PWCN Update 05/17/23 Patchnote and new class skills translations

Options
hokker#1570
hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
https://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20230512/86033.shtml

Summary of the most important points

New Class from the Tideborn race (Official skill list in chinese below)

Class Change Feature
-Boutique Item required
-Requirements
Level 105 Reawakening 2
Celestial Saint cultivation
Can't be in an Arena squad
Can't have fashion and fash weapon equipped
Can't be for sale (PWCN function only)
Can't change to a class of the opposing gender if you're married
Can't have quests for a specific gender
Can't change to a class of the opposing gender if you're using Perfect Match System

Attribute points will be reset
Skills for specific classes will need to be relearned
Passive Skills and all skills shared between all classes will remain unchanged
Glyph slots already unlocked will remain unlocked
Equipment will remain the same, which means you will only be able to use them if there's no class restrictions
Starchart astral energy remains the same and you can absorb starcharts from other classes(that you changed from)
Twilight Souls can't be used in the new class if there are addon that don't match the new class, example: Twilight Soul with magic attack and channeling addon to a HA or LA class
Venomancer pets will be available just for venomancers, other classes can't summon them
Inventory, warehouse, etc capacity remains the same
Many things not mentioned above will remain the same

Hero Saga to New Class, Assassin and Psychic

Faction dungeon adjust:
2nd boss will be available just from tuesdays, 3rd Boss will be available just from wednesdays, etc The 7th Boss will be available just sundays.
(explanation: In China they glitch this dungeon, one squad run many stages in the same day just using one entry and without kill the bosses 150x so they decided doing this)

Territory War:
when killing dragons, the faction that dealt more damage to the dragon will get 2 catapults and the faction that dealt less damage will get 1 catapult
The maximum damage we can deal to the dragons decreased from 1,000,000 to 100,000

Leaving a Faction will have a 30 minutes cooldown to enter a new faction

Archosaur Warsong Event will come again (third time if I remember well)

Defense charms change:
Lost Giant's Amulet and Lost Incantation Amulet will change from reduce the damage of the next attacks to reduce the damage within 2 seconds after being attacked, other defense charms will reduce the damage withing 1 second.
Increased the use interval of Defense Charms from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
They now will have icons in the game when active
image.png

R9 Ring (Chinese version)
We can exchage our R9 ring for a new version without class restriction
10021683883140161.png

Moonlight Crystal from VIP6 will change the buying limit from 1/month to unlimited (Boutique stuff usually are very different in each version of the game)

New class Skills
10021683886450994.png
10021683886451327.png
10021683886451530.png
10021683886452120.png
10021683886452339.png

Post edited by hokker#1570 on

Comments

• hokker#1570
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Starting to translate the final version of these skills
    There are 28 skills at total

image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png

Post edited by hokker#1570 on
  • malegerson
    malegerson Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Ty for all this info @hokker#1570
    Based on this i have few questions this Will be ha armor class?
    It was released already? (I ve trying to find gameplay but no luck lol)
    I SEE two strong skills the number 11 with 100% dmg skill fornpve and the own buff with Nice crit , this class won't have an extra atk or def lvl buff like the other tides? Or any idea if there Will be more skills/buff coming
  • hokker#1570
    Options

malegerson wrote: »
    I SEE two strong skills the number 11 with 100% dmg skill fornpve and the own buff with Nice crit , this class won't have an extra atk or def lvl buff like the other tides? Or any idea if there Will be more skills/buff coming

It will be launched tonight, well... He has the same mastery as all AA classes and all his attacks are water type so I believe is AA, and yes these are all the skill he will have by now
  • hokker#1570
    Options
  • malegerson
    Options

It will be launched tonight, well... He has the same mastery as all AA classes and all his attacks are water type so I believe is AA, and yes these are all the skill he will have by now

Niceee personally i want new class be ha lol,
    but that has look like being AA xd
    Anyway Ty for for info
  • hokker#1570
    Options

Anyway Ty for for info

Yes it's AA as I thought image.png

plus as I said in the other thread
    The Item to change class 1688 gold
    image.png

• hokker#1570
    Options
  • malegerson
    Options

Anyway Ty for for info

Yes it's AA as I thought image.png

plus as I said in the other thread
    The Item to change class 1688 gold
    image.png

Lol 1680 gold for change class pffft rather
    Make 1 since 0 xD and yh AA so Bad lets hope it be like sb, reaper mode is tanky so maybe the sword mode maybe....
  • malegerson
    Options
    I found gameplay of this new class as always at satrt looks like broken their own charged system is op

https://youtu.be/gLTeFEgJwiY
  • hokker#1570
    edited May 2023
    Options
    another PVP video

About the 30 minutes buff, the maximum damage the class takes is equal to 40% max HP(up to 20% golden glyph), demon/sage/glyph versions add faith and speed buff every time he loses 40% HP(up to 5% argent glyph but lasts just 20 seconds with this glyph)
    https://youtu.be/9xlLQp7BUkg

• hokker#1570
    Options
    In this new video we see how cool is the new class in pve too, his skills dealing 3 hits are very interesting https://youtu.be/ZCejW973VXs
  • malegerson
    Options
    In this new video we see how cool is the new class in pve too, his skills dealing 3 hits are very interesting https://youtu.be/ZCejW973VXs

Yhh it's but looks like tech with water skills and new meele mode so a bit disapointed tbh xd
  • hokker#1570
    edited May 2023
    Options
    About the Ultimate(when he draws the sword), the russians are saying it makes the new class impossible to change equipment just as other classes transformations, the difference is that the transformation lasts 40 seconds(60 seconds ulti lv3) during this time no swapping gear
  • archnohobia
    archnohobia Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    Your hype will die in about 1 month from now, then this update will be only year way from our server. Enjoy the gameplay. your Trashbox
  • malegerson
    Options
    About the Ultimate(when he draws the sword), the russians are saying it makes the new class impossible to change equipment just as other classes transformations, the difference is that the transformation lasts 40 seconds(60 seconds ulti lv3) during this time no swapping gear

SO the sword is the ulti? Wasnt like new mode? Something like reaper forrm

Very disapointed tbh xd

At least the good updated coming for us are the skills balancing xD
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    In tonight's PWCN maint they will bring a new toad to Phoenix Sanctum, this new one will give a lot of spirit(the one used to learn skills, not the attribute Spirit)
    Probably they're doing this because the class transfer feature, players will need to learn all skills of the new class so this will take a lot of spirit
  • hokker#1570
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Bad news, in the last maint in china the NR and 2 WC passives got reset..... The "repair" for this will be that books, coins and souls will be mailed to players affected by this