Guild

zezix
zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Guild Banter
Hey guys,

My name is Dylan, Zezix in game. I am interested in making one of the first guilds of Perfect World International and I was wondering who would be willing to join me on this adventure?

My plan is to stay up until I hit level 50 once the servers open, making the guild at 30 and by that point I will have hopefully gained some members from here to do it with me.

I have no decided on a name for the guild yet, I kinda like Nemesis. But I will leave the guild name up for dicsussion.

Thanks guys and I await your replies ^_^

Guild Website. http://nemesisii.freeforums.org/

I will be purchasing the domain here soon.

Alright guys, here are the members so far. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Zezix
Katora
IKnowMyMom
Ambie
Lager
Saiyen
Joe (Howzerette)
BlueFire
Cruxh
KingBaka
fdfdfd
HTown
Post edited by zezix on

Comments

• katora
    katora Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    HEHE u know Im with u!! :p:p:p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iknowmymom
    iknowmymom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Count me in!!!!!! But I might have to leave one day to start another guild or join one. But that day wont be for like a year so i want to be a part of this Nemesis guild.
  • katora
    edited July 2008
    Thats what we r stiveing for.. to be one of the best guilds on the server.. so no need to join another one ;););)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iknowmymom
    edited July 2008
    I possibly will stay most likely if we are a good guild. Never been part of a guild that was at the top of the server, but there is always something new to do like playing in a CB.!!!;)
  • zezix
    edited July 2008
    Yes that is why I am making this guild, to try to make it to the top, and no I wont be one of those Guild Masters who doesn't care about anyone else but the high lvls. I will share salary with EVERYONE not just the lvl 70's+ (Although higher level the bigger it will be)

Also, I wont try to run every single territory, I want it to be a fair game. We need to learn to share once in awhile or this Perfect World wont be so perfect now will it?
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I like the names, LyricalDecay, Blood'NIvory, Mortis, WaltzInBlack, HolySong, Divinity, Nogard. (dragon spelt backwards)
  • iknowmymom
    edited July 2008
    Lol so far the past Perfect World i played was no where close to being perfect but this one has a chance.
  • ambie
    edited July 2008
    I may join ^^
  • zezix
    edited July 2008
    Those names aren't bad either. I just wish they could change it so you could have a guild with a longer name then 9 symbols. Also, it would be awesome if they could make it so you could edit your tags, such as "Commander" to being something else, and "Guild Master" and so on. Kinda like how Kal Online is.

No i'm not advertising just giving an example :P
  • lajer
    lajer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Count me in , Game name will mostlikely be the same as my forum name, I work alot so I dont gain massive amounts of levels like yall will but :)

Nice to meet you ^.^
  • ambie
    edited July 2008
    I'll Prob Be Elis, Or ELis or elis with another name atatched in game. D:
  • zezix
    edited July 2008
    Alright cool.

For anyone who wishes to join the guild feel free to join the Xfire guild I created.

http://www.xfire.com/clans/zezixx/

I will also make a real website for it before servers open.

I am also guessing that everyone so far likes the name Nemesis, or doesn't have a problem with it?
  • katora
    edited July 2008
    Ill be Katora.. but u can call me Kat.. Zez already knows this though.. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saiyen
    saiyen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I'd like to join and i wanna get really involved in this guild and i think Nemesis is a cool name for the guild i added u on xfire also

xfire=madkilla102
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    RageQuit is coming... be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

note: I am not the leader of RageQuit, just a member.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    merulz wrote: »
    RageQuit is coming... be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

note: I am not the leader of RageQuit, just a member.

Oh noes! Quick.. someone hold me! :eek:
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • joe
    joe Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    You can count me in, my in-game name will be Howzerette
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    joe wrote: »
    You can count me in, my in-game name will be Howzerette

Unless they increased the character limit, your chosen name is about 1 character too long.
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • blackigel
    blackigel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Not to this Topic but plz Admins make a new Forum Kat like Guild Search / Member Search. I think that is better for us all ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-www.gsy-network.de
  • bluefire
    bluefire Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I'll also join. My IGN will be bluefire.
  • cruxh
    cruxh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    you can count me in as well :) nothing beats a good, strong, friendly and one-of-the-first guilds.
  • kingbaka
    kingbaka Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    You can count me in. my IGN im shotting for will be Blanka and if that fails KingBaka
  • fdfdfd
    fdfdfd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Hey I may be interested in joining I know ALOT about this game and got up to level 90 on MYEN and was in a very secsussfully guild from the begining so If you want I can deffenitly help you get this guild off the ground and know alot about other important events such as horse races and territory wars. umm senice there is no pm my email is sfwtboy@yahoo.com

O and dont mind my nickname Idn why nothing I put would work so I put in random letters and it did lol
  • zezix
    edited July 2008
    Alright guys. This is going great. Everyone who has told me here that they want to join please join the guild I have on xfire, it will be alot easier for us to chat on that quickly./

I am going to edit my first post with all the people who have told me they want to join so far.

Thanks guys, this is going to be fun
  • zezix
    edited July 2008
    Alright here is the site.

http://nemesisii.freeforums.org/
  • htown
    htown Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Count me in!
  • zezix
    edited July 2008
    Anybody else wanna join the guild? And anyone who already said they wanted to please join the forums I posted.
  • katora
    edited July 2008
    BUMP.. anyone wanna join?? =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • solstice
    solstice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Can i join. my ign will probibly be Solstice if i can get it fast enough :D. I have already applied to the xfire guild probible with the name rendamize.

As for guild name how does *Pheonix* sound. with solid stars.
  • zezix
    edited July 2008
    Sounds pretty good, I'll add it to my list.