Chinese international version
    MY-CN
    MY-EN
    MY-THAI

well everywhere there is a PW i there. :D
  • snaptrap
    snaptrap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Delphi. Level 10 Werebeast. Quit after hearing about PWI.
  • omega
    omega Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I have never played Perfect World before, as I've been waiting for the International version for a while. :)
  • shri
    shri Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    yeah. but I think CB is going to take a long time..!

1-2 months.=(
  • sphinx
    sphinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    CB is only going to be 1 month long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited July 2008
    sphinx wrote: »
    CB is only going to be 1 month long.

ONLY!?!?!........

Should be 1 week-.-
  • specter
    specter Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    sealed wrote: »
    ONLY!?!?!........

Should be 1 week-.-

You really think it's possible to test everything in one week?
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited July 2008
    specter wrote: »
    You really think it's possible to test everything in one week?
    I dunno, most CB's I been in last 3 weeks max, usually 1-3 weeks is the range I'm used to.
  • specter
    specter Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    sealed wrote: »
    I dunno, most CB's I been in last 3 weeks max, usually 1-3 weeks is the range I'm used to.

Rather 1-3 months...
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I've played/tested:

PW-CN International (w2i.wanmei.com)
    PW-JP
    PW-MY-CN
    PW-MY-EN

I like Perfect World, but I've really been waiting for a version like Perfect World International every since it was suggested there would be such a version on the www.wanmei.com website. OMG, help me, I sound like an obsessed fan! XD
  • shri
    shri Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Nice..Many new players !
  • johnnyboi
    johnnyboi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Am i the only Oracle:(? I'm not new to pw from MY-EN a lvl8x ea lol wanan see if this server be any better then the one now.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm from Oracle as well. 87 WR.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ence
    ence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Played Japanese version (I'm Japanese, USA born lol)

Playing MY version Oracle server atm.
  • katora
    katora Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    MY-EN Delphi..

played Katora EP and Kyndra WF =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    MY-EN delphi and then PW-EU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    MY-EN-Oracle for me ^^
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • shadow11
    shadow11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    play MY-EN Delphi :) EA
  • rev
    rev Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I was on Oracle on MY-EN, but quit at lvl 20 because A: the cruddy translation, and B: I found out the marriage feature that they heavily advertised as one of the features cost real world money to get the necisary items, and it wasn't cheap apparently. Hopefully this version will either have it be free (which when it's such a big deal to the game, being it's one of the only free ones to do it) or at least at a good price for the items. Can't wait for this, finally, a true english server,
    "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

Phase 1 Dungeon Design Contest Winner!
    Entry: Hall of Forsaken Souls, Twas fun to design.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    rev wrote: »
    I was on Oracle on MY-EN, but quit at lvl 20 because A: the cruddy translation, and B: I found out the marriage feature that they heavily advertised as one of the features cost real world money to get the necisary items, and it wasn't cheap apparently. Hopefully this version will either have it be free (which when it's such a big deal to the game, being it's one of the only free ones to do it) or at least at a good price for the items. Can't wait for this, finally, a true english server,

Marriage features are not usually free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • rev
    edited August 2008
    Yeah I worded that incorrectly, I meant that it should either not cost about $30 for the item in terms of real world money, (which is what I heard it costs on MY-EN) or just have it cost like 3-5 million in game money or something, I didn't mean to say to have it be free.
    "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

• lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yeah I worded that incorrectly, I meant that it should either not cost about $30 for the item in terms of real world money, (which is what I heard it costs on MY-EN) or just have it cost like 3-5 million in game money or something, I didn't mean to say to have it be free.

Wow thats cheap considering I would have to pay $125.00 RL money in order to get all that stuff yeah I play MY-EN and plan on getting married in that one lol...just gonna take me awhile to save for it
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rev
    edited August 2008
    My thing is I want to be married in the game too, it was one of my goals, but seeing as how I'm in a situation where I won't have an actual job anytime soon, I can't really afford to pay real world money for the item, even though if I do get some income from said situation, some will go to supporting this server, a first for me to support a game that's free :P. But making it available in world for a lot of in game currency would let more people have the chance to do that part, because in all the hype videos I saw for MY-EN they made a HUGE deal out of the romance features of this game. And for 3-5 million currency, no lvl 10 would get that easily, on MY-EN I was lvl 20 and was shocked that the horse cost 2 mil, and I was no where near both lvl and money for it xD

• dragon
    dragon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    if u play pw from my ph i think u cant play this 1
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    onyl if u live there, some ppl from usa played my/jp/etc versions with eng patches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • rev
    edited August 2008
    Actually with MY-EN, I just signed up for an account, dled the client and played, and I specifically said I was in the states, they made an english client, but the translation was just terrible (for those who didn't play there). More than once I had to skip the npc conversation and look at my quest log to figure out what I was supposed to do.

• ganja
    ganja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I played PW for 2 minutes in delphi, does that count :P?

either way, im new to the game i'm a total noob lost :)
    I would ask you guys some stuff but during the 'stand by' period ppl hate those 'help me' threads
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    newb to PW >.> :D
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I was on Oracle on MY-EN, but quit at lvl 20 because A: the cruddy translation, and B: I found out the marriage feature that they heavily advertised as one of the features cost real world money to get the necisary items, and it wasn't cheap apparently. Hopefully this version will either have it be free (which when it's such a big deal to the game, being it's one of the only free ones to do it) or at least at a good price for the items.

Luxury items are just that : luxury items, and they are priced accordingly. Wedding fall under this category so don't exepect to ever see it free here. They are not required to play, they give additional income to the game's company. I would love to own a Ferrari, but I cannot afford it. I own a Honda....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm in Delphi, and My name is Shougo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity