I pass by, but that's the worst of it. And yeah, the high school students are extremely immature like that. They're all really just insecure about themselves, though, so I guess the persecutors are really the most messed up of them all. Mostly, people here are just dumb. The only thing I hear are "yer momma" jokes, and penises (poorly) drawn on toilet walls. Ugh.

... And wow, about college. I've been looking forward to it forever. Mostly, high school is basically pointless as it teaches me nothing new. You've inspired me to search a way to get in early :p.
    here's a tip
    i had an IQ of 152 and a 9.9/10 GPA (like 99% scores in the semesters, 100% in all computer related and physical science... i sucked at math a bit and i still suck because i skipped the basics at high school)

that's what got me into college so fast

college was a different story, i started playing MMOs and I'm guessing my IQ is low as 0 by now ^^ (with all the BR intervention) & flamed at because of my Victorian English with all the educate behavior (err... family traditions = sucks) and my GPA was 8.7/10 (87% because i failed all math subjects LOOOL)

i managed to pull it off, maybe it was difficult because i was doing my engineering studies with science and computers (@ IIT, i think German people will know about IIT a lot)... it was very difficult. if high school was a sword, college is a gun ^^ (Meg 21)
    you need to bring your vits along with you because sanity is in short supply there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    edited August 2008
    Hmm. Looks like I might have to put effort in school this time around. Sigh. Well, if I get an AB average when I don't try, let's see what happens when I actually apply myself *grin of uppermost evil*. Tbh, I have no idea of my IQ. Sure, there are internet tests(completely unreliable), but I've never bothered to actually have a test. There's no real point, imo - people should gauge themselves, rather than be limited by numbers given to them by others. Right? I'll end up asking before I try, to see if it's possible where I am. It's almost never that I hear of it happening, and if I can't do it then I guess I'll have to revert to my lazy ways :p.

Sorry for rambling.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • holz
    holz Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Long sentences confuse me O.o
    wait.. i think beta starts atmidnigh tonight here O.o means i wont be on T-T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Ah, damn, I bored him off the forums :p. Oh well. G'nite Sev, rest well.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    ark talk to me or ill get bored too D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    :0 i see holly
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Well, okay...

Hi Holly! :D. I can't think of anything in particular to say right now. It always happens that way when sombody wants me to talk to them... it's much easier to confront them first. At least imo anyways. It removes the pressure, I guess, so I say more of what I mean, rather than what first comes to mind - thinking before speaking, as they say, is always better! When I do get started, though, it's usually pretty good. Besides that, though, I'm actually pretty good under pressure. Like, I'll start and finish a 2-week assignment the day before it's due! I guess I'm just too lazy :p.

... I dunno what to say =x
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    Ah, damn, I bored him off the forums :p. Oh well. G'nite Sev, rest well.

it's noon here... good night ark.
    and i never took the IQ test, i was forced to by the management because they wanted to send me off to college. The test was lame anyway, simple English and math

i'll continue to wander these forums and spam ambie on msn ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    edited August 2008
    Oh! Oops. I thought you were heading off :p. I'm pulling an all-nighter so I can stay up for the probable midnight release tomorrow, and then play long enough to create my guild.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    ooh well ill be on quite a bit after it releases but ill be playing all day and quite late into english time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    Holly Gonna be Pro pro. *in a kimi voice*
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    severan wrote: »
    it's noon here... good night ark.
    and i never took the IQ test, i was forced to by the management because they wanted to send me off to college. The test was lame anyway, simple English and math

i'll continue to wander these forums and spam ambie on msn ^^

haha i might log on msn and spam her too hmm.. she doesnt live too far from me either ill beat chris into driving me down their one day...
    lmao when kimi logs on i might spam him till he logs off XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    Kimi's display pic annoys me D;
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    ooh what is it..am using the old version
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    a ugly guy playing tennis with the words "just too good" next to him D; it annoys me
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    295y2aa.jpg
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    i drew my display pic with my photo xDDD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• holz
    edited August 2008
    ark post ur pic on forums! or ill liturally eat u!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    *shifts away in a ninja-like fashion*
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.