To the world, you may be one person
But to one person, you may be the world
Post edited by roxy on

Comments

• ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Yeah, I can't believe the lack of features on these forums. That was one thing PW-MY did better. Come on, people. Deliver the goods. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tolan
    tolan Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Personally, I'd take a better game if it means less than amazing forums. Not that they should be left to rot, of course... But. Give the folks some time, I'm sure they're working dilligently on appeasing the masses.

-Tolan
    I'm a Christian looking for a clean experience in a free MMO. No, I'm not crazy.
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Psh, just give me admin on these forums and I'll appease everyone's wishes within 5 minutes. I'm a pro at all, and I mean ALL, types of forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • ragingwind
    edited July 2008
    Options
    tolan wrote: »
    Personally, I'd take a better game if it means less than amazing forums. Not that they should be left to rot, of course... But. Give the folks some time, I'm sure they're working dilligently on appeasing the masses.

-Tolan
    Well, I wasn't implying that people should reject PWI because of the forums. LOL. I'm just surprised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    merulz wrote: »
    Psh, just give me admin on these forums and I'll appease everyone's wishes within 5 minutes. I'm a pro at all, and I mean ALL, types of forums.

Its not just forums you're good at *licks* >_o
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    Its not just forums you're good at *licks* >_o

Shh! THAT'S OUR SECRET!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Please stop licking my website administrator.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I dont get why all those nice pics have been remouved; there is probebly one explication
    WAITING ONE ADMIN ANSWER THANK YOU!
    hope pics and other url will be alowed after, at the moment all are new so maybe all those url is risk of problems well i dunno!!
    admin we wait ur answer, can ORINJ anwer?
    all his cute oranges haven been removed too ;)
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited July 2008
    Options
    nounours wrote: »
    I dont get why all those nice pics have been remouved; there is probebly one explication
    hope pics and other url will be alowed after, at the moment all are new so maybe all those url is risk of problems well i dunno!!

in all honesty, we're still deciding in what direction we're headed with that. yes, the forums are limited but it is obviously intentional.

we're gathering a lot of feedback by what's being posted so don't think we're neglecting you.

trust me, once we come to a decision, ya'll will know.

but for now, we're keeping it simple.

and as stated before, this isn't the final version of the forums ^_^

so hang tight and stay bright~

- orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • ragingwind
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I hope the pictures and such are allowed. Putting pictures in one's signature makes such a strong statement about a person's identity on the forums. It's easy to recognize and makes a firm connection with other forums where that person has posted. Please allow them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nounours
    edited July 2008
    Options
    orinj wrote: »
    in all honesty, we're still deciding in what direction we're headed with that. yes, the forums are limited but it is obviously intentional.

we're gathering a lot of feedback by what's being posted so don't think we're neglecting you.

trust me, once we come to a decision, ya'll will know.

but for now, we're keeping it simple.

and as stated before, this isn't the final version of the forums ^_^

so hang tight and stay bright~

- orinj

Thank you for your answer, most enjoyable admin i ve ever met:D
    :D:)
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I dont get why all those nice pics have been remouved

First, you were making direct link to the pics from others site instead of hosting them yourself (lazy again Nounours?), thus eating THEIR bandwidth to show us pics most of us don't care about anyway. Most sites forbid direct linking to contents on their sites.

Next time, download the pics and host them yourself, which would already be a better way to do it.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • nounours
    edited July 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    first, You Were Making Direct Link To The Pics From Others Site Instead Of Hosting Them Yourself (lazy Again Nounours?), Thus Eating Their Bandwidth To Show Us Pics Most Of Us Don't Care About Anyway. Most Sites Forbid Direct Linking To Contents On Their Sites.

Next Time, Download The Pics And Host Them Yourself, Which Would Already Be A Better Way To Do It.

An Admin Has Alredy Answered To The Question We Dont Need Your Out Of Topics Posts, Pls Stop Posting Useless Stuff In All Forums This Is Not A Play Ground!!
    orinj wrote: »
    in All Honesty, We're Still Deciding In What Direction We're Headed With That. Yes, The Forums Are Limited But It Is Obviously Intentional.

We're Gathering A Lot Of Feedback By What's Being Posted So Don't Think We're Neglecting You.

Trust Me, Once We Come To A Decision, Ya'll Will Know.

But For Now, We're Keeping It Simple.

And As Stated Before, This Isn't The Final Version Of The Forums ^_^

So Hang Tight And Stay Bright~

- Orinj
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options

Honestly nounours, a lot of your pics were removed because they weren't related to your posts in any way. It's fine if you're trying to add a little piece of flair to your post, but not when it's 600x600 and all up in everyone's face. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nounours
    edited July 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    Honestly nounours, a lot of your pics were removed because they weren't related to your posts in any way. It's fine if you're trying to add a little piece of flair to your post, but not when it's 600x600 and all up in everyone's face. ;)

I understand:)
    The forum wAS sad without some small pics, i just tryed to make it nicer,
    A PERFECT GAME NEED A PERFECT FORUM;):D
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »

What size is a good size hun? Coz I create my own stuff and want to make sure its perfect size ;) and dont want to go screwin up everything lol
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ragingwind
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lena wrote: »
    What size is a good size hun? Coz I create my own stuff and want to make sure its perfect size ;) and dont want to go screwin up everything lol
    I usually stick to a maximum vertical size of 100 pixels. I think anything around that is just fine. Of course, I'd like to hear an admin's response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    - Sobs - I had pretty signature before and now I cannot use it anymore.
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • perill
    perill Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lena wrote: »

Well right now we are still in discussion regarding this topic so we will let you know once we decide.
This discussion has been closed.