wt fun stuff u can do with bard

dragon
dragon Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Barbarian
Why, should i make a barb, because u can be a tiger at lvl 9 and i think u ride a dragon
and they pwn at terr wars.
next they best in team so u with about it :P
Post edited by dragon on

Comments

• seveneyes
    seveneyes Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    dragon wrote: »
    Why, should i make a barb, because u can be a tiger at lvl 9 and i think u ride a dragon
    and they pwn at terr wars.
    next they best in team so u with about it :P

Tiger form is used to tank. They are easily the best physical tank in the game. Also they are a pretty good magic tank. (good hp, hp recovery!)

The biggest problem with this class is it's damage and accuracy. From what I've heard this is bad at lower levels but gets superb at higher levels. eventually making them probably the best class at 90+!

Yes they can ride a dragon (that is if it's in the game *fingers crossed*). But so can Venomancers!!
  • serpentoflife
    serpentoflife Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    The biggest problem with this class is it's damage and accuracy. From what I've heard this is bad at lower levels but gets superb at higher levels. eventually making them probably the best class at 90+!

I agree in all what you said but in higher levels EP probably is the best and most wanted. You have a lot of buffs, magical attacks with different element damage, heal, resurrect and excellent magical defense (don't forget higer mobs have magical attack).
    ]
  • Sminerbarb - Heavens Tear
    Sminerbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    seveneyes wrote: »
    Tiger form is used to tank. They are easily the best physical tank in the game. Also they are a pretty good magic tank. (good hp, hp recovery!)

Yes they can ride a dragon (that is if it's in the game *fingers crossed*). But so can Venomancers!!

yes ther is a dragon mount but i think its only for gms or u have to be like lvl a billion
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Dragon mounts arent ingame yet. hopefully coming sometime in the future though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    A bard? Well you can play music, and...Oh you meant BARBARIAN. Okay.
    seveneyes wrote: »

Do keep in mind, although they become very skilled endgame (90+), they also become progressively more and more expensive in terms of hiero costs during pvp situations. Yes, they will hit for tons of damage, and yes, they won't **** die, but all of this will require massive amounts of money (charms + shards). So be prepared.
  • Sminerbarb - Heavens Tear
    Sminerbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yes ther is a dragon mount but i think its only for gms or u have to be like lvl a billion
    i looked it up and you can ride a flying dragon at high lvls
    but so can venos...... but barbs will look cooler on a dragon!