Problem logging in

maifah
maifah Posts: 20 Arc User
Having problem logging in, keep saying "Login timed out. Please check your connection and try again."
Anyone else's having this problem today?
Maifah

Comments

• bringer2014
    bringer2014 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Has multi clienting been disable? That message happened when trying to log 2nd client to me.
  • estellina
    estellina Posts: 5 Arc User
    yes im having same issue ive rebooted shut down rebooted again and still the same thing ill try again tonight
  • estellina
    estellina Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    well **** on the login screen where u click the red play button next to it is a settings cog i clicked the repair button i thought i was gonna be able to login but it was still a fail ... grrrrr
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. i submitted a ticket, but i also already tried uninstalling and reinstalling which didnt work.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    cant seem to delete this. not too familiar with some of the controls for forums
    Post edited by krian090590 on
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • crowxclass#5257
    crowxclass#5257 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having the same problem. Tried rebooting computer and everything. Nothing has worked. I even cleared my system. It was working fine yesterday.
  • marcinuss123
    marcinuss123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    I also have the same problem. All possible systems are disconnected and do not work. available, how is it possible to be able to?

//editing

Everything works now, I started it normally and the error disappeared.
  • heavenly2013
    heavenly2013 Posts: 2 Arc User
    on Da peoples with same Problems
  • maifah
    maifah Posts: 20 Arc User
    Having problem logging in again today! Same problem that element client won't load and error message saying, "log in timed out please check your connection" :s
    Maifah
  • rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    maifah wrote: »
    "log in timed out please check your connection" :s

Had this too and my internet connection was fine so logged off (in ARC) and logged in again.

• saintstephen
    saintstephen Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having problem logging in, keep saying "Login timed out. Please check your connection and try again."

yes, I'm having the same problem
  • hmmmmedic
    hmmmmedic Posts: 41 Arc User
    They keep giving me reasons to quit this game...
  • myushop#4503
    myushop#4503 Posts: 3 New User
    This morning i got an Arc update, and can log again \o/
  • tangles
    tangles Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 18
    I'm having the same issue. Can't get into PWI. I tried everything listed above and nothing helped. I can't even make a support ticket (tried arc and PWI categories) Message returned says can't leave it blank. Hope support actually reads these comments. I had an arc update when I first logged in and I was in, but then I logged out and can't get back in.
  • lisamoree#1192
    lisamoree#1192 Posts: 1 New User
    They give good reasons to stop playing pwi, game problems or new policies, if they are new policies they should not affect/apply to old players.
  • sony2232
    sony2232 Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have the same problem too, try update game /Arc and its not working >.>
    tumblr_n9q93fuOQs1r3rn9ho1_r3_500.gif

• rubytuesday16
    rubytuesday16 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Fed up with all the login issues lately. What is going on. No one says anything to us.
  • buurman#2138
    buurman#2138 Posts: 15 Arc User
    hmmmmedic wrote: »
    They keep giving me reasons to quit this game...

Think this count for more people: less and less catshops in Archosaur but still enough characters on afk spots (including the chars from multiclient-players). Charge and Spent rewards don't give issues lol. So yes, we need to spend money and yes, we need to stop playing PWI.

The problem:

- when clicking on 'Play' Arc will not start the client (most of the time) or
    - when clicking on 'Repair' Arc will start the client but doesn't send the token

I had an Arc update this morning but the log-in issue is still here
  • evilbarb
    evilbarb Posts: 4 Arc User
    estellina wrote: »
    well **** on the login screen where u click the red play button next to it is a settings cog i clicked the repair button i thought i was gonna be able to login but it was still a fail ... grrrrr

The same thing is happing to me, I reinstalled the game and the same thing happns.
    Fed up with all the login issues lately. What is going on. No one says anything to us.
    sony2232 wrote: »
    I have the same problem too, try update game /Arc and its not working >.>
    tangles wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue. Can't get into PWI. I tried everything listed above and nothing helped. I can't even make a support ticket (tried arc and PWI categories) Message returned says can't leave it blank. Hope support actually reads these comments. I had an arc update when I first logged in and I was in, but then I logged out and can't get back in.

I tryed the support also , I cant get a support ticket either.
  • evilbarb
    evilbarb Posts: 4 Arc User

yes, I'm having the same problem

Login times out on me, we should get compensated