PWCN Maint/Update 05/31/23 (New Gems, Tome Refining, Palette of Fortune)

Options
hokker#1570
hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Palette of fortune
Quantity increased
image.png

Tome refining goes up to +20 but gives only spirit
image.png

New Gear/Weapon and acessories Gem
The new Gems gives Def Level +4 Atk Level +2 or Def Level +2 Atk Level +4

The new Gems require a new material, this material is obtained transmutating other Gems, when transmutating there's 99% of getting 1 fragment and 1% of getting the new material
100 fragments create 1 new material

image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png
Post edited by hokker#1570 on

Comments

• jmqbxbfv
    jmqbxbfv Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    that refine chart isnt spirit, its chienkun transfer cost
  • hokker#1570
    edited May 2023
    Options
    jmqbxbfv wrote: »
    that refine chart isnt spirit, its chienkun transfer cost

I know this, it's just to shows that the refining goes up to +20, the "just gets spirit" is from the original chinese texts

"2.1 Increase the upper limit of refining

1) The Heavenly Book refining level cap is open to level 20.

2) After the Heavenly Book is refined to a higher level, it will only provide additional spirit attributes, and will not affect the additional activation attributes and will not add additional activation attributes."
  • jenny#2348
    jenny#2348 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Can you post a screenshot of all posible gems transmutation values
  • noblesserai#2642
    noblesserai#2642 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    Seeing all these recent updates, they seem to be just focusing on making their 1% of players happy while the 99% is just thrown aside. Like, seriously, +3 shards and +12 refines are already hard to achieve even with alt army and non-stop grinding for players who doesn't spend money and yet they wanna add more which makes things difficult, possibly making players quit.

I do visit this game from time to time as well as reading the forums to keep me up to date in case I want to fully get back but this just hit the final nail on the coffin, at least for me about not coming back. I was able to get R9 on my main toon years back without spending a single penny and it was quite an achievement but then they introduced the G17 and I was like: NOPE, I'M OUT!

Thanks @hokker#1570 for posting this.
  • hokker#1570
    edited May 2023
    Options
    image.png

In this update they introduced a new tome 《小红》It will be sold at the tome's Cauldron.
    This new tome doesn't become bound to the character when refining it.
    We can transfer the refine of the new tome to other tomes but can't transfer the refine level from other tomes to the new one.
    Only unbound materials can be used to refine the new tome
    There will be no new items to guarantee refining levels (the maximum is +12, Darkflame Chapter, but there's no way to get it)
    They stated that Azure Ocean Chapter can be obtained only by Palette of fortune.
    They stated that Chromatic Dream Chapter can be obtained only by the Annual Battle Pass event(this event already came to PWRU and PWBR but for some reason PWI never activated but the NPC is present at South Archo since Wings of Rebirth expansion)

Pics of the above mentioned items
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    jenny#2348 wrote: »
    Can you post a screenshot of all posible gems transmutation values

sorry for the delay, just finished the translations
    image.png
  • hokker#1570
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Plus, using DoT as example
    Transmutating 1 DoT you get 100 points
    Each 10 points we get 1 result
    Each result has 1% of chance of getting the new material and 99% of getting the fragment
    100 Fragments create 1 material
    So in the worst case when you get just fragments this is what it will cost
    image.png

Here's the cost to upgrade an already equipped Gem to the new one
    image.png

Here's the cost to Change an offensive gem to a defensive one and vice versa
    image.png