PWCN Update 08/02/23 - Big changes to PvE

Options
hokker#1570
hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Moonwatcher Tower: Adjusted the number of team resurrections from 3 times to 100 times

Isle of the Celestial Warriors: The HP of all bosses has been lowered, and their damage has been greatly reduced. The upper limit of damage received by monsters has been increased to 1666666.

G18 gear dungeon(an upcoming dungeon): The HP and damage of all BOSS have been reduced significantly, and the upper limit of damage received by monsters has been increased to 1,666,666.

Trials: The health value of some bosses in the faction dungeon has been lowered, the damage has been greatly reduced, and some mechanism has been adjusted.

*Many bosses from many dungeons had changes in their mechanics to make it easier, when I finish the translations of the mechanics I will update this thread, however the chinese texts will be at the bottom of this post.

Daily Dungeons changes.
For all armor, weapons, and relic dungeons, make the following adjustments:
1) Entering the dungeon will no longer charge the keys
2) Adjust the daily completion conditions of the dungeon
3) After completing the daily tasks of the dungeon, use the keys to exchange for the daily rewards of the dungeon. 1 key can be exchanged for 1 secret treasure, and 3 keys can be exchanged for 2 secret treasures
4) Increase the daily rewards of all dungeons, and add negotiable items to the daily rewards
5) Cancel the form of props dropped by dungeon monsters, and no props will be dropped after killing monsters
6) Captain title rewards are added to all armor, weapon, and relic dungeons
As the captain (the first captain after entering the dungeon), lead the team to complete 10 dungeon captain tasks, and you can get the title: silver medal captain, physical attack +10, magic attack +10;
As the captain (the first captain after entering the dungeon), lead the team to complete 100 dungeon captain tasks, and you can get the title: Gold Medal Captain.

secret treasures rewards for all dungeons
(Guaranteed = we will always get all the items
Chance = there's a % of chance of getting those items)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Bounty hunter chests will be the same as the new daily dungeon chests
The bounty random mode is adjusted so that the weapon dungeon, armor dungeon, and relic dungeon become the targets of the bounty task in turn.

Territory War
1. Adjustment of the siege engine gameplay: After the battlefield opens, both sides have 3 siege engines respectively, and the next round of 3 siege engines will appear every 10 minutes. If the siege engine is destroyed in advance, you need to wait for the subsequent refresh .

2. Adjustment of the reward for killing the dragon: After the battlefield is opened, it will be refreshed every 10 minutes. When the attacking party kills the dragon, the attacking siege vehicle will receive double damage for a certain period of time, and the defending party must try its best to prevent the attacking party from killing the dragon. dragon.

3. Defense tower damage adjustment: The damage caused by the defense tower to the same player will become higher and higher.

4. City battle reward adjustment: The system will randomly select a gang from the gangs that already own territory, and the probability of being selected will increase as the number of territories occupied by the gang increases.

Dragon Conquest (XTW)
The original cross-server gang war registration required the city battle points of the server. Now this connection is cancelled, and the city battle points of the server are no longer required for registration.

PvP Requirements
Many pvp events such as TW, XTW, NW, NR, Arena, TNF now just requires level 100 and 2 reawakenings

Northern Realms adjustment
1) When entering a allegiance, "When the number difference between the two camps in this server is >= 500, the allegiance with more people can no longer join members until the number of people < 500".

2) Remove the following four restrictions related to allegiances and factions:

a) Players in the faction can only join the same allegiance as the factions or remain neutral;

b) Players whose faction is a neutral cannot join any allegianc;

c) Players in a allegiance cannot join hostile factions or neutral factions;

d) The faction needs all players to be in a neutral state before they can switch allegiance.

Anonymous kill
When the player enters the northern Realm, National War, local server competition, cross-server competition, and space-time hunting activities, the anonymous killing function will be automatically activated. The specific functions are as follows:

1) Players cannot directly view hostile player names, factions and other related information.

2) The surrounding player function no longer displays hostile player information.

3) When the player deals or takes damage, the character name will be hidden.

4) When a player causes a kill, the kill information broadcast to others will hide the character name.

Calendar
It will show all resources
image.png

Weekly Activity: Chrono hunt and Arena Were removed. Other daily and weekly activities generate more points
image.png

Vitae Dailies
Increased vitae, Exp and resources from all dailies and we just need to do 1 daily in each boundary level
image.png

image.png

Increased daily vitae obtained by killing monsters
image.png

The monsters mentioned before will take 15s to respawn, it was 60s before

Increased the amount of vitae obtained by killing the mentioned monsters
image.png

A new kind of vitae monster will appear at WC (259,485)

Increased the vitae obtained from some kind of "leaders"
image.png

Reduce the health and attack power of the gods in each realm and the leader of the gods

New teleport locations and functions

image.png

Some group of quests were merged
image.png

Hero saga to Seeker, Mystic, Sb and Db

image.png

G18 cape and ring resources now have an option to unbind them
image.png

For the complete patchnote and texts in chinese of bosses mechanics changes here's the link https://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20230731/86257.shtml

Post edited by hokker#1570 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options
    We need a Thumbs up for this forum.

Thank you for providing this information for us all.

Thanks.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    Additional information

These new titles are for Squad Leaders when passing from each relic/weapon/armor dungeon 10 and 100 times image.png

The Nebula Dust Orb tradable obtained in the new dungeon dailies doesn't increase astral energy
    image.png

Pillars/Swords/etc were removed from dungeons(like WM, UP, MWT), now we need to kill all the bosses to complete the dingeons daily tasks
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, how do chinese players get silver coins to learn their demon, sage, lvl 79 and 100 skills? If nw is restricted to rb2 100, itll be a while before any of those could be learned by a new player (or alt). There arent that many other ways to earn silver (unless you want to spam jj at lvl 79 for ages). Mob drops have been nerfed. Dq items have 1 silver coin sell value. Most mob drops on main map have a value of <1k. Quests have most of their silver coin rewards reduced.
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 95 Arc User
    Options

Thanks.

So.. This update will reach the servers here in the next 2-3 years?
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 95 Arc User
    Options
    shadydawg wrote: »

Thanks.

Ain"t the servers here are like 2 updates behind already?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options

Thanks.

Ain"t the servers here are like 2 updates behind already?

Sorry I dont get told about updates or where we are with them.

Its I would say a good shout that the servers will be merged at some point. I will say at that point its not an 100% shout as really at this point I would not even be sure anyone knows.

I take understanding in the new content being developed as this shows its still in a good position. On this note as well ive always said there is a big differance between PWI and PWCN.

We will see, we will see.

Its good to know what people think I will say that much.

Thanks.
  • hokker#1570
    edited August 2023
    Options
    The G18 Ring/Cape material unbind function
    image.png

The marked loots are dragon scales from WM daily chests(at left can be bound or tradable versions, at right there are 2 scales, 1 bound and 1 tradable)
    image.png

In this video we can see the NPC with 2 quests, first quest you will use you key to get one daily chest, the second option you will use 3 keys to get 2 daily chests
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Jll8d-vvM
  • monkeyb#4342
    monkeyb#4342 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    @hokker#1570
    Got a few questions, according to your pictures, 4-2 succes now has a chance to get Moon Light Crystal on chest? (tradeable or bound)

Also another one for WM i see you put Glyph Lvl 7 Bound do this glyphs are like other bounds i mean you can upgrade those but you can use them to upgrade the tradeable ones?

if thats the case on Glyphs price will go up on glyphs since cant farm it anymore
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    @hokker#1570
    Got a few questions, according to your pictures, 4-2 succes now has a chance to get Moon Light Crystal on chest? (tradeable or bound)

Also another one for WM i see you put Glyph Lvl 7 Bound do this glyphs are like other bounds i mean you can upgrade those but you can use them to upgrade the tradeable ones?

if thats the case on Glyphs price will go up on glyphs since cant farm it anymore

Yes, TTR 4-2 success chest has a chance to give Moon Light Crystal tradable
    About the Glyph Lv7 they are from Isle of Celestial Warriors(not WM) unfortunately I can't answer this yet, didn't see this bound glyph, when I have this info I update here
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    Here a TTR 4-2 after the update https://youtu.be/QGhT8fpONWs
  • sharpestsharpie
    sharpestsharpie Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    Options
    So bosses are no longer dropping mats?
    If so, that would mean mats are only obtained by trading a key. And is the abiliy to trade a key limited to just once per day?
  • hokker#1570
    edited August 2023
    Options
    So bosses are no longer dropping mats?
    If so, that would mean mats are only obtained by trading a key. And is the abiliy to trade a key limited to just once per day?

Yes, like I said before "5) Cancel the form of props dropped by dungeon monsters, and no props will be dropped after killing monsters", this means monsters(including chest mobs) and bosses will not drop anything, we'll just get rewards in the ending of the dungeon exchanging 1 key to get one chest or 3 keys to get 2 chests and just once a day

• melody#1775
    melody#1775 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    > @hokker#1570 said:
    > Yes, like I said before "5) Cancel the form of props dropped by dungeon monsters, and no props will be dropped after killing monsters", this means monsters(including chest mobs) and bosses will not drop anything, we'll just get rewards in the ending of the dungeon exchanging 1 key to get one chest or 3 keys to get 2 chests and just once a day

Does this mean the toon needs to be alive by every boss kill? Or is it possible to leave them dead there? Or is it only the last npc u need to talk to? Also, any news regarding boundary requirements? Did any of that change?
  • hokker#1570
    edited August 2023
    Options
    > @hokker#1570 said:
    > Yes, like I said before "5) Cancel the form of props dropped by dungeon monsters, and no props will be dropped after killing monsters", this means monsters(including chest mobs) and bosses will not drop anything, we'll just get rewards in the ending of the dungeon exchanging 1 key to get one chest or 3 keys to get 2 chests and just once a day

Does this mean the toon needs to be alive by every boss kill? Or is it possible to leave them dead there? Or is it only the last npc u need to talk to? Also, any news regarding boundary requirements? Did any of that change?

This is the main complaint by the Chinese, you must be alive at every boss now, pillars doesn't count to the daily task, the good thing is that now if you die you can enter in another group since you don't lose you key to enter the dungeon, I believe the people who will be more mad are those who solo/duo dungeons(and people who glitch the keys), I was watching a live stream and the dude that once used to solo TTR 4-2 now is using one toon only, then after he finished the dungeon he entered the dungeon with another toon and so on
  • melody#1775
    Options
    > @hokker#1570 said:
    > This is the main complaint by the Chinese, you must be alive at every boss now, pillars doesn't count to the daily task, the good thing is that now if you die you can enter in another group since you don't lose you key to enter the dungeon, I believe the people who will be more mad are those who solo/duo dungeons(and people who glitch the keys), I was watching a live stream and the dude that once used to solo TTR 4-2 now is using one toon only, then after he finished the dungeon he entered the dungeon with another toon and so on

Thats bad news, ngl. Thanks for the info!
  • hokker#1570
    edited August 2023
    Options
    > @hokker#1570 said:
    > This is the main complaint by the Chinese, you must be alive at every boss now, pillars doesn't count to the daily task, the good thing is that now if you die you can enter in another group since you don't lose you key to enter the dungeon, I believe the people who will be more mad are those who solo/duo dungeons(and people who glitch the keys), I was watching a live stream and the dude that once used to solo TTR 4-2 now is using one toon only, then after he finished the dungeon he entered the dungeon with another toon and so on

Thats bad news, ngl. Thanks for the info!

Yeah.... no more drops which also means that x2 drop will be useless for farming, here a video I recorded of a guy with 2 toons at WM
    https://youtu.be/fXn8kgE5u_c
  • melody#1775
    edited August 2023
    Options
    In a way solo farmers getting punished here. 1 run does not even mean 1 guaranteed drop (smoke/scale), that's horrible.
  • brandi#5080
    brandi#5080 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    What about BH ? Do you still need 1 kill only? Like 4-1 last boss or now need more? Also that means lets say I died for daily quest but I got the kill for BH boss , do I get the chest from bh without spend a key for the daily chest?

If its a BH TT 4-2 I get BH and complete whole instance, I can get 1 chest from bh and 1 from daily? Or its 1 chest ?
  • hokker#1570
    edited August 2023
    Options
    What about BH ? Do you still need 1 kill only? Like 4-1 last boss or now need more? Also that means lets say I died for daily quest but I got the kill for BH boss , do I get the chest from bh without spend a key for the daily chest?

If its a BH TT 4-2 I get BH and complete whole instance, I can get 1 chest from bh and 1 from daily? Or its 1 chest ?

Finally finished translating this

Armor Dungeons
    image.png
    image.png

The 5 star dungeon will come in the next update so I just have the chinese names
    image.png

Weapon Dungeons
    image.png

Relic Dungeons
    image.png

image.png

• hokker#1570
    Options
    Boss Mechanics Changes (sorry for any mistakes)

TTR 4-2
    Prince Chongming and Yi, The Earthquake and Yi The Mighty Wing:
    Tips added to the Fight

WM
    Senseless Desire:
    Attacks cooldown increased to 1.6x of the original time

Fearless Enmity:
    Duel
    Every 6>8 seconds launches an AOE attack
    Attack delay 3.5>5 seconds
    Activation: when HP falls below 90/70/50% > 80/60%

Soul Convergence:
    Instant Kill Skill: Channeling time 0.8 > 2.8s

Sinless Innocence:
    Mirror cooldown: 33 > 20s and added a notification
    Number of Stages: 6 > 4

Other changes:
    Insects respawn: 30 > 5s
    Some challenges got tips

MWT
    Number of Ressurrections: 3 > 100

Isle of Celestial Warriors
    Maximum damage: 666,666 > 1,666.666
    HP reduction:
    Trillian: 66%
    Cyphon: 65%
    Shiao Xinsan e Shiao Baho: 85%
    Jortie: 66%
    Lozzar: 69%
    E. Purple Dragon: 74%

Trillian
    Mechanics activates at 99/80/60/40 > 80/40% HP
    Mechanics duration: 35 > 45s
    After 4 attacks deals 60k fixed damage: Removed
    HK AoE skill channeling time: 10 > 15s

Cyphon
    Mechanics activates at 75/50/25% > 80/40% HP
    lacteral rectangular attacks occur 2 > 5s after the central rectangular skill
    The second time we'll do the mechanics we must be in another position

Shiao Xinsan and Shiao Baho
    Mechanics happens every 70s > at 80/40% HP
    Mechanics duration: 23/30s
    The numbers on the spheres in both sides are different>equal
    Rectangular attack: Added a 4s effect indicating this skill will be used
    Time to change sides: 10 > 15s
    Time to restore balance: 8 > 12s

Jortie
    Ten Luminaries mechanics: Removed
    The meeting of Sun and Moon mechanics: Removed
    Seven Stars of Immortality mechanics: Removed
    Mechanics activates at 7/40% > 60% HP
    Fails if there are less than 7 > 6 players alive
    Fails if players die 7 times: Punishment removed

E. Purple Dragon
    Deals 10% MHP as fixed damage every 30s: Removed
    Deals normal damage every 20s: New
    Meteors: Quantity of spheres 1/5/10 > 1/3/6
    Time to enter the dome and avoid death: 10 > 15s

Lozzar
    Remove chi: Removed
    When cleanse his debuffs he will not dispel the squad buffs
    Mask mechanics: Deals damage every 9 > 12s and the players cannot > can use invincibility
    Spheres mechanics: Activates at 60/20% > 60% HP and we have 20 > 30s to complete it
    Chaos Circle mechanics: Activates at 60/20% > 20% HP and we need coordinate the arrows for 60 > 30s

Other changes:
    After the first Boss is killed we don't need 10 toons to the Fans Mechanics, just need one toon to get closer to the Fan
    After the second Boss you just need to complete the Pointer Mechanics once, not twice

War-Torn Canyon (Faction Dungeon)
    HP of some Bosses were decreased
    Duanyin Clan Mo Jiang 56%
    Dixue Clan Zi Jin 53%
    Tianyan Clan Grand Sky 50%

Duanyin Clan Mo Jiang
    After 4 attacks deals 5k fixed damage: Removed
    Attacks in 4 directions: Deals Instant Kill > High damage
    At 75/50/25% > 70/40% HP spawns mobs, doesn't push players anymore
    When accumulate energy, erupts and deals Instant Kill > High damage

Dixue Clan Zi Jin
    After 4 attacks deals 10k fixed damage: Removed
    Skill had damage reduced and no longer apply Curse

Tianyan Clan Grand
    After 4 attacks deals 20k fixed damage: Removed
    Skill "Disk Hao Tianshi": Damage decreased

Terrace of Dreams(PWRU name) (G18 gear dungeon, videos of this dungeon below)
    Maximum damage: 999,999 > 1,666,666
    Bossed had their HP reduced based in the dungeon difficulty
    5-1: 85%
    5-2: 60%
    5-3: 40%

翼族将军·意寻
    Mechanics activates at 90/60/30% > 80/40% HP
    If a player(squirrel) dies all squad die: Removed
    Squirrel speed increased (the same as the predator, it was slower before)
    Flowers lasts for 10 > 15s
    https://youtu.be/rWrUCHMEnYk

青丘狐后·望舒
    Fog doesn't paralyze anymore
    Attack of the illusions expand slower and the damage is no longer instank kill, now it's high damage
    Damage of Red and White Foxes: 1 > 2
    https://youtu.be/UEYal_6MWvY

凤王·穆皇
    Phoenix throws players to the air for 15 > 3s
    2nd mechanics duration: 90 > 60s
    This boss needs to be killed 3 times, If fail don't need to start from zero
    Phoenix spheres: We have 15 > 25s to take them to the Pillars, Pillars last 25 > 35s, tips will be added
    https://youtu.be/skeZNHUsFBs

阴尸城主·绯梦
    Before the Boss fight we must deal with 2 snakes
    Black and White snakes deal instant kill > high damage
    Snakes don't change places anymore
    Snakes don't revive if you can't kill the second one within 10 seconds after killing the first one

Now the boss fight
    Fei Meng Flame: 神族遗孤·少卿
    Soul Blast: Deals instant kill > high damage
    Winged snake attacks don't apply Yin Yang confusion anymore
    Small snakes don't apply marks anymore
    Big snakes don't deal instant kill anymore (since there's no marks from the small snakes)
    Time to solve the puzzle: 60 > 90s
    Domes' area collision optimized and reduced
    Domes' buff duration: 8 > 15s
    https://youtu.be/7wHXM242-5M

神族遗孤·少卿
    Angry Dogs deal instant kill > high damage
    Detox Lotus Flower tip messages will be optimized
    Inside the Labyrinth the player speed will be the same as the Angry Dogs (it was slower before)
    Tips optimized about debuff layers and purification area
    https://youtu.be/UYepoCTzilQ

• hokker#1570
    Options
    A guy showing what he got running 2 TTR 4-2 solo with 10 toons
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG8YiqS9R9Q
  • hokker#1570
    edited August 2023
    Options
    @hokker#1570

Finally can answer this, here's a Isle of Celestial Warriors daily reward and as we can see the Lv7 glyphs are untradable and we can't upgrade it but can use it to upgrade other Glyphs(red letters)
    image.png
  • fateblade
    fateblade Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    :/ ...
  • kostasperfect
    kostasperfect Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    Good news . Some ppl we expected that!! They kill the game shortly , keep the good work devs
    member from 2006.
  • mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    This all loooks insane. Theres already ttr mats shortage on my server and without x2 drop rate all amount of mats farmed will be cut in half.
    No solo farmers=less mats=higher prices + new OP class coming out.

Will there but another ways to obtain ttr mats? Boosted chances in new packs?

Or we wont be seeing any new g17 geared people in our version

• newlive
    newlive Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    @hokker#1570 brother could you please upload the reward table images again?
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    newlive wrote: »
    @hokker#1570 brother could you please upload the reward table images again?

Uploaded them in this thread https://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1211898/dungeon-drop-rates-for-the-next-update/p1?new=1