I can already tell this will be better then the MY version

Options
2»

Comments

• oolong
    oolong Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I've actually NEVER seen support this good for a free-to-play MMO. At least- great support seems to be indicated by the forum presence here.

I'm very surprised, honestly. Most Free to Play MMOs that I've seen, ESPECIALLY those imported from asia....are done rather lazily. They think, "Oh. We can host this, get some tech support from India, and the easy money will be rolling in!"

Well, obviously, that sort of thing isn't the sort of action that provides a GREAT customer experience, and it pushes people away. When a game is fun and support is good, people have a better experience. I would have *never* even considered buying items with real money on the Malaysian server, but I think I can see myself buying a few things on the International server. Same game, but it's looking like a lot is going to be different.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Yeah. Having leadership that actually enjoys gaming really spices things up because they treat us like they would treat themselves. It's a very cool move.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    Yeah. Having leadership that actually enjoys gaming really spices things up because they treat us like they would treat themselves. It's a very cool move.

I couldnt agree more with you there hun ^.^ very cool move indeed
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackbird
    blackbird Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    You are not the only one that believe this is going to become better xD
  • jar
    jar Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    X_X i think MY-EN's biggest problem was that the GM's never gave updates on upcomming patches or why the open beta was delayed so long, a whole lot of ppl decided not to even try the game cause the gm's didnt seem to care
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I Love this Game lol:D:):D
  • sweet
    sweet Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    I Love this Game lol:D:):D

I couldn't agree more! :)
    IGN: .
    Class: Vim
    Level: 0
    Guild: no guild yet
    Server: Shura (EU Powaah!)
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited July 2008
    Options
    jar wrote: »
    X_X i think MY-EN's biggest problem was that the GM's never gave updates on upcomming patches or why the open beta was delayed so long, a whole lot of ppl decided not to even try the game cause the gm's didnt seem to care

aww, that's really unfortunate.

no gag orders here (unless we're legally bound to remain silent on the issue).

we're all about freely disseminating our infos~

[x-files]
    the truth is out there!
    [/x-files]

- Big O
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • kuailiang
    kuailiang Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    orinj wrote: »
    aww, that's really unfortunate.

no gag orders here (unless we're legally bound to remain silent on the issue).

we're all about freely disseminating our infos~

[x-files]
    the truth is out there!
    [/x-files]

- Big O

I love how GMs on this version sound like humans and not freakin' robots like on MY-EN. I might have been through a bad GM experience but it seems all the GM I saw in-game were very...how to say....robotic <.<
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    It looks like we have a really good forum staff here ^^

I can only say one thing: keep communicating!!! (you're doing great right now... keep this rythm after release!)

The main support problem I've experienced in MMO games is bad communication from staff. No answers on forum. No news on website and forum to explain why an announced update was delayed (which means 10's of forum threads created by users asking what happened). People want (need) to know what is going on, or they panic/get frustrated. On MY-EN for example, there is one GM (in fact, he's not GM; he's part of translation team o.o ) caring for people. Thing is, being part of translation team, he doesn't know everything that's going on in game, he can't help with accounts problems and most important of all, being pretty much alone, he can't moderate/read an entire forum by himself. Forums are an important place to a game, and much attention should be directed toward forums.

We people don't want to be considered as files or numbers, but as humans. So keep communicating ^^ Keep answering the forums! Oh and keep being funny while doing all this :D

It may seem like I was stating evidence in this post... I was. However way too many freeMMO game companies seem to forget all of this once cash steadily flows in -_-
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • Talkblade - Raging Tide
    Talkblade - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    fdfdfd wrote: »
    The devs have already posted more then on the my fourms and they seem alot more involved which was on of the MY verisons biggest problems

Lolumad?

Now go buy Rank VIII its only 72 gold now b:byeb:kiss
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lolumad?

Now go buy Rank VIII its only 72 gold now b:byeb:kiss

WTF 2 year+ Necro lol.

how did u manage to find the thread?b:shocked
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kelo wrote: »
    It looks like we have a really good forum staff here ^^

I can only say one thing: keep communicating!!! (you're doing great right now... keep this rythm after release!)

The main support problem I've experienced in MMO games is bad communication from staff. No answers on forum. No news on website and forum to explain why an announced update was delayed (which means 10's of forum threads created by users asking what happened). People want (need) to know what is going on, or they panic/get frustrated. On MY-EN for example, there is one GM (in fact, he's not GM; he's part of translation team o.o ) caring for people. Thing is, being part of translation team, he doesn't know everything that's going on in game, he can't help with accounts problems and most important of all, being pretty much alone, he can't moderate/read an entire forum by himself. Forums are an important place to a game, and much attention should be directed toward forums.

We people don't want to be considered as files or numbers, but as humans. So keep communicating ^^ Keep answering the forums! Oh and keep being funny while doing all this :D

It may seem like I was stating evidence in this post... I was. However way too many freeMMO game companies seem to forget all of this once cash steadily flows in -_-

+1 Necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And MY still has horrid management after all this time. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute