Your eyes see clearly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Unlike Kaiko's. He's really chinky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    What does chinky mean?

sealed~
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    sealed wrote: »
    What does chinky mean?

sealed~

A term used frequently by our clan's #1 asian, Kazuhiro. It means slanty eyes, very asian looking.

"I CAN'T SEE **** MY EYES ARE SO CHINKY"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    way to be racist.:rolleyes:
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    I'm pretty sure asians making fun of their own eyes doesn't count as racism, but whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    amen to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure asians making fun of their own eyes doesn't count as racism, but whatever.

yup I'm Asian and i have no problem with Asian jokes.
    hey there are blonde joke and we to laugh at those ^_~ it's the same, as long as they don't go too far
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    We've agreed to close recruitment, at least until closed beta. If you want to get in with us, prove your worth ingame.

Thank you to everyone and their interest. Hopefully this will help the less professional clans like 7DS and Nemesis to recruit, that way we'll have some competition. At the moment it's becoming a monopoly and we're not comfortable with that.

Be sure to check out their threads. Nemesis has like 4 of them, and 7DS's one is clearly labeled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    We've agreed to close recruitment, at least until closed beta. If you want to get in with us, prove your worth ingame.

Thank you to everyone and their interest.

Looks like your recruitment was successful, congratulations! I assume they all seem to be quality people?

Mind if I ask what the current roster looks like? In terms of classes, I mean -- more werefoxes, warriors, mages? Or is that "classified information"?
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    prosper wrote: »
    Looks like your recruitment was successful, congratulations! I assume they all seem to be quality people?

Mind if I ask what the current roster looks like? In terms of classes, I mean -- more werefoxes, warriors, mages? Or is that "classified information"?

I don't mind giving out a vague idea of our roster.

We have a ton of archers, more archers than most other clans have members.

Our rarest class is werefox, sadly. But you can't expect a PVP guild to get too many of the class labeled "PVE KING" so I'm not honestly surprised.

We ended up with more mages than I thought, and I love the amount of priests we have. We'll never have a shortage of priests if these players stay with their choices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• prosper
    edited August 2008
    I don't mind giving out a vague idea of our roster.

We have a ton of archers, more archers than most other clans have members.

Our rarest class is werefox, sadly. But you can't expect a PVP guild to get too many of the class labeled "PVE KING" so I'm not honestly surprised.

We ended up with more mages than I thought, and I love the amount of priests we have. We'll never have a shortage of priests if these players stay with their choices.

Lol @ archers. Not very surprising.

Mhmm. Still, that's strange to see so few werefoxes. I'm shocked. ;o But I guess you could also consider that WFs have a greater "noob-ratio" than most classes; such noobs would probably either be intimidated by your application process or be rejected. Just speculating here.

Mages? Nice. They're underplayed for such an awesome class. And grats on the priests, they'll be fighting over slots in HH parties from the sounds of it. ;3
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    I'm not worried about the priests, haha. They'll be fine.

Yeah, RQ's an intimidating group to get into. We were talking about this a couple days ago. Even if you get accepted, you've suddently got vision of a huge forum of over 4,000 posts, most of them filled with inside jokes and sexism. It's hard to tell where we're serious and where we're not, at first, and thinking from the eyes of a new recruit it's definitely a challenge to fit in at first. I'm not sure how we're going to go about adjusting this, but I think people will feel more relaxed when vent's required and there's a game to take the attention off the new guys on the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• whitetiger
    whitetiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Lol @ archers. Not very surprising.

Mhmm. Still, that's strange to see so few werefoxes. I'm shocked. ;o But I guess you could also consider that WFs have a greater "noob-ratio" than most classes; such noobs would probably either be intimidated by your application process or be rejected. Just speculating here.

Mages? Nice. They're underplayed for such an awesome class. And grats on the priests, they'll be fighting over slots in HH parties from the sounds of it. ;3

I'm one of the few noob WF :( but ill be sure to get tons of exp during CB (the lag was horrible in PW-MY so i quit)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Like Pie....look up RQClan.com or else
  • whitetiger
    edited August 2008

Yeah, RQ's an intimidating group to get into. We were talking about this a couple days ago. Even if you get accepted, you've suddently got vision of a huge forum of over 4,000 posts, most of them filled with inside jokes and sexism. It's hard to tell where we're serious and where we're not, at first, and thinking from the eyes of a new recruit it's definitely a challenge to fit in at first. I'm not sure how we're going to go about adjusting this, but I think people will feel more relaxed when vent's required and there's a game to take the attention off the new guys on the forum.

....hard to get used to....? It's ****in fun!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yaboydevo
    yaboydevo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ahhhh i hate i missed the recruitment 2 ur guild seems really cool

im new 2 this game so ive been doin alot of research 4 it so i wasnt really thinking about looking 4 a guild atm yea but it seems almost every thread i go to mystic is there:eek: seems pretty cool tho ill c yall on the sever
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Bump For Wrath That Amazing Player
  • prosper
    edited August 2008

You've also made yourselves quite a reputation. ;] You intimidate even people who aren't thinking of joining, I can hardly imagine what it must feel like to actually apply. If I were to have applied, I would have been quite nervous, even though I've done a lot of applications in the same style as yours. More than I can count, rofl. It's hard to apply to any guild. Getting to know everyone is a different challenge altogether, especially if you don't even know one person. I guess it means those that do apply are fairly confident, so they can't be all bad.

Aww, **** you with your forums and vent. =[ My guild's vent is silent and boring at the moment. You're such a tease.
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    RQ always has a lot of fun on vent. Honestly one of the most fun vents I've been in.
  • prosper
    edited August 2008
    celes wrote: »
    RQ always has a lot of fun on vent. Honestly one of the most fun vents I've been in.

I hate you too, Celes. ;P
  • whitetiger
    edited August 2008
    I hate you too, Celes. ;P

and that's why we love you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prosper
    edited August 2008
    whitetiger wrote: »
    and that's why we love you

Aww, thank you. <3
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yo BLTCHS :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Wazzup Arcane?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm starting to think like mystic in saying how much I hate this thread. 20 pages in a day?
    You fay gucks have no life do you

xD
  • prosper
    edited August 2008
    t0yo wrote: »
    I'm starting to think like mystic in saying how much I hate this thread. 20 pages in a day?
    You fay gucks have no life do you

xD

Our spam rate has slowed. Back to work, slaves!

By the way, this thread is the most awesome thread in this entire forum and you know it.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Our spam rate has slowed. Back to work, slaves!

By the way, this thread is the most awesome thread in this entire forum and you know it.

Its the only thread were we don't get flamed by mean evil people like karmelia koz and tequila :'(

I can't take their harassment anymore. I might actually have to report them :(

XD~
  • prosper
    edited August 2008
    t0yo wrote: »
    Its the only thread were we don't get flamed by mean evil people like karmelia koz and tequila :'(

I can't take their harassment anymore. I might actually have to report them :(

XD~

Like you guys aren't harrassing them back? xP

I'm surprised they haven't stalked us here, actually. It's like our secret hideout.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Like you guys aren't harrassing them back? xP

I'm surprised they haven't stalked us here, actually. It's like our secret hideout.

I don't think anyone is patient to read this thread considering its growing at such a fast exponential rate. Personally I skipped it myself too much **** really. What the frick were you guys talking about anyway
This discussion has been closed.