Guild: UnLiMiTeD

Comments

• ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Wow thats great. :0
    Though the heavy wf is hard to train, and healing is hard due to the low mp. So healing pet it difficult,
    Also the switch between gears and being unable to wear the required level gear.

Though they are great to see
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ambie wrote: »
    Wow thats great. :0
    Though the heavy wf is hard to train, and healing is hard due to the low mp. So healing pet it difficult,
    Also the switch between gears and being unable to wear the required level gear.

Though they are great to see

Best suggestion I could give you is to go Int/con wf till you hit around 6x-7x and then restat into str/agi wf or else restat when you kinda wanna give leveling a break. Though the grind is so big at that stage you wouldn't notice the diff of being int wf or str/agi
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    Yeah but that would start getting costly, also you would need to buy some good gear for both. (not to mention keeping a spare switch between armour set in invent)
  • holz
    holz Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    yeh ill find a way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Yeah but that would start getting costly, also you would need to buy some good gear for both. (not to mention keeping a spare switch between armour set in invent)

Well technically I think using a stat switch would at 7x would actually be cheaper then making a str/agi wf from base level.

Why? Consider the amount of money spent on hierograms and such. Personally it works pretty well with an int wf. They are by far the fastest levelers in the game and if you have spare time can farm pet eggs and sell them for a considerable amount of cash.

The one who wrote the guide started the agi/str wf from base level and she did fine but she had extensive knowledge about the game.

Also you refer to switching armour sets? You mean between robes and heavy/light armour?
    Not really int usually uses robes whilst melee str/agi wf uses tends to use heavy

The WF is a veryyyyy versatile class so in the end its up to you but generally speaking the Int WF setup is commonly used for its excellence in PvE
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    i had a int wf but i died alot even with my tank pet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    holz wrote: »
    i had a int wf but i died alot even with my tank pet

:C then I strongly advise you not to go str wf in the beginning. I suppose there was something you were not doing properly or it could have been the lag **** you over.

If I get the chance to meet you in game I'll personally check that you're allocating the stats/skills well and check that you're using good equips but the prob is I'll be elf so it will be hard to meet before 20

In any case you remember what build you went? If it was just full int try 2con 3int, should be fine for beginners
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    am not a beginner
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    am not a beginner

I didn't mean to insinuate you were :( but usually a mistake most inexperienced people make is making glass cannons (full int, full dex) and not knowing how to use them. I just considered that since you couldn't handle the wf class you might have done a similar mistake, I didn't mean it in an offensive way =/
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    what i mean is when i get about 6 mobs on me its awkward escape because when u heal ur pet they all jump u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    what i mean is when i get about 6 mobs on me its awkward escape because when u heal ur pet they all jump u

well yeah WF isn't about aoeing its meant to just take 1 on 1 mobs and kill them off really fast with its pet.

Aoeing in this game is left for Warriors Mages and 6x+Archers. Though even at that to actually aoe properly in this game you'd need a good party to make it any worthwhile
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    i dont try to aoe it just happens T-T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i dont try to aoe it just happens T-T

So, you unsummon your pet and re-summon it really quickly.

The one mob you did hit will leave the pack of mobs and come towards you. The other mobs will forget about it.

If you're good enough, you can do it without ever being hit by a mob =)
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    sahrai wrote: »
    So, you unsummon your pet and re-summon it really quickly.

The one mob you did hit will leave the pack of mobs and come towards you. The other mobs will forget about it.

If you're good enough, you can do it without ever being hit by a mob =)

Yep what sahrai said ^_^ this is what makes the wf so awesome in fbs ;D
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    FB's are so easy just my lvl mobs annoy me i grind on lvl 79's at 54
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    holly i made yah sig
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    *points to my current* take it just wanted to show you how it looked posted
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    *points to my current* take it just wanted to show you how it looked posted

Nice one ambzz ;D Chobits <3

wait...is she the one from chobits ? XD
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    wow ambie thats amazing thanx :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    Kk changing back to my guu now :0 I dunno, i found the image in our anime picture folder. sis saves allot
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    so how do i get it up save as then thingy it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    woo thanx ambie ur teh best <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    Hehe you're welcome, I'm glad you like it ^^
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    i feel werid now happy but lazy as in im not walking chris's dogs for him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    is annie joining international too? btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    Yup. She is, I gotta make her sig also, she kinda ordered me to when I was making yours
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    lol is she quitting the english server or playing both?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    I don't know, she says she doesnt wanna leave but, by the time i get through with her she'll be playing this one constant *or i get chucked out my bedroom window for pestering her to much with my wand*
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    lmao go ambie!
    and woo 600th post :P
    =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    edited August 2008
    I'm scared about making her sig, she told me to make sure it doesn't suck or she'll kill me D: