Archer AOE Bug!

Options
xkwisite
xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2008 in General Discussion
I know that other versions of PW including the MY version have had a bug where an archer can cause his AOE "Stormrage Eagleon" which is the name for it on the MY version to work continuosly. I was just wondering whether or not this will be fixed? Seeing as it isn't a game breaking bug and can be rather nice when a second mage isn't available. Also will users found using this bug be punished?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by xkwisite on

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Uh.. you mean arrow bombard. And lol if this gets fixed, say bye bye to zhen parties, except for the slow pure mage ones o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    That bug is in every version and will prb be in this one too because it's a part of the game. Idk why they just don't change the skill to go continuosly .__.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well it really dont matter to me we get to Zhen lol but also on that part they should jus make it continue until u wan to stop in the other hand it would be bad for other players in war. EAs would **** in war:cool:. So they should keep the glitch:)
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    Well it really dont matter to me we get to Zhen lol but also on that part they should jus make it continue until u wan to stop in the other hand it would be bad for other players in war. EAs would **** in war:cool:. So they should keep the glitch:)

Huh? Arrow bombard is terrible in wars :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    thats not something u should be asking to be fixed. if its fixed then zhen with MGs is gonna be **** too me. dont tell them about those bugs ;)
    Xtacy
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Huh? Arrow bombard is terrible in wars :confused:

the point of it at war is for more than 1 EA using it together to make the dmg sufficient so i would have to disagree with that in terms of team work atleast. :p
    Xtacy
This discussion has been closed.